Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,270 members, 7,807,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes? (1478 Views)

What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes? / The Heavy Demand!!!what Would You Have Done If You Were In My Shoes????? / Would You Have Waited Too If You Were In My Shoes??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes? by mrprince3: 9:24am On Mar 23, 2015
i 've been dating my fiance for over 7yrs now without issues of distrust or what so ever. so we recently did our introduction and already on our marital plans. although we 've been on long distance relationship for most part of the years. so recently she confessed to me that her conscience keeps pricking her and couldnt hold it anymore. i asked and only for her to say she had a romance with someone but dude didnt bleep her. she 's been crying profusely beging me. i persuaded her to tell me nothing but the whole truth so she said thats the only dude she ever had intimacy with but never had intercourse. well, after much i decided to forgive her and let go. ordinarily she would have kept this from me. i believe no one is perfect. only a few ladies out there would be this bold to open up to their partner. so if you were in my shoes what would you do?
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes? by ifex370(m): 9:28am On Mar 23, 2015
what's the diff BTW intimacy and intercourse abeg
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes? by GinaKing: 9:32am On Mar 23, 2015
If i wer her i wudnt have told u,bt since she did trust u enough with dis big issue,u must appreciate her more,and see dat she wants to start on a clean slate and be an honest wife to be

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes? by mrprince3: 9:32am On Mar 23, 2015
ifex370:
forgive my ignorance! but i believe there 's a sharp diff between romance and intercourse! but whatever sha!
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes? by stan241(m): 9:35am On Mar 23, 2015
Well i feel the fact that she was able to open up to you means she really felt guilty about it OR that she's still doing it with the guy and wants to stop so she feels telling you will help her stop..one thing I've learnt is that ladies will never tell you the"full story"...so its up to you..7yrs is not 7 days that's a really long time to be married these days talk more of being in a relationship..in the end its up to you..if she's a first time offender give her a second chance cus we all deserve one but if its something she's done before then you should really consider if you want a cheat for a wife

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes? by Sweetyie(f): 9:35am On Mar 23, 2015
I would step out of ur shoes. #tonguesout
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes? by freecocoa(f): 9:35am On Mar 23, 2015
OP please how about you?

Have you been with anyone but her in those 7 years? Answer truthfully.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes? by kingofpool: 9:39am On Mar 23, 2015
I will stop been in your shoes...
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes? by ifex370(m): 9:41am On Mar 23, 2015
mrprince3:
forgive my ignorance! but i believe there 's a sharp diff between romance and intercourse! but whatever sha!

so in order words, there was a pre-intimacy but no action?

I don't mean to get on your nerves,but its better we iron these situation out before you get into the marriage to avoid future regrets n breakup

I Think the best tin to do is forgive her, however moving along with it, you alone know what's best for you

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes? by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 23, 2015
So if we told you to break up with her, you would?

At the end of the day, you're the one marrying her, not us. You'll live with her, not us.
So think for yourself.
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes? by mrprince3: 9:48am On Mar 23, 2015
freecocoa:
OP please how about you?

Have you been with anyone but her in those 7 years? Answer truthfully.
big question! but will honestly say she 's the first and only woman i 've dated! i 've never cheated! its up to you to believe or not. whenever i feel the urge i take the risk to travel down to see her. just a 3 hrs drive from where i 'm domiciled. i 'm not promiscuos! i respect her absent more. well, its just by the grace of God. the course of true love never did run smooth.
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes? by Missmossy(f): 9:48am On Mar 23, 2015
Hmmm a girl doesn't wake up one morning and confesses such. There's is something she is isn't saying. And besides LDR has a lot it brings and takes. You guys should have a long discussion face to face more importantly.

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes? by mrprince3: 9:56am On Mar 23, 2015
ifex370:

so in order words, there was a pre-intimacy but no action?

I don't mean to get on your nerves,but its better we iron these situation out before you get into the marriage to avoid future regrets n breakup

I Think the best tin to do is forgive her, however moving along with it, you alone know what's best for you
yes pre intimacy! well, i decided to forgive her absolutely! she 's been so good and trust worthy! its never easy for a lady to keep a clean sheet in long distance relationship. just few ladies would hold it through. and i 'm sure many wount open up to their partner.
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes? by tosyne2much(m): 9:59am On Mar 23, 2015
Is this worth opening a thread for when you know that people would drop comments that would make you doubt the authenticity of her sincerity

95% of Nigerians ladies will never tell you no matter the intensity of their guilty conscience.

