Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Woman Stabs Lover To Death Over Feeding Allowance - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Stabs Lover To Death Over Feeding Allowance (29751 Views)

Jealous Lady Stabs Her Younger Lover To Death In Ajegunle (graphic Photos) / Woman Stabs Her Lover To Death For Tearing Picture Of Her Late Boyfriend - Photo / 20-year-old Girl Stabs Lover Boy To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Stabs Lover To Death Over Feeding Allowance by ijustdey: 9:50am On Mar 23, 2015
blacq2009:

Is this the advised you have for a dead person?

it is for the living to take note...........
we use someone misfortune to learn

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Lover To Death Over Feeding Allowance by Dragonking: 9:53am On Mar 23, 2015
lalasticlala:
The number of women killing their husbands/lovers these days is escalating. Before it used to be the other way round..

Exactly. And it is very worrisome. Any slight provocation, they will just kill the man. Men have to be careful these days. sad sad

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Lover To Death Over Feeding Allowance by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 23, 2015
searching4love:
[size=20pt] undecided

NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE HUNGRY AND DEPENDENT. AVOID THEM LIKE A PLAGUE IF YOU WANT TO LIVE LONG. DATE A FOREIGN GIRL TODAY IF YOU CAN AFFORD TO LEAVE THE SHORES OF NIGERIA.

#team foreign girls cool[/size]

Your madness has shared again abi
Re: Woman Stabs Lover To Death Over Feeding Allowance by hensben(m): 10:01am On Mar 23, 2015
Dimples192:
Lol men better think twice before beating their women! Now the fool is dead grin
This is a crime of passion and she has the rest of her life in jail to think about her actions.
#2wrongs don't make a right. Rip grin
Did I hear you say the fool? U must be silly I Swear. undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Lover To Death Over Feeding Allowance by hensben(m): 10:06am On Mar 23, 2015
pretydiva:
Women r not smiling these days oo..may God save us. Guys b careful oo. Not all lady u c on d streets r sane oo.
So waiting you dey try form now James bond
Re: Woman Stabs Lover To Death Over Feeding Allowance by hensben(m): 10:10am On Mar 23, 2015
cococandy:
More and more women killing their lovers these days.
Violence begets violence.

Now she will be locked away for a long time over "he punched me, I stabbed him"
Why not walk away?

Who am I kidding? angry

I think he got more than he expected when he punched her.
so one punch equals one stab.hmm..life nor get duplicate oo, make Una take am easy.

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Lover To Death Over Feeding Allowance by kehindetayo(m): 10:11am On Mar 23, 2015
even when her shirt was asking her to DONT. HMMMMM
Re: Woman Stabs Lover To Death Over Feeding Allowance by hensben(m): 10:13am On Mar 23, 2015
Aijayberry:
Wickedness is taking control over this country.Let her face the law
Effect of PEJ uncouth and mannerless attitude she term as women empowerment(I.e, women be violence, rude, uncouth and mannerless).
Re: Woman Stabs Lover To Death Over Feeding Allowance by khiaa(f): 10:20am On Mar 23, 2015
oloyolo:
Every day women ar killing their
husband
Those silly feminists no go advice
them
Yet dem go dey say men wicked
From last week monday till this
monday different new of this same
crime has surfaced the internet
Back to back
It is almost becoming a norm
I wonder what the younger women
ar learning
I know a lady will quote me to say
poo
But incase u don't know. I am
saying this for ur own good
because when it becomes a norm
the younger men would evolve into
a bigger beast
Man was given authority women
were given influence
It was a result of the abuse of that
influence that men started abusing
their authority only women has the
power to chang this world but the
devil that deceived them form the
beginning is still doing the same
I wonder y GOD gave such a power
to a gullible creature like them

UNBELIEVABLE!!!
That MONSTER beat the crap out of her, I can't say he deserved to die for it but I do think she was wrong for the fact that he left and came back, if she would have stabbed him at the time that he was beating her then it would have been self-defense. She shouldn't have opened the door and all of this could have been avoided. SHE WAS WRONG!!!

