Stats: 3,148,694 members, 7,802,032 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life (32375 Views)

Those Around Buhari Only Interested In Their Pockets –fr. Mbaka / Some People Are Causing Rift Between Buhari And Me – Fr. Mbaka / Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life by blesoh(f): 7:54am On Mar 23, 2015
Redoil:
These are the result of what we get for saying what God did not ask us to say.
lol,ur comments are always funny
Re: Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life by donwise1(m): 7:55am On Mar 23, 2015
God is with u my able man of God. Devil must be put to shame. Mbaka will always be covered with the BLOOD OF JESUS kiss
Re: Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life by KHAYGOLD(m): 7:55am On Mar 23, 2015
eleojo23:
If his claims are true, then all those who have been strong critics of GEJ would have been killed by now.

Also, if the threat is real, he should have made a report to the police.

He is most likely experiencing self-inflicted paranoia that comes from talking too much.

Police? Am disappointed with this comment. Don't you know the C in C owns the police. The police can even be used to carry out the mission in this corrupt and lawless country. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life by luckyboss(m): 7:55am On Mar 23, 2015
if a true and anointed man of God whom almost every body took as God feared to this level what shall his followers do.....?
?
?
?.
QUESTIONS.
Re: Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life by okechukwu123: 7:56am On Mar 23, 2015
[quote author=Redoil post=31905794]These are the result of what we get for saying what God did not ask us to say.[/quotegu]guy d kind slap were gv u dey neva born am idiot.

Godprotectmyfather4rmdat4otukefisherman
Sai buhari
I as an igbo wl stand 4 change
Re: Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life by DecemberIV: 7:57am On Mar 23, 2015
nwaanambra1:

see them! people that doesn't know anything about History!

THE IJAW MAN HATES YOU AN IGBO MAN MORE THAN ANY OTHER TRIBE IN NIGERIA!

THE IJAW MAN WILL DROWN YOU IN THEIR CREEKS JUST FOR THE FACT THAT YOU ARE IGBO!

IT IS ON RECORD THAT THE NORTHERS RETURNED ALL OUR PROPERTIES TO US AND PAID US COMPENSATION ON THE DAMAGED ONES!

BUT IJAWS ARE STILL HOLDING IGBO PROPERTIES TILL TODAY! NO BODY IS TALKING ABOUT OUR WOMEN THEY SOLD INTO SLAVERY! angry angry

GO AND READ HISTORY!

[size=38pt]BASTARD IGBO SONS AND DAUGHTERS![/size]
Re: Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life by SalC: 7:59am On Mar 23, 2015
benethugochukwu:
People should mind the shit they spit about a man of God the bishop that said if he was in charge of enugu diocese he would have remove mbaka as a priest is dead for your good leave mbaka alone cryPeople should mind the shit they spit about a man of God the bishop that said if he was in charge of enugu diocese he would have remove mbaka as a priest is dead for your good leave mbaka alone
Which bishop is that?
Re: Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life by victorazy(m): 8:00am On Mar 23, 2015
benethugochukwu:
People should mind the shit they spit about a man of God the bishop that said if he was in charge of enugu diocese he would have remove mbaka as a priest is dead for your good leave mbaka alone cryPeople should mind the shit they spit about a man of God the bishop that said if he was in charge of enugu diocese he would have remove mbaka as a priest is dead for your good leave mbaka alone

So why the FEAR?
Shame and fear represents SIN check in the case of Adam and Eve.
Fr. Mbaka messed up.
Yes he is oiled but anntd can leave man. I pity the man when he said "that thing that put GEJ should take him out of that place" that thing? shocked
Re: Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life by toprealman: 8:00am On Mar 23, 2015
Mbaka why?

Re: Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life by galantman98(m): 8:02am On Mar 23, 2015
TI1919:
When the king is a child, expect that
guy I believe u are a fool

Re: Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life by abdulll6afh(m): 8:02am On Mar 23, 2015
Since he knows that if they kill him he's going to paradise no need foR him to fear death

Re: Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life by eleko1: 8:03am On Mar 23, 2015
grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin grin U mean dispatch rider
CecyAdrian:

shocked shocked
God's message coordinator sighted cheesy
Re: Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life by levelszik(m): 8:04am On Mar 23, 2015
MrIncrediible:

I wonder who you are to claim he wasn't spoken to by God.
God doesn't speak from both sides of the mouth.mbaka praised jonathan in december and rubbished him in february,what manner of man is that?

Re: Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life by CaptainCodes(m): 8:04am On Mar 23, 2015
Montaque:
who has he killed bro?

Does he need to Point gun or order people before we conclude that "the blod under his administation is too much". He(the person you quoted) never said he killed.

He said the blood shed is too much.
Re: Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life by gabe: 8:05am On Mar 23, 2015
deflover:
why him dey fear na.....let APC give am the same security wey house of rep leader dey use na.......nonsense....ojukwu go vomit for him grave say dem let dis one papa waste sperm to make an igbo man who doesnt know his history angry angry angry angry
Jonathan is now an important part of igbo history dat all igbo men must bow down n tremble and nobody should dare criticize him. Kontinu
Re: Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life by victorazy(m): 8:07am On Mar 23, 2015
[quote author=DecemberIV post=31907106][/quote]

Bastardd ur mama and papa grin
Re: Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life by Melahou(m): 8:07am On Mar 23, 2015
Redoil:
These are the result of what we get for saying what God did not ask us to say.

