Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,954 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

I'm Addicted To Lacasera, How Do I Stop? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I'm Addicted To Lacasera, How Do I Stop? (814 Views)

Please Help...i'm Addicted To Cutting My Hairs With My Hand. / Why Are More Married Women In Nigeria Becoming Addicted To The Drug Codeine / HELP. I'm Addicted To Tramadol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Addicted To Lacasera, How Do I Stop? by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 23, 2015
Okay, lately I've been drinking too much LA casera, and I think I'm already addicted to it. No day passes without me drinking a whole bottle of this mind blowing drink. sometimes, I even take it more than I take water! yeah its that bad! sad and the more I take, the more I want more.
My doctor has adviced me to stop taking it atall, to stop the addiction, cos its not good for my health (he says too much sugar. mtchew) I told him I'll try.... but who am I kidding? I won't stop.
My mum has cleared our fridge of all the lacaseras to help me stop! she even stops me from going outside to buy! and she watches me!
any day I don't take lacasera, my mood changes, I don't talk to anyone! I become sassy to everybody at home, even when I don't mean to.

Is there any method I can use to reduce my intake? cos I can't completely STOP like that man said I should undecided
Re: I'm Addicted To Lacasera, How Do I Stop? by GIYAZZ(m): 8:43am On Mar 23, 2015
Smh for my generation -_-
Re: I'm Addicted To Lacasera, How Do I Stop? by DrAify(f): 8:44am On Mar 23, 2015
What happened to self-discipline undecided

1 Like

Re: I'm Addicted To Lacasera, How Do I Stop? by Nobody: 8:52am On Mar 23, 2015
Wait till you diagnosed with diabetes,no one will tell you to stop...
Re: I'm Addicted To Lacasera, How Do I Stop? by ORACLE1975(m): 8:59am On Mar 23, 2015
my space.
Re: I'm Addicted To Lacasera, How Do I Stop? by ITbomb(m): 9:03am On Mar 23, 2015
Start watching documentaries on diabetic patients or go to the nearest hospital to watch the irredeemable conditions. You will no longer eat whatever you like, you will no longer be able to walk more than 6 meters.
Just be discipline

1 Like

Re: I'm Addicted To Lacasera, How Do I Stop? by acidicTea(m): 9:07am On Mar 23, 2015
Re: I'm Addicted To Lacasera, How Do I Stop? by DrAify(f): 9:09am On Mar 23, 2015
Google Overeaters Anonymous, GreySheeters Anonymous, Food Addicts Anonymous and Food Addicts in Recovery AnonymousThey could be of help and are based in the USA.It is free and you can communicate through skype.

1 Like

Re: I'm Addicted To Lacasera, How Do I Stop? by DONADAMS(m): 9:21am On Mar 23, 2015
smh
Re: I'm Addicted To Lacasera, How Do I Stop? by Lumpyy(f): 9:33am On Mar 23, 2015
u sound like a size8-10?if u don dey near size 16-18,u go hate am!
Re: I'm Addicted To Lacasera, How Do I Stop? by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 23, 2015
Go for more healthy version of lacasera: Apples. Eat apples instead.
Re: I'm Addicted To Lacasera, How Do I Stop? by iamrealdeji(m): 10:39am On Mar 23, 2015
I got really addicted to Lacasera when I was doing my SWEPS (200level) at Unilorin till group mates started calling me Lacasera,but today,I really hate it,you'll hate it when it gets to a point,dont worry
Re: I'm Addicted To Lacasera, How Do I Stop? by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 23, 2015
Sophyrocks:
Go for more healthy version of lacasera: Apples. Eat apples instead.
hmm thanks.

iamrealdeji:
I got really addicted to Lacasera when I was doing my SWEPS (200level) at Unilorin till group mates started calling me Lacasera,but today,I really hate it,you'll hate it when it gets to a point,dont worry
thankss
Re: I'm Addicted To Lacasera, How Do I Stop? by Xionez(m): 3:00pm On Mar 23, 2015
Simples. Replace your addiction with something like...Cocaine!!!

Thank me later wink

(1) (Reply)

Heheh. Things Happen Sha, How Can This Be Real? / REVEALED: The Ultimate Natural Home Remedy For Peptic Ulcer / Why You Need Supplements.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.