PS..... I don't think you know what a FEMINIST Is.

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Lover To Death Over Feeding Allowance by 400billionman: 10:27am On Mar 23, 2015
RIP..

My advice to Yoruba women.

Stop killing your husbands because of poverty..
Re: Woman Stabs Lover To Death Over Feeding Allowance by slap1(m): 10:27am On Mar 23, 2015
It's not enough to go for genotype test these days, psychiatric test and spiritual deliverance is now necessary.
God help us single guys to find the right partner.
Re: Woman Stabs Lover To Death Over Feeding Allowance by sylve11: 10:31am On Mar 23, 2015
Dimples192:

"Life is an echo.What you send out comes back.what you sow, you reap.what you give, you get. what you see in others exist in you.remember, life's an echo, it always get back to you.so give goodness"

@ Jacksparrow1207 thanks for this ^^^ cool

cool
Re: Woman Stabs Lover To Death Over Feeding Allowance by Ennamdee(m): 10:50am On Mar 23, 2015
Dimples192:
Can't people see that had he been a nicer person to his woman he'd still be alive?

"Life is an echo.What you send out comes back.what you sow, you reap.what you give, you get. what you see in others exist in you.remember, life's an echo, it always get back to you.so give goodness"

@ Jacksparrow1207 thanks for this ^^^ cool

Turn the table around, you woulda termed it domestic violence against women

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Lover To Death Over Feeding Allowance by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 23, 2015
Ennamdee:

Turn the table around, you woulda termed it domestic violence against women

It was domestic violence thou. Maybe people can learn not to push anyone too far. He reaped what
he sow. Look at her face. Hell has no fury like a woman scorned.
Re: Woman Stabs Lover To Death Over Feeding Allowance by dre11(m): 10:56am On Mar 23, 2015
harry509:
women killin their hubby dis days, I wonder d kind of creature they reali Rr. She has 2 spnd d rest of her life n jail.

You can't understand women at all because the moment you think you had a break through....... The next moment you will find out that you are to begin again

Such a complex being I tell yougrin
Re: Woman Stabs Lover To Death Over Feeding Allowance by Nobody: 10:59am On Mar 23, 2015
hensben:
Effect of PEJ uncouth and mannerless attitude she term as women empowerment(I.e, women be violence, rude, uncouth and mannerless).

You really think and type with your arse.
Look up female empowerment before making shi up. Smh

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Lover To Death Over Feeding Allowance by hensben(m): 11:10am On Mar 23, 2015
Dimples192:

You really think and type with your arse.
Look up female empowerment before making shi up. Smh
You just exhibit same characteristic now..smh
Re: Woman Stabs Lover To Death Over Feeding Allowance by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 23, 2015
Justfollowit:

You no get brain
Re: Woman Stabs Lover To Death Over Feeding Allowance by clovislouis(m): 11:15am On Mar 23, 2015
Justfollowit:

his sayin the truth
Re: Woman Stabs Lover To Death Over Feeding Allowance by harry509: 11:22am On Mar 23, 2015
dre11:

You can't understand women at all because the moment you think you had a break through....... The next moment you will find out that you are to begin again

Such a complex being I tell yougrin
may GOD av mercy on dem ooh. God pls gve me my rte woman.
Re: Woman Stabs Lover To Death Over Feeding Allowance by smilyice(m): 11:29am On Mar 23, 2015
Na wa oooooooooo
Re: Woman Stabs Lover To Death Over Feeding Allowance by Ennamdee(m): 11:29am On Mar 23, 2015
Dimples192:

It was domestic violence thou. Maybe people can learn not to push anyone too far. He reaped what
he sow. Look at her face. Hell has no fury like a woman scorned.

