Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,749 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

From Vivianchinaza's Family - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / From Vivianchinaza's Family (3396 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From Vivianchinaza's Family by firestar(f): 7:16am On Mar 24, 2015
embarassed embarassed embarassed cry
Re: From Vivianchinaza's Family by Caracta(f): 9:03am On Mar 24, 2015
Miss you vivianc.

So sad.

May God be with your loved ones.
Re: From Vivianchinaza's Family by xynerise: 9:06am On Mar 24, 2015
It is well. God will make a way.
Re: From Vivianchinaza's Family by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 24, 2015
rip
Re: From Vivianchinaza's Family by EzePromoe: 1:06pm On Mar 24, 2015
My good friend vivianchinaza, you're dead but you remain alive forever in our memories.
RIP Sweet Vivy!
Re: From Vivianchinaza's Family by Amhappy(f): 7:03pm On Mar 24, 2015
Continue to rest Vivianc. May God strenghten your family

1 Like

Re: From Vivianchinaza's Family by Beennkumar(m): 10:34pm On Mar 24, 2015
Keep resting in peace, VivianC.
Re: From Vivianchinaza's Family by cdamsel(f): 8:09am On May 11, 2015
I still miss her,still hard looking at her pictures
Re: From Vivianchinaza's Family by DEIFIED(m): 7:26am On May 28, 2015
May she continue to rest in eternal peace. Still just like yesterday.
Re: From Vivianchinaza's Family by Nobody: 7:45am On Nov 29, 2015
Mynd44:
Sometime ago, we lost a member to illness and I got in contact with her brother. He asked me to send this to her friends and acquaintances especially those who helped in one way or the other when Vivian died.

hello mynd44,

I want to draw your attention to Certain username on NL who is actually using the real name of another NLer. The username is segun adewole but without any space between.

The guy must be a tribalist cos he goes about denigrating the yoruba race making comments one can never expect of a yoruba person.

His use of that name is to create a social media damage to the real bearer of that name. When someone types that name on google, all those tribalistic comments surface thereby tarnishing the real individual's image.

Pls, block or ban that user for life. Thanks
Re: From Vivianchinaza's Family by Mynd44: 8:05am On Nov 29, 2015
juicee1:
hello mynd44,

I want to draw your attention to Certain username on NL who is actually using the real name of another NLer. The username is segun adewole but without any space between.

The guy must be a tribalist cos he goes about denigrating the yoruba race making comments one can never expect of a yoruba person.

His use of that name is to create a social media damage to the real bearer of that name. When someone types that name on google, all those tribalistic comments surface thereby tarnishing the real individual's image.

Pls, block or ban that user for life. Thanks

Link to his handle please.

Than you
Re: From Vivianchinaza's Family by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 29, 2015
Mynd44:
Link to his handle please.
Than you
here it is:
www.nairaland.com/segunadewole

(1) (2) (Reply)

Could This Marital Predicament Worth Disolving My Marriage? / What Do I Do With Dis My Wife / 5 Dangers Of Dating A Married Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.