How could you leave the house without taking your pills

Re: Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life by CaptainCodes(m): 8:07am On Mar 23, 2015
levelszik:
God doesn't speak from both sides of the mouth.mbaka praised jonathan in december and rubbished him in february,what manner of man is that?

But was Mbaka wrong in criticising GEJ. He said it as it is.
Re: Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life by eleko1: 8:11am On Mar 23, 2015
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin
Heebucun:
FEE DEE FEE undecided
DEN OF SNIPERS angry sad angry.Useless party undecided of disgruntled element undecided

Re: Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life by Melahou(m): 8:11am On Mar 23, 2015
eleojo23:
If his claims are true, then all those who have been strong critics of GEJ would have been killed by now.

He is most likely experiencing self-inflicted paranoia that comes from talking too much.

You have to go and update yourself about the crimes being committed in the country.

And all those that reported to the police have been jailed right?

I strongly recommend you go for checkup
Re: Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life by FitnessNigeria: 8:12am On Mar 23, 2015
Mbaka shouldn't be afraid to die if God really told him what he said against Jonathan.
Re: Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life by mashin(m): 8:13am On Mar 23, 2015
More reason i see Goodluck loosing this election, the Lord is no longer on Goodluck's side, i see Buhari emerging as the next president for this singular act on Rev. Mbaka i wil give my vote to Buhari coz He will value Men of God, so many will lose more interest in Goodluck. Am Mbaka will use the few days to cry to the Lord that Nebuchadnezza be defeated at the polls
Re: Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life by organic973: 8:13am On Mar 23, 2015
I doubt if this threat is real!

1. There was a threat to his life and he didn't make entry in the police station.

2. Because of threat to his life he suspended God's work and kept people stranded.

Is it that God can't protect him or he is not sure if God is with him?

Am still not convinced of a threat to Fr Mbaka 's life.
Maybe someone just wants him to be on the run.

No need to run because Jonathan is winning and he may visit you openly so no need to run.
You are safe and secured.

Re: Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life by panalpep: 8:13am On Mar 23, 2015
Just laughing at father mbaka.... That's what you see when you speak before God askes you to speak.... GEJ till 2019

Re: Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life by DecemberIV: 8:16am On Mar 23, 2015
mashin:
More reason i see Goodluck loosing this election, the Lord is no longer on Goodluck's side, [size=30pt] I see Buhari emerging as the next president for this singular act on Rev. Mbaka i wil give my vote to Buhari [/size] coz He will value Men of God, so many will lose more interest in Goodluck. Am Mbaka will use the few days to cry to the Lord that Nebuchadnezza be defeated at the polls
Re: Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life by eckersley: 8:17am On Mar 23, 2015
Adekorya:
U not a politician and you are poking ur nose into politics issue.

If surely you are true servant of the lord and wot u said is also true, then u don't nid running. Just enter room and pray 2 d lord.

God is always behind the faithful man.

what version of the Bible do u read, that's if u read one at all. what did Jesus tell His disciples? That for preaching the truth they will be tormented. And when that happens they shd flee from one city to another...

second, what did Elijah who called down fire and killed Baal's prophet -according to God's leading- do when Jezebel the first lady came after him?
He fled for his dear life.
When prophets were being tormented then, Obadiah hid scores of them in a cave for safety-
why dd d hiding prophets not come out boldly to confront Jezebel?
I could go on and on. But I counsel u to read ur Bible b4 u start talking thru ur añus.
You mustn't comment and reveal the depths of your ignorance to d world

Re: Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life by Nobody: 8:17am On Mar 23, 2015
FAKE REVEREND FATHER
Re: Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life by mazinaija: 8:20am On Mar 23, 2015
No Mbaka continu...God is watching u
Re: Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life by Alphafrank: 8:23am On Mar 23, 2015
eleojo23:

hehehehehehehehe,
Kai!!!!,guy u pass me abeg might be true shaaa,non can tel,i decided to b a spectator and nt say a word ie b dumb,buh wt ur comment i recievd my miracle......... grin
eleojo23:

hehehehehehehehe,
Kai!!!!,guy u pass me abeg might be true shaaa,non can tel,i decided to b a spectator and nt say a word ie b dumb,buh wt ur comment i recievd my miracle.........
Re: Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life by tonero230(m): 8:26am On Mar 23, 2015
viczing:
A man of God scared to die? But you were ordained by God, what of the version that says touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm, what of when the lord says we shall thread on serpent and scorpions and by no means shall they hurt us, doesn't it apply to you? Thought the message was given to you from God and your scared? But jesus wasn't scared when he died for us, mbaka your a nuisance you lose your worth now for this, #nonsense

Gej till 2019

You are the nuisance either.He shut the adoration ground not for his life but for the life of his followers.If they succed in killing like 100 followers,have they not succeded in getting him?You neophyte,have you not heard he has a bullet proof body?
Re: Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life by ceejayluv(m): 8:26am On Mar 23, 2015
tempest69:
saTANist will say good for him. So now where is the freedom of expression, later fools will say GEJ brought freedom but a clergyman can't be protected even the police are instruments of oppression. I pity fools who still support this evil GEJ and PEJ. I only see vampires because the death they have cause already has supersede that of 2011 post election crisis. May the wrath of God fall on them. I have decided, My vote for GMB
Mbaka is paranoid... End of discussion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

No Anambra Man Would Let An Enugu Man Be President” – Rev Fr. Mbaka / *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! / Witch In Ozoro Who Stole Someone's Pregnancy 'arrested'