Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,122 members, 7,807,395 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

'my Family Is Ready To Shock You'; Peter Okoye Says As He Shares New Family Phot - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'my Family Is Ready To Shock You'; Peter Okoye Says As He Shares New Family Phot (5006 Views)

Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG / Peter Okoye Says This Is The Kind Of Transformation Nigeria Needs / Peter Okoye Says His Apology Was Just For The Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

'my Family Is Ready To Shock You'; Peter Okoye Says As He Shares New Family Phot by sassysatino: 4:57am On Mar 23, 2015
So coo! Peter Okoye shows off his new family Photos from the Motherhood shoot..He gushes and captions it ''My family is about to shock you''
Nice one!!

See more; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/03/my-family-is-ready-to-shock-you-peter.html

Re: 'my Family Is Ready To Shock You'; Peter Okoye Says As He Shares New Family Phot by mizjules(f): 5:25am On Mar 23, 2015
I'm shocked!

Still in shock

3 Likes

Re: 'my Family Is Ready To Shock You'; Peter Okoye Says As He Shares New Family Phot by echobee(f): 5:59am On Mar 23, 2015
I am shocked

Out of shock tongue

4 Likes

Re: 'my Family Is Ready To Shock You'; Peter Okoye Says As He Shares New Family Phot by Danhumprey: 6:29am On Mar 23, 2015
But I couldn't feel a tinge of shock nau.undecided

2 Likes

Re: 'my Family Is Ready To Shock You'; Peter Okoye Says As He Shares New Family Phot by Blanc8(m): 6:30am On Mar 23, 2015
Completely

Shocked!!!

some1 call 911

3 Likes

Re: 'my Family Is Ready To Shock You'; Peter Okoye Says As He Shares New Family Phot by djeezy(m): 6:51am On Mar 23, 2015
Electric shock cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 'my Family Is Ready To Shock You'; Peter Okoye Says As He Shares New Family Phot by michphenomena(m): 7:06am On Mar 23, 2015
Ah! Shoki ah! Shoki cry

4 Likes

Re: 'my Family Is Ready To Shock You'; Peter Okoye Says As He Shares New Family Phot by pretydiva(f): 7:06am On Mar 23, 2015
Biuriful kids. Joy of parenthood
Re: 'my Family Is Ready To Shock You'; Peter Okoye Says As He Shares New Family Phot by Sugahylz(f): 7:08am On Mar 23, 2015
Kwa-shock-or undecided

Lovely pix tho. kiss
Re: 'my Family Is Ready To Shock You'; Peter Okoye Says As He Shares New Family Phot by reaky(m): 8:18am On Mar 23, 2015
Oya it's still shocking me
Re: 'my Family Is Ready To Shock You'; Peter Okoye Says As He Shares New Family Phot by wendycindy(f): 8:28am On Mar 23, 2015
The lil girl is prettykiss
Re: 'my Family Is Ready To Shock You'; Peter Okoye Says As He Shares New Family Phot by Enoquin(f): 8:48am On Mar 23, 2015
Except there are more pictures of the wife than Peter, I will be shocked that a motherhood magazine showed off the father more than the mother
Re: 'my Family Is Ready To Shock You'; Peter Okoye Says As He Shares New Family Phot by Missmossy(f): 9:35am On Mar 23, 2015
Lol! Still in shock grin

3 Likes

Re: 'my Family Is Ready To Shock You'; Peter Okoye Says As He Shares New Family Phot by tope3x(m): 9:40am On Mar 23, 2015
I'm still shoki-ing grin

1 Like

Re: 'my Family Is Ready To Shock You'; Peter Okoye Says As He Shares New Family Phot by Mariojane(f): 10:55am On Mar 23, 2015
I am Nigeria electric -Shock

1 Like

Re: 'my Family Is Ready To Shock You'; Peter Okoye Says As He Shares New Family Phot by NegeduGrace(f): 12:14pm On Mar 23, 2015
Was shocked*about 2 fainting from d shock grin..has fainted from d shock

