Stats: 3,148,465 members, 7,801,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life (32372 Views)

Those Around Buhari Only Interested In Their Pockets –fr. Mbaka / Some People Are Causing Rift Between Buhari And Me – Fr. Mbaka / Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life by deflover(m): 9:01am On Mar 23, 2015
tonero230:

RIP

another religious rat ..... we hope to see who will die......i died 2000 years ago so i dont die.....i live....abi u be d fake babalawo called fr mbaka wey get NL account.....my u give ur mother a head till she cums on ur mouth grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life by hedonistic: 9:03am On Mar 23, 2015
I would personally strangle this bastard charlatan that calls himself a priest if I ever meet him. Yes, I am a Catholic, but I am extremely disgusted by this fool, and I will NOT give him the respect due to normal Reverend Fathers.
Re: Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life by egift(m): 9:06am On Mar 23, 2015
Gondonu:
Just listen to your self brother.Those who destroyed this country are congregated with you in the APC: Atiku,OBJ,Saraki,Amaechi,Tinubu etc.So tell us what is "change" about these fellows? Tell us how have they helped themselves let alone a massive entity like Nigeria.Think well pls.

Don't even go there. Any bad person you mention in APC, you have 1000s of Criminals worse than him in PDP.

FYI, this election is between Buhari and Jonathan. While our current president love giving excuses, Buhari accepts responsibility for his action and he will be the one in charge of his administration.

[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/profile_banners/2964950313/1420659688/1500x500[/img]

A vote for Buhari, is a vote against Corruption. Nigeria needs you.
Re: Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life by Habeyy(m): 9:06am On Mar 23, 2015
finestiyke:

Shut up! Which people's blood?
why u dey answer d fool...he reason like a slowpoke

Re: Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life by igbokwesampson(m): 9:10am On Mar 23, 2015
What are our men of God turning into? Shuting a prayer house because of a supposed threat to life only suggests he doesn't know the God he is serving. If a man, a lot of people looks up to build their faith is now showing a sign of faithlessness, I wonder what he expects his teaming fans to do. between if actually anybody wants to assassinate him, do you think they will come in an undisguised way as his aide described above.? Wake up nigerians. So fr mbaka is saying if election be postponed again he will continue to shut down Gods house until after the elections?

Mbaka why?

Re: Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life by viczing(m): 9:13am On Mar 23, 2015
[quote author=tonero230 post=31908370][/quote]

That's another story for another day undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life by badesco(m): 9:18am On Mar 23, 2015
Some of this so call Men of God are nothing but fraud. Even if God reveal something bad about the country or a VIP, it is duty of the Man of God to prayer against that negativity, than to use it to cause mayhem or crisis in the country. Thus Man deserves whatever he got as a result his unnecessary utterances.

Re: Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life by Donpizzle(m): 9:20am On Mar 23, 2015
Redoil:
These are the result of what we get for saying what God did not ask us to say.

plss shhhut up!!!! B4 u bring upon ur head d wrath of God...in other news, mke God no punish u oooo.
Re: Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life by Habeyy(m): 9:20am On Mar 23, 2015
Alphafrank:

Truth be told,he should always say the truth,i believe the bible was written as a source of counsel and to draw inspiration,havin said this am forced to ask u this qstion,JOHN the apostle spoke the truth yet died such a shameful death ..why ?,imagine,a girl orderin 4 his head as desert after dancing,..my question stands why ?
may u be fruitful in life...I pray more of wisdom ,knowledge and understanding be urs as I also seek ijn
Re: Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life by Raylight2(m): 9:22am On Mar 23, 2015
I wonder if Nigeria politics is something men of God should closely be involved in; to the point of criticizing... Am trying to fix my way back to God and won't trade it for political popularity wen I do.

Re: Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life by networkgenuis: 9:31am On Mar 23, 2015
tonero230:

You agent of backwardness shut your gutter up!A man of God should always speak the truth no matter whose ox is gored.He is not like ortisjefor that is a stooge and boot lickers.He is a mouth piece of the downtrodden.FOOL
Lol. Because he spoke in favor of your candidate, he's the best priest ever right? What was your opinion about him when he was supporting GEJ and showering praises on him, didn't he say GEJ is the man God sent to deliver Nigeria? I'm apolitical, I just hate BS.

