Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,596 members, 7,801,716 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life (32374 Views)

Those Around Buhari Only Interested In Their Pockets –fr. Mbaka / Some People Are Causing Rift Between Buhari And Me – Fr. Mbaka / Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life by emmyw(m): 7:06am On Mar 23, 2015
H
Re: Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life by Nobody: 7:07am On Mar 23, 2015
Heebucun:
O
For OBO
Re: Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life by egift(m): 7:07am On Mar 23, 2015
Jonathan should better be praying that nothing happens to Fr. Mbaka at all. The blood of Nigerians who have died under Jonathan is alarming.

1 Like

Re: Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life by MRLINGTON(m): 7:07am On Mar 23, 2015
God dint bring u dis far to abandon U....

Others tried nd failed...no man born of a woman can hurt He's Anointed

U're SAFE

2 Likes

Re: Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life by Nobody: 7:08am On Mar 23, 2015
I don't even know who to side.

1 Like

Re: Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life by Joniboi(m): 7:08am On Mar 23, 2015
Touch not my Anointed and do my Prophet no harm.

GEJ please call your boys to order.

5days to go...Sai Baba!

1 Like

Re: Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life by Lakayanah: 7:08am On Mar 23, 2015
If truly he is a man of God he has nothing to fear. Daniel was put in the lion's den but came out stronger than before. Fake Nigerian men of God. Fear fear.

2 Likes

Re: Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life by seedorfg(m): 7:08am On Mar 23, 2015
oga jonah and mama piss moke una forgive fr mbaka na, shuooo
Re: Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life by NetBizguy: 7:09am On Mar 23, 2015
They have tried before and the bible shielded their bullet, they will not succeed even now, a similar attempt was made on Ebube Monse, Rv. Fr Obimma, but the bullet didn't permeate, God is with you.

1 Like

Re: Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life by sexyjob(m): 7:10am On Mar 23, 2015
He has decamped to PDP
Re: Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life by Nobody: 7:11am On Mar 23, 2015
Bet why uncle jonathan wan kappish this man now
Re: Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life by seunakin231(m): 7:12am On Mar 23, 2015
Gbam!!!!

Re: Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life by finestiyke(m): 7:12am On Mar 23, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

King James?

KJ = ko jo
Re: Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life by Montaque(m): 7:13am On Mar 23, 2015
It hasn't come to this.
All aspersions cast on GEJ to run him down in the SE. No need to shut down his ministry, except he wanted to drive home his point which people didn't believe as true.
No one is against his life.

5 Likes

Re: Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life by finestiyke(m): 7:14am On Mar 23, 2015
egift:
Jonathan should better be praying that nothing happens to Fr. Mbaka at all. The blood of Nigerians who have died under Jonathan is alarming.

Shut up! Which people's blood?

1 Like

Re: Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life by Nobody: 7:14am On Mar 23, 2015
deflover:
why him dey fear na.....let APC give am the same security wey house of rep leader dey use na.......nonsense....ojukwu go vomit for him grave say dem let dis one papa waste sperm to make an igbo man who doesnt know his history angry angry angry angry

Kindly shut the hell up, you uneducated m0r0n!!!! go read a book and learn how to spell properly
Re: Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life by KINGSNEEZE(m): 7:14am On Mar 23, 2015
In as much as dis has to do with spirit , God and man of God, I decline not to comment but what surprises me is "why have he not reported to d police all dis while for proper investigation?(someone might be after his life, it might not be Gej) . For d past 6yrs of his administration we never heard that he assassinated anyone, why now, why will he go for a man of God? People have said and done worst things to gej but he maintained his peace, I don't have d power to judge or doubt Mbaka but I don't know how to believe that Gej will be so foolish to try this.

7 Likes

Re: Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life by Montaque(m): 7:14am On Mar 23, 2015
egift:
who has he killed bro?
Re: Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life by sCun: 7:15am On Mar 23, 2015
This man doesn't know what he is doing to himself with all this drama.
APC can gladly kill him now and allow the blame be on GEJ few days to the election.

3 Likes

Re: Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life by Nobody: 7:16am On Mar 23, 2015
The community where I am staying received a threat by insurgents that they will come should APC fail to win. We laughed at it not that we don't expect their terror, but because its not theor first time of such threat and bombing. The more they threaten, the stronger we grow in anticipation of ehat they are bringing.