1 Like

Re: 'my Family Is Ready To Shock You'; Peter Okoye Says As He Shares New Family Phot by Ladybluecash(f): 12:25pm On Mar 23, 2015
I shocked, shock d shocker nd start shockin

1 Like

Re: 'my Family Is Ready To Shock You'; Peter Okoye Says As He Shares New Family Phot by VickyRotex(f): 12:44pm On Mar 23, 2015
How do we appreciate the pictures if we are in shock

Still in shock tho undecided

1 Like

Re: 'my Family Is Ready To Shock You'; Peter Okoye Says As He Shares New Family Phot by adanduka: 12:56pm On Mar 23, 2015
I'm electrified due to shock shocked

1 Like

Re: 'my Family Is Ready To Shock You'; Peter Okoye Says As He Shares New Family Phot by lordthree(m): 2:12pm On Mar 23, 2015
na wa o all these shock you are sharing... never reach my side

1 Like

Re: 'my Family Is Ready To Shock You'; Peter Okoye Says As He Shares New Family Phot by seankay(m): 4:07pm On Mar 23, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: 'my Family Is Ready To Shock You'; Peter Okoye Says As He Shares New Family Phot by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 23, 2015
I'm not shock I get shock absorber Mr. Shocker.

1 Like

Re: 'my Family Is Ready To Shock You'; Peter Okoye Says As He Shares New Family Phot by Xionez(m): 4:33pm On Mar 23, 2015
I would have been in shock...but 7:30 never knack before I switch on my gen.

Make he wait small. Just 3 hours more... grin

2hrs more

1hr

30mins

Now!!!!!

Shirt, no fuel sad

1 Like

Re: 'my Family Is Ready To Shock You'; Peter Okoye Says As He Shares New Family Phot by mykaels450(m): 5:39pm On Mar 23, 2015
grin cheesy[/color] grin[color=#000099] grin i need to change my shork it is not shorking.

1 Like

Re: 'my Family Is Ready To Shock You'; Peter Okoye Says As He Shares New Family Phot by icebebe(f): 6:05pm On Mar 23, 2015
Evrybodys shock is affecting ma own shock,cus its nw shockry me

1 Like

Re: 'my Family Is Ready To Shock You'; Peter Okoye Says As He Shares New Family Phot by Sommyangel(f): 6:14pm On Mar 23, 2015
Lmao@ the Lil girl.. Reminds me of.........
Re: 'my Family Is Ready To Shock You'; Peter Okoye Says As He Shares New Family Phot by Kylez(m): 6:35pm On Mar 23, 2015
Ah! I haff shocked! shocked

Oh, it's nothing lipsrsealed
Re: 'my Family Is Ready To Shock You'; Peter Okoye Says As He Shares New Family Phot by anonym0us: 6:40pm On Mar 23, 2015
Pray make this children no turn another thing
Re: 'my Family Is Ready To Shock You'; Peter Okoye Says As He Shares New Family Phot by Nimblemind(m): 7:17pm On Mar 23, 2015
NegeduGrace:
Was shocked* about 2 fainting from d shock grin..has fainted from d shock

Your gbagaun just shocked me too!

1 Like

Re: 'my Family Is Ready To Shock You'; Peter Okoye Says As He Shares New Family Phot by fairygeh(f): 7:25pm On Mar 23, 2015
Mi shock ti
Re: 'my Family Is Ready To Shock You'; Peter Okoye Says As He Shares New Family Phot by lurther: 7:28pm On Mar 23, 2015
LOL! Reality of life.

Its nature...........Girls open legs as being depicted by peters' daughter.

Boys close legs as being depicted by peters' son.

I guess that is the significance behind the two different pose of peter and his little kids.
Re: 'my Family Is Ready To Shock You'; Peter Okoye Says As He Shares New Family Phot by Boxer007(m): 7:28pm On Mar 23, 2015
Hey guys, Scientist in China have finally created a Pill that can make men get pregnant thru the asss annnnus. This is great news for all men. Yippppy

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Kind Of Banana Cant Fall On Anyone - Falz / Temi Otedola Slay Pictures That Every Guy Is Talking About / Aloma Of Dmw Shades Wizkid for Buying Fake Richard Millie Watch For His Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.