I'd advice you to use all the time you waste in fanatically supporting any politician to find something to eat, It will make you sound less frustrated.
One love kiss

Re: Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life by MrEverest(m): 9:39am On Mar 23, 2015
macpetrus:
.. Fr Mabaka start the drama without knowing how to end the drama.. It is a pity
Why involve yourself in a political talk to the level of insulting the President office, that is bad.. I don't think Mr president is after your life but your people are!!!
You are right. The more this man speaks, the more I wonder if he is now fully into politics and no longer interested in winning souls for heaven. Why is he so morbidly afraid of he who can only kill the flesh undecided undecided From the way this man is speaking, I can't discern any difference between him & politicians in the kinds of Lai Mohamed & Rotimi Amaechi & this is so sad because he is supposed to be a man of God!!! For his information, Goodluck Jonathan does not have his time, rather he should stop oppressing GEJ & trying to get unnecessary sympathy at the expense of GEJ If at all anybody truly makes attempt on his life then it would be those who are sympathetic to the GEJ reelection. Mbaka should should stop crying wolf & face his calling angry

Re: Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life by jossyj: 9:43am On Mar 23, 2015
He is just being afraid of those stupid coments he made in the past.
He has also abandoned those sheeps he was asked to take care of to
pursue wealth.
I also do not understand why he stupidily went into politics through the back door.
Just like Adam he is trying to hide from God because of the sin he has comitted.

Re: Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life by Montaque(m): 9:43am On Mar 23, 2015
CaptainCodes:

Does he need to Point gun or order people before we conclude that "the blod under his administation is too much". He(the person you quoted) never said he killed.

He said the blood shed is too much.
#Fasholajoker
So he takes the blame abi?
Re: Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life by Aijayberry(f): 9:44am On Mar 23, 2015
So many priest are not called by God,some are called by their father's deity.Instead of them to practice their calling in d shrine,they end up practicing it in d church.Even if God told Mbaka anything about d upcoming election,he should have gone into prayers,seek God for mercy.Hes duty as a priest is to intercede for the country than being a nuisance and causing confusion.I recently blocked him in my facebook,he inboxed me,asking me daughter....what do u want from God this year,I told him,my prayer points.He inboxed me and asked me to sow a tangible seed to God in his ministry.But i believe someone must be impersonating him.

Re: Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 23, 2015
barristerMDGs:

I am commenting from Angwan Rukuba Jos, Plateau State. It is the community that drove away the military from the checkpoint and camp given to them to curb crises because they noticed their alignment with the insurgents to carry out terror on the community.

So I can't lie about the threat message they have been sending.

Military aligning with insurgents again Na wa oh
Re: Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life by Goodnuel: 9:49am On Mar 23, 2015
faizona:
Touch not my anointed...
The former governor tried it and is now suffering o

*modified*
celebrating my first front page comment...am so happy!
What is the former Governor suffering??

Re: Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life by Aijayberry(f): 9:53am On Mar 23, 2015
jossyj:
He is just being afraid of those stupid coments he made in the past.
He has also abandoned those sheeps he was asked to take care of to
pursue wealth.
I also do not understand why he stupidily went into politics through the back door.
Just like Adam he is trying to hide from God because of the sin he has comitted.
I thought the Holy Bible says....those who lose their life's for following Christ will be saved,those who saved their life's will lose it on the last day.Let him look at d disciples of the old.James,John,Peter and d rest.They suffered persecution and died for the gospel.This generation pastors are the pastors of Airconditions,abroad trips,pastors with bouncers and security men.Don dirty pastors! One day God will expose their evil.

Re: Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life by jossyj: 9:54am On Mar 23, 2015
You better shut up that your mouth if you do not know what else to say because you have now turned yourself to God that will judge them.
Re: Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life by Jowonloju(m): 9:57am On Mar 23, 2015
Redoil:
These are the result of what we get for saying what God did not ask us to say.
You are wrong! Jesus christ was killed and most of his apostles were also killed for saying the truth.
Re: Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life by jossyj: 9:58am On Mar 23, 2015
Yes o my dear they are all after wealth these days

Re: Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life by MrEverest(m): 10:01am On Mar 23, 2015
tonero230:

You are the nuisance either.He shut the adoration ground not for his life but for the life of his followers.If they succed in killing like 100 followers,have they not succeded in getting him?You neophyte,have you not heard he has a bullet proof body?
For saying the above, I put it to you that you are either a kid or an illiterate adult with an abysmally low IQ. Chai my brother, please grow up undecided undecided

Re: Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 23, 2015
macpetrus:
.. Fr Mabaka started the drama without knowing how to end the drama.. It is a pity
Why involve yourself in a political talk to the level of insulting the President office, that is bad.. I don't think Mr president is after your life but your people are!!!