Woulda sounded more just had you termed it domestic violence against "men" grin In as much as i agree with you that he reaped what he sow, but I'm not sure you would say that if the table was turned around.

My point is exactly is... regardless of the gender, evil is EVIL !!!

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Lover To Death Over Feeding Allowance by lozanni(m): 11:31am On Mar 23, 2015
Chaii!!!! Ogogoro, Ogogoro.

The late man and the accused might have been high on cheap liquor, that is why they acted that way.

AJ city ladies know send ooh. The ladies there dey fight like men, I personally know one who is like that.

I dey sorry for the late guy, he met his killer at the Club and she might, also, have been born and bred in AJ city; that na double dynamite waiting to explode.
Re: Woman Stabs Lover To Death Over Feeding Allowance by dre11(m): 11:38am On Mar 23, 2015
harry509:
may GOD av mercy on dem ooh. God pls gve me my rte woman.

Am saying a big amen to your prayers man
Re: Woman Stabs Lover To Death Over Feeding Allowance by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 23, 2015
clovislouis:
his sayin the truth

Says a man who has never stepped out of Nigeria
Re: Woman Stabs Lover To Death Over Feeding Allowance by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 23, 2015
searching4love:

You no get brain

Me and you no be on the same level

I am way smarter than you are

The more reason you should listen to him
Re: Woman Stabs Lover To Death Over Feeding Allowance by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 23, 2015
khiaa:

UNBELIEVABLE!!!
That MONSTER beat the crap out of her, I can't say he deserved to die for it but I do think she was wrong for the fact that he left and came back, if she would have stabbed him at the time that he was beating her then it would have been self-defense. She shouldn't have opened the door and all of this could have been avoided. SHE WAS WRONG!!!

PS..... I don't think you know what a FEMINIST Is.

Am too lazy to type right now I wish NL has audio feature I would have explained the roles of feminists In this issue many Ladies on NL have told me the same thin one even went as far as telling me to go and educate my self I guess they are not logical one this lady was a lady I respected here on NL I guess she didn't deserve it
I don't even need to explain anything it is obvious most people don't know what it means to be a feminist
Only a wise lady would understand me

I don't normally reply quotes but urs was matured
*peace*

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Lover To Death Over Feeding Allowance by eightsin(m): 12:09pm On Mar 23, 2015
Something must kill a man. For this young man... a puss.y killed him

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Lover To Death Over Feeding Allowance by ronky2000: 12:19pm On Mar 23, 2015
[quote author=apcmustwin post=31904955]na wa o. Nothing good to read in news these days. its either naira us falling, old men rapping young girls, cultist killing, men beheading vio, hundreds of innocent Nigerians buried in a grave, all victims of Bokoharam, etc etc.... shey na poverty de cause all these ni abi wetin gan sef[.I tire oooo,nairaland now site for bad news.
Re: Woman Stabs Lover To Death Over Feeding Allowance by olotooto: 1:16pm On Mar 23, 2015
haywire1:

Hmmmmmmm, I rest d case
Re: Woman Stabs Lover To Death Over Feeding Allowance by ijustdey: 1:16pm On Mar 23, 2015
400billionman:
RIP..

My advice to Yoruba women.

Stop killing your husbands because of poverty..

let me refresh your memory......
both aren't from Yoruba speaking state.

and stop attaching violence to any tribe, no tribe is holy than other
Re: Woman Stabs Lover To Death Over Feeding Allowance by ijustdey: 1:21pm On Mar 23, 2015
slap1:
It's not enough to go for genotype test these days, psychiatric test and spiritual deliverance is now necessary.
God help us single guys to find the right partner.

it seems those emboldened parts need to be included as a criteria for being joined together because the rate at which domestic violence in on the increase....... one needs to worry about this trend

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Who Stole Rubber Slippers In Bayelsa Caught, Beaten & Paraded (Photos) / Baby Rescued From Pit Toilet In Nasarawa / 300 Kuje Prison Inmates Get Christmas Haircut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.