But for this man, he is dancing for poeple who do not need him. Why will PDP/GEJ threaten you when he can kill you already. Some poeple you are found of are making use of your fears to accuse the Government of ills.

Mbaka Should start thinking and stop dancing to every news.
Re: Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life by Nobody: 7:16am On Mar 23, 2015
finestiyke:

KJ = ko jo
Meaning?
Re: Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life by Judolisco(m): 7:16am On Mar 23, 2015
his he afraid 2 die? if yes den he is fake or he jst backslided....meanwhile election tings
Re: Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life by Nobody: 7:17am On Mar 23, 2015
A man of God that leaves his calling to meddle into politics now afraid for his life. Keep holding crusade and collecting offerings, the angels will protect you, fool.

1 Like

Re: Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life by finestiyke(m): 7:17am On Mar 23, 2015
Montaque:
It hasn't come to this.
All aspersions cast on GEJ to run him down in the SE. No need to shut down his ministry, except he wanted to drive home his point which people didn't believe as true.
No one is against his life.

Spot on bro! Bless you!

1 Like

Re: Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life by Bondd: 7:17am On Mar 23, 2015
This man talks darn too much. The Catholic leadership should really find a way to curtail all these his excesses.
Re: Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life by ige101(m): 7:19am On Mar 23, 2015
So him dey fear?
Re: Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life by lecturerdabo(m): 7:19am On Mar 23, 2015
Mbaka is just desperate for attention!

I believe Nollywood can use his skills as a good comedian!!

Mbaka should know that all this noise saves no one except God does and that he has tarnished his once respected personality and ministry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life by finestiyke(m): 7:19am On Mar 23, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Meaning?

Meaning "that one no follow"
Re: Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life by lecturerdabo(m): 7:19am On Mar 23, 2015
Mbaka is just desperate for attention!

I believe Nollywood can use his skills as a good comedian!!

Mbaka should know that all this noise saves no one except God does and that he has tarnished his once respected personality and ministry!!!
Re: Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life by driand(m): 7:21am On Mar 23, 2015
Freedom of speech if misused grin u no fit blame me but still.

I don decide,
No vex....

I have decided!!!

Re: Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life by Godfremeka: 7:22am On Mar 23, 2015
He for wait na
He dey preach wetin God no tell am
How can he become partisan?
Na wetin him want he get
Re: Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life by tempest69: 7:22am On Mar 23, 2015
wisdompraise:
Enugu—Outspoken Catholic Priest, Reverend Fr. Ejike Mbaka of Adoration Ministries, Enugu, has suspended his weekly crusade until after the general elections due to alleged threat to life.

This left no fewer than 100,000 worshippers stranded and disappointed last Friday.
The Adoration Ground in Emene, Enugu, is noted for attracting over 100,000 worshippers every Friday from the South-East zone and beyond for spiritual healing and deliverance from satanic attacks.
Mbaka had in a statement signed by his Media Officer, Ike Maximus Ugwoke, stated: “It is with a deep sense of concern that we are constrained to make this statement on the continued threat to the life of Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka over his 2015 New Year message titled ‘From Good Luck to Bad Luck.’
“Last Wednesday, mean looking men in a black Hilux besieged his parish compound but they left disappointed when they could not see him”.
When Vanguard visited the Adoration Ground, on Friday night, the place was deserted.

Contacted, The Police Public Relations Officer, Mr Ebere Amarizu said , “we do not have any report by Fr. Mbaka over threat to his life,” dismissing the claim as baseless.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/fr-mbaka-shuts-adoration-ground-over-alleged-threat-to-life/
saTANist will say good for him. So now where is the freedom of expression, later fools will say GEJ brought freedom but a clergyman can't be protected even the police are instruments of oppression. I pity fools who still support this evil GEJ and PEJ. I only see vampires because the death they have cause already has supersede that of 2011 post election crisis. May the wrath of God fall on them. I have decided, My vote for GMB

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

*~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! / Witch In Ozoro Who Stole Someone's Pregnancy 'arrested' / Sacrificial Form: The Official Response From RCCG Headquarters.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.