Exactly! GEJ is not after his life. Ever since GEJ's administration there has never been any political assassination linked to him. GEJ has never killed any of his political enemies despite being accused of training snipers.
Mbaka may be getting threats for real, but I'm sure those threats are from ordinary supporters of GEJ who were terribly offended by Mbaka's utterances.
Personally, I think he shouldn't have given that message.

Re: Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life by neocortex: 10:05am On Mar 23, 2015
egift:
Jonathan and his killer squad, leave the Man of God alone.

Jonathan is backed by Witches and Wizards, Separatist Zionists, BH, Militants, OPC, Kidnappers and Arm rubbers.

We must stop Jonathan now we can before he destroys Nigeria. Things must Change.

Delusional fellow, why don't you name one person killed by Jonathan.
However, the list of those killed by your god Buhari is endless.
You need to format your robotic brain before it is too late.

Re: Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life by tonquendo4u(m): 10:12am On Mar 23, 2015
Yomieluv:
#ignored#

I don't banter words with morons..

I won't reply your quotes again.
do u ignore people with replies?
Re: Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life by hubreality(m): 10:15am On Mar 23, 2015
Those supposedly mean men with black hilux might not be from the presidency....Look, when you make more of hate speeches, you get afraid of assumed enemies.
Re: Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life by Vick4rill(m): 10:22am On Mar 23, 2015
Honestly this is why l respect people who talk too little. Talking too much expose u to alot of problems
Re: Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life by Billygee2u: 10:28am On Mar 23, 2015
eleojo23:
If his claims are true, then all those who have been strong critics of GEJ would have been killed by now.

Also, if the threat is real, he should have made a report to the police.

He is most likely experiencing self-inflicted paranoia that comes from talking too much.
why has mbaka joined religion with politics? it's quite disheartening that Mbaka has politicized his faith.
Why is mbaka using everything possible to condemn GEJ and promoting APC? Mbaka beware of how you accuse GEJ. Remember that God is not a man that anybody can fool.Do not atract the anger of God by living in falsehood.God bless you and grant you genuine repentance Mbaka.
Re: Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life by egift(m): 10:35am On Mar 23, 2015
neocortex:
Delusional fellow, why don't you name one person killed by Jonathan.
However, the list of those killed by your god Buhari is endless.
You need to format your robotic brain before it is too late.

Ok. Lets have it.

Under Jonathan both for his actions, inaction and incompetence, over 15,000 Nigerians died in his watch. Over 3million Nigerians are displaced and properties/Communities destroyed.

Now can you tell us all the people that died under Buhari's watch as Head of State. We already know of the International Drug Pushers he killed and if tomorrow he catches Boko Haram leader, he too will face firing squad.

No rumours, just facts. Am waiting.
Re: Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life by Billygee2u: 10:43am On Mar 23, 2015
MrEverest:
You are right. The more this man speaks, the more I wonder if he is now fully into politics and no longer interested in winning souls for heaven. Why is he so morbidly afraid of he who can only kill the flesh undecided undecided From the way this man is speaking, I can't discern any difference between him & politicians in the kinds of Lai Mohamed & Rotimi Amaechi & this is so sad because he is supposed to be a man of God!!! For his information, Goodluck Jonathan does not have his time, rather he should stop oppressing GEJ & trying to get unnecessary sympathy at the expense of GEJ If at all anybody truly makes attempt on his life then it would be those who are sympathetic to the GEJ reelection. Mbaka should should stop crying wolf & face his calling angry
don't you also believe that APC can do that in order to label GEJ a desperado ?
Re: Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life by tonero230(m): 10:43am On Mar 23, 2015
MrEverest:
For saying the above, I put it to you that you are either a kid or an illiterate adult with an abysmally low IQ. Chai my brother, please grow up undecided undecided

Kettle calling pot black
Re: Fr Mbaka Shuts Adoration Ground Over Alleged Threat To Life by CaptainCodes(m): 10:58am On Mar 23, 2015
Montaque:

#Fasholajoker
So he takes the blame abi?

#Jonathan's butt licker
Under whose tenure?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Satan's Greatest Weapon For Destroying The Family & Church Today Unmasked / *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! / Witch In Ozoro Who Stole Someone's Pregnancy 'arrested'

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61