Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

Love Is Not Stupidity‬ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Is Not Stupidity‬ (1269 Views)

When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? / Lady Steps On Guy Lying Flat: Is This Love Or Stupidity ? (picture) / Girl Spotted Tieing A Guys Shoe Lace In School..(love Or Stupidity) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Is Not Stupidity‬ by donwise1(m): 7:48am On Mar 23, 2015
tongue
I have had the privilege of counselling a lot of young people on relationship stuffs especially young ladies. I am usually amazed at how many of them take this love thing. Someone is in a relationship that all the signs in the world tells her that this person is not good for her, but she still hangs on. Why do some guys take undue advantage of some of these young innocent ladies?
Love is not by force please, a guy takes you for granted, belittles you and makes you feel worthless, he only comes around or calls when he is in the mood. He never cares if you exists or not thereafter until next time the feeling knocks on his doors. And you are there telling me how much you love him. Love is not stupidity my sister. Don't allow this guy that don't have any future plan that involves you to ruin your live. Love is a mutual thing; I have said this time without number but many don't care to believe it.
He calls other ladies at will and even talks trash with them right in your presence, he tells you to your face that he is not holding you down ooo but you keep on waiting and believing that he will change for the better. It may not happen my sister. While love involves patience and compassion, there is a difference between love and stupidity. Grow up my dear, think with this your head, it is not only made to carry weavon and attachment. Enough of these heartbreaks please. I know the guys will attack this post, don't worry I will soon write the ladies version... grin
Re: Love Is Not Stupidity‬ by jossayo(m): 7:58am On Mar 23, 2015
Hehe,u don't mean it!!! This is an eyeopenershiit
Re: Love Is Not Stupidity‬ by Mhizizzy(f): 7:59am On Mar 23, 2015
Nice

1 Like

Re: Love Is Not Stupidity‬ by goodmorning40: 8:01am On Mar 23, 2015
Let her who has ears hear, the most annoying is that most times one serious dude is by the corner seeking this lady's attention and she will be there dying for one cassanova and spreading the story of love that is how the Yeye guy will use this lady front back and center and at the end she begins to count her losses, well sha na only.God know
Re: Love Is Not Stupidity‬ by Enegod(m): 8:02am On Mar 23, 2015
When love is not madness, it is not love. undecided
Re: Love Is Not Stupidity‬ by demmy0325(m): 8:03am On Mar 23, 2015
Re: Love Is Not Stupidity‬ by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 23, 2015
Love is not stupidity,but when you are in love,you can do the craziest of thing tongue

1 Like

Re: Love Is Not Stupidity‬ by ifex370(m): 8:10am On Mar 23, 2015
will they hear

mtcheww, girls loving bad boys since the time of Adam angry
Re: Love Is Not Stupidity‬ by Rapsodee(m): 8:12am On Mar 23, 2015
Love is not stupidity but Love is stu.pid!

1 Like

Re: Love Is Not Stupidity‬ by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 23, 2015
hmmmm girls, hope y'all are hearing?

1 Like

Re: Love Is Not Stupidity‬ by Cutehector(m): 8:19am On Mar 23, 2015
goodmorning40:
Let her who has ears hear, the most annoying is that most times one serious dude is by the corner seeking this lady's attention and she will be there dying for one cassanova and spreading the story of love that is how the Yeye guy will use this lady front back and center and at the end she begins to count her losses, well sha na only.God know
d lord will bless u wit a good man!
Re: Love Is Not Stupidity‬ by nikkiehan(f): 8:19am On Mar 23, 2015
true talk, I dnt lyk someone taking my love for granted it hurts alot. honestly I cant cope wit it. all I want is careing person Sombdy dat'll love Evwi thing abt me n treat me like a queen n I'll also treat him lyk my king

1 Like

Re: Love Is Not Stupidity‬ by Sweetyie(f): 8:21am On Mar 23, 2015
What can I say. * Na Godwin o na Godwin o na Godwin o

1 Like

Re: Love Is Not Stupidity‬ by dmcdad: 8:21am On Mar 23, 2015
Nice one bruv... Have you ever thought of their gullibility, as a reason for them still holding on? Alot of these daughters of eve cling unto somethings that are not there. They are phantasmagorical in their dealings.

Every woman deserves to be treated right. They deserve to love and be loved back in full. But sometimes, they are the cause of their problems. They are not real. They don't set their priorities straight. They don't look out for the intangibles, which are more important than the tangibles offered to them. They don't know what they want from a guy, so any guy does it. Imagine the saying; if yoi don't know where you are going, people will take you to where they are going. Or, if you don't know where you are going, any way will lead you there. They need to define what they want and what they don't want from a man. They need to have their say. They need to impose themselves also, to influence the man, even as the man influences them. They need to know what needs to be tolerated, and what not.

