Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Wait, Is Gov. Godwill Akpabio Running Away? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wait, Is Gov. Godwill Akpabio Running Away? (4309 Views)

(photo)senator God'swill Akpabio Sleeping During Today's Plenary / Photos Of People Running Away From Home Over Boko Haram Attack / Photos: Is Gov. Ameachi The Funniest Governor Nigeria Had Ever Had? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wait, Is Gov. Godwill Akpabio Running Away? by egift(m): 6:36am On Mar 23, 2015
I just read somewhere that Gov. Godwill Akpabio collapse and was taken to a UK Hospital https://www.nairaland.com/2210717/breaking-news-governor-akpabio-collapses

If he is sick, I wish him quick recovery. But I hope this is not a Disappearing Act? Is he running away from the incoming Buhari administration?

One thing that is certain is that immediately Buhari is elected, we will be having a lot of stage-managed travelings by those who do not want to answer the question "How much did Jim Nwobodo 'stole'?".

But for the person of Governor Godwill Akpabio is is too early for this type of film-trick. I know they have been spending a lot of time with our Nollywood practitioner. They may have picked some skills as well.

Please our beloved Akpabio return quick in good health, the condition of Kirikiri is not good for people with poor health conditions.

Fellow Nairalands, please remember our beloved Governor in your prayers. Quick Recovery.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wait, Is Gov. Godwill Akpabio Running Away? by mogentle(m): 6:38am On Mar 23, 2015
Funny
Stylish escape.
He will enjoying crating transport back here if found culpable.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wait, Is Gov. Godwill Akpabio Running Away? by egift(m): 6:44am On Mar 23, 2015
Considering how Akpabio has been leading the Chant to keep Nigerians in perpetual Failures of Jonathan, I do not expect him to be the first to run away!

Let us just assume he is test-running it and maybe review the acting. I wish him quick recovery. We need him health to show us where all the loots were stashed.

#WeHaveDecided

10 Likes

Re: Wait, Is Gov. Godwill Akpabio Running Away? by Caseless: 6:44am On Mar 23, 2015
Akpabio , return in good health and kirikiri shall be your final abode.

9 Likes

Re: Wait, Is Gov. Godwill Akpabio Running Away? by Caseless: 6:49am On Mar 23, 2015
mogentle:
Funny
Stylish escape.
He will enjoying crating transport back here if found culpable.
we will package him like turkey and bring him back to come and face charges. We wont have him in a 'crate' like umar diko, but in a 'carton'.

4 Likes

Re: Wait, Is Gov. Godwill Akpabio Running Away? by midolian(m): 6:50am On Mar 23, 2015
I ld suggest Fayose adopts this Gov Godswill Akpabio's method too OR join his goons as soon as power changes hand.

5 Likes

Re: Wait, Is Gov. Godwill Akpabio Running Away? by egift(m): 6:56am On Mar 23, 2015

midolian:
I ld suggest Fayose adopts this Gov Godswill Akpabio's method too OR join his goons as soon as power changes hand.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I will not be surprise if soon the number of Nigeria corrupt politicians living in North Pole gets higher than the Eskimos grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Wait, Is Gov. Godwill Akpabio Running Away? by TI1919(m): 6:57am On Mar 23, 2015
grin
Re: Wait, Is Gov. Godwill Akpabio Running Away? by Mynd44: 6:57am On Mar 23, 2015
And what if Buhari loses?

1 Like

Re: Wait, Is Gov. Godwill Akpabio Running Away? by midolian(m): 6:59am On Mar 23, 2015
egift:

I will not be surprise if soon the number of Nigeria corrupt politicians living in North Pole gets higher than the Eskimos grin grin grin grin
LWKMD

1 Like

Re: Wait, Is Gov. Godwill Akpabio Running Away? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:59am On Mar 23, 2015
"The fear of Buhari is the beginning of wisdom."
- Abraham Lincoln (1861).

7 Likes

Re: Wait, Is Gov. Godwill Akpabio Running Away? by egift(m): 7:00am On Mar 23, 2015
Mynd44:

Then you will have a grand reception for Akpabio returning from the UK. grin grin grin grin

Things must Change.

1 Like

Re: Wait, Is Gov. Godwill Akpabio Running Away? by nzeobi(m): 7:01am On Mar 23, 2015
When buhari was flown abroad , you people didn't make any issue but claimed he went to rest. Now akpabio has gone for his own rest too

1 Like

Re: Wait, Is Gov. Godwill Akpabio Running Away? by oluwafemi113(m): 7:02am On Mar 23, 2015
The fear of incoming president grin

I dey laff in OBJ voice

1 Like

Re: Wait, Is Gov. Godwill Akpabio Running Away? by Mynd44: 7:06am On Mar 23, 2015
egift:

Then you will have a grand reception for Akpabio returning from the UK. grin grin grin grin

Things must Change.
I hope they serve rice...I wee eat

1 Like

Re: Wait, Is Gov. Godwill Akpabio Running Away? by eleko1: 7:07am On Mar 23, 2015
grin the man wey take style collapsed.Just wait till the useless one FAYOSE disappear/Okuigbe hide inside Olumo rock b4 u believe.SAI BUHARI JOH cool

2 Likes

Re: Wait, Is Gov. Godwill Akpabio Running Away? by Nobody: 7:09am On Mar 23, 2015
The sharpest among them is that silly IBB, the man don take off since.

7 Likes

Re: Wait, Is Gov. Godwill Akpabio Running Away? by oneeast: 7:09am On Mar 23, 2015
Of course APC Buhari's e-cows will not want to face that reality..they will rather like to live in dream world! cheesy

Most people on this board may not believe their ears next Sunday morning.. cheesy

Mynd44:
Re: Wait, Is Gov. Godwill Akpabio Running Away? by Acekidc4(m): 7:10am On Mar 23, 2015
Eeya!! Make him Sorry oh!!
Re: Wait, Is Gov. Godwill Akpabio Running Away? by Nobody: 7:21am On Mar 23, 2015
Front page pls

grin grin

Another egift epic

2 Likes

Re: Wait, Is Gov. Godwill Akpabio Running Away? by Anibaba1(m): 7:44am On Mar 23, 2015
egift:

funny

1 Like

Re: Wait, Is Gov. Godwill Akpabio Running Away? by alaoeri: 7:52am On Mar 23, 2015
In 5days time Fayose & FFK will follow suit cheesy, all corrupt politicians will took to their heels at the sight of the people's General.

1 Like

Re: Wait, Is Gov. Godwill Akpabio Running Away? by egift(m): 8:00am On Mar 23, 2015
alaoeri:
In 5days time Fayose & FFK will follow suit cheesy, all corrupt politicians will took to their heels at the sight of the people's General.

That is when you will start hearing in the news "Chief this and that in an emergency medical trip to an undisclosed hospital in UK", when the man is already in the mountains of Australia.

"Alhaji this and that on a vacation to Saudi Arabia" when in reality the man is hiding in the jungles of Colombia.

3 Likes

Re: Wait, Is Gov. Godwill Akpabio Running Away? by HzRF(m): 8:01am On Mar 23, 2015
egift:
Considering how Akpabio has been leading the Chant to keep Nigerians in perpetual Failures of Jonathan, I do not expect him to be the first to run away!

Let us just assume he is test-running it and maybe review the acting. I wish him quick recovery. We need him health to show us where all the loots were stashed.

#WeHaveDecided
Rubbish tell me ur source
Re: Wait, Is Gov. Godwill Akpabio Running Away? by okotv(m): 8:05am On Mar 23, 2015
nzeobi:
When buhari was flown abroad , you people didn't make any issue but claimed he went to rest. Now akpabio has gone for his own rest too
Buhari is just a presidential candidate but Akpabio is an elected serving governor.
Re: Wait, Is Gov. Godwill Akpabio Running Away? by egift(m): 8:07am On Mar 23, 2015
HzRF:

Rubbish tell me ur source

I just hope it is false because we need to recover every penny he looted. Below is the source.

Breaking News: Governor Akpabio Collapses, Rushed To UK Hospital
https://www.nairaland.com/2210717/breaking-news-governor-akpabio-collapses

1 Like

Re: Wait, Is Gov. Godwill Akpabio Running Away? by egift(m): 8:10am On Mar 23, 2015
nzeobi:

Tell that to Fayose, FFK and the PDP presidential Campaign that spent millions publishing obituaries on newspaper, paying people to keep following Buhari and organizing a phantom protest in London.

1 Like

Re: Wait, Is Gov. Godwill Akpabio Running Away? by Canme4u(m): 8:14am On Mar 23, 2015
grin
Re: Wait, Is Gov. Godwill Akpabio Running Away? by oladele97: 8:16am On Mar 23, 2015
Caseless:
Akpabio , return in good health and kirikiri shall be your final abode.

Amen

1 Like

Re: Wait, Is Gov. Godwill Akpabio Running Away? by sherrylo: 8:17am On Mar 23, 2015
egift:

That is when you will start hearing in the news "Chief this and that in an emergency medical trip to an undisclosed hospital in UK", when the man is already in the mountains of Australia.

"Alhaji this and that on a vacation to Saudi Arabia" when in reality the man is hiding in the jungles of Colombia.

Ha ha ha ha yeparipa Bross ye you no go killa person oh

1 Like

Re: Wait, Is Gov. Godwill Akpabio Running Away? by oladele97: 8:18am On Mar 23, 2015
U da run? Akpabio u da run? I beg FFK don't run yet oooo, time never reach, sai baba may even forgive, but for fayose re will root in jail

1 Like

Re: Wait, Is Gov. Godwill Akpabio Running Away? by kasiem(m): 8:19am On Mar 23, 2015
So all pdp members and people who are opposing buhari will be jailed by buhari if he emerges president? The way apc fans are sharing prison slots is Wierd o

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Will Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Be Buried? I Doubt This Guy Really Died! / Ortom Defected Because I Told Him The Truth About Herdsmen - Buhari / Bloodshed will start tomorrow Nnamdi Kanu orders IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.