As much as I am an advocate for patience, gentleness and endurance in relationships, or when the going gets tough. I am also an advocate for wisdon, logic and common sense.

People say love is blind. But I say; Love is not blind. It sees, but it doesn't mind. In other words, there are certain things that love can overlook. I am trying to be as realistic as possible. We are not gods, but mere human beings, hence, the limitations that lies in our every activity.

So my take? Ladies should set their priorities straight. Know that there is a limit to everything. Also, for them to go into relationships for the right reasons, and not because of their own selfish interests and desires.

1 Like

Re: Love Is Not Stupidity‬ by dmcdad: 8:23am On Mar 23, 2015
kitnah:
Love is not stupidity,but when you are in love,you can do the craziest of thing tongue
Truth be told. love dey sweet die! Especially with the right person.
Re: Love Is Not Stupidity‬ by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 23, 2015
dmcdad:

Truth be told. love dey sweet die! Especially with the right person.
d prob nah to find the right person
Re: Love Is Not Stupidity‬ by Nobody: 10:18am On Mar 23, 2015
loving d wrong person doesn't make u st*pid,its st*pid of dat person not to appreciate ur luv
Re: Love Is Not Stupidity‬ by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 23, 2015
nikkiehan:
true talk, I dnt lyk someone taking my love for granted it hurts alot. honestly I cant cope wit it. all I want is careing person Sombdy dat'll love Evwi thing abt me n treat me like a queen n I'll also treat him lyk my king
Queen of which kingdom?
Re: Love Is Not Stupidity‬ by nikkiehan(f): 10:33am On Mar 23, 2015
MimeeTee:
Queen of which kingdom?
of our kingdom me n my guy
Re: Love Is Not Stupidity‬ by groundnutoil(m): 10:47am On Mar 23, 2015
jomile:
loving d wrong person doesn't make u st*pid,its st*pid of dat person not to appreciate ur luv
how do u aprreciate d love of someone who loves u but u dnt love
Re: Love Is Not Stupidity‬ by dmcdad: 11:20am On Mar 23, 2015
kitnah:

d prob nah to find the right person
Another thing is realising the right one for you and accepting him/her for who he/she is. Many people at one point or the other have met their perfect match, but they chose not to accept them because of one selfish reason or the other.

Truth be told; there are still good people left. But when we tend to find them, we start craving for the opposite. Which in most cases, leads to disaster. After which they come out and make assertions like there is no good person left, all men/women are the same blah blah blah.

My advice? People should set their priorities straight, know what they crave for in a relationship, and stick with it when it presents itself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Love Is Not Stupidity‬ by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 23, 2015
groundnutoil:
how do u aprreciate d love of someone who loves u but u dnt love
if u don't luv someone,no matter d effort he/she is putting in a relationship,it can never be appreciated,dey will always look for a way to use ur weakness against u,nd dat weakness is d luv u have for dem,d most painful tin to ever happen to any human is to luv someone nd not being luv in return,trust me I have been dere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Love Is Not Stupidity‬ by ronald4lif(m): 4:52pm On Mar 23, 2015
Enegod:
When love is not madness, it is not love. undecided

Endorsed!

Love is a fool's game.

1 Like

Re: Love Is Not Stupidity‬ by groundnutoil(m): 5:11pm On Mar 23, 2015
jomile:
if u don't luv someone,no matter d effort he/she is putting in a relationship,it can never be appreciated,dey will always look for a way to use ur weakness against u,nd dat weakness is d luv u have for dem,d most painful tin to ever happen to any human is to luv someone nd not being luv in return,trust me I have been dere
u stil havent answered my question.u said and i quote"its stupid of dat persin nt to appreciate the luv u have for them"nw am asking how wud dat persin appreciate the luv u have 4 him/her if they don't luv u
Re: Love Is Not Stupidity‬ by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 23, 2015
groundnutoil:
u stil havent answered my question.u said and i quote"its stupid of dat persin nt to appreciate the luv u have for them"nw am asking how wud dat persin appreciate the luv u have 4 him/her if they don't luv u
nd like I answered b4,dey won't,unless dey have one tin dey r gaining frm u,either in kind or in cash,dey will just pretend to be with you,while dere heart belongs to someone else

(1) (Reply)

[PHOTO] What Is She Saying? / Be Careful Who You Take Home To Mama / How To Meet Younger Women And Keep Them Coming Back For More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.