Either she told you the edited truth or not, at least she was being sincere in a sort

Last bullet- Never take people's sincerity for granted
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes? by mrprince3: 10:04am On Mar 23, 2015
Missmossy:
Hmmm a girl doesn't wake up one morning and confesses such. There's is something she is isn't saying. And besides LDR has a lot it brings and takes. You guys should have a long discussion face to face more importantly.
we 've had a face to face discussion. again our love is real and true. we so trust each other and made some promises that has kept us going. thats why she feel this guilt. and made bold to open up to me. there 's nothing else she 's not telling me. i 'm sure about that.
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes? by ifex370(m): 10:08am On Mar 23, 2015
mrprince3:
big question! but will honestly say she 's the first and only woman i 've dated! i 've never cheated! its up to you to believe or not. whenever i feel the urge i take the risk to travel down to see her. just a 3 hrs drive from where i 'm domiciled. i 'm not promiscuos! i respect her absent more. well, its just by the grace of God. the course of true love never did run smooth.

omor, you try oo, we need more men like you in a world so crazy about sex and adultery

God bless you bro

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes? by mrprince3: 10:10am On Mar 23, 2015
MzNelly:
So if we told you to break up with her, you would?

At the end of the day, you're the one marrying her, not us. You'll live with her, not us.
So think for yourself.
i didnt create this thread to seek for your advice hence i have already taking the decision i made. not even your opinion will change my decision. only wanted to here peoples opinion and reaction on what they would do if they find themselves in my situation. thats all!
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes? by xynerise: 10:11am On Mar 23, 2015
I thought you have forgiven her and moved on? Why do you need our opinions? Don't forget that when many people are in your shoe, it will destroy the shoe.
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes? by tosyne2much(m): 10:14am On Mar 23, 2015
cool
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes? by Houseofglam7(f): 10:14am On Mar 23, 2015
This your shoe na size 15, and, no my feet ain't that big.

That said,where's the venue for the wedding?
Dunno why you wanna ruin a nearly perfect relationship!
Are you allergic to the truth?

Lest I forget, you dated for 7 years?
If you no marry her, I go personally swear for you angry
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes? by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 23, 2015
mrprince3:
i didnt create this thread to seek for your advice hence i have already taking the decision i made. not even your opinion will change my decision. only wanted to here peoples opinion and reaction on what they would do if they find themselves in my situation. thats all!

undecided
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes? by Nobody: 10:21am On Mar 23, 2015
There is more to it,a girl cant just open up like that undecided
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes? by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 23, 2015
ifex370:
Intercourse means when a pencil is sharpened by a sharpener...or when a driller drills a borehole...
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes? by Beamborla(f): 10:45am On Mar 23, 2015
We will visit Ogun, Sango and Amadioha to swear cheesy

Op, stop digging... some things are better left unknown. Who is without sin, anyways.

I would forgive so long I didn't see them days to our wedding myself.
Then ask, What really made her lomance him so we would know how to prevent future reoccorence which could really lead to bleeping.
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes? by Missmossy(f): 10:59am On Mar 23, 2015
mrprince3:
we 've had a face to face discussion. again our love is real and true. we so trust each other and made some promises that has kept us going. thats why she feel this guilt. and made bold to open up to me. there 's nothing else she 's not telling me. i 'm sure about that.
Its a good thing you both trust each other. Since she has told you, the guilt will disappear. Good luck in the relationship.

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes? by nnamod(m): 11:05am On Mar 23, 2015
Hej dude, it will be hard to see past this but I urge you to. Finding someone so honest (if she wasn not pressured to) is a rarity. Good luck mate.
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes? by freecocoa(f): 11:11am On Mar 23, 2015
mrprince3:
Lol cheesy, you sound like you are sure I was going to doubt you, anyways, if you say you never cheated, so be it.

I urge then to please forgive her and move on with her, she didn't have to tell you but she did, that should count for something.

Wish you all the best.
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes? by Boland(m): 11:16am On Mar 23, 2015
Forgive her.... For her to have told you means she wanna make ammends... But then again, she might think you will find out yourself, whichever way, I think you should forgive her...
You guys have come a long way, don't give that up..
Besides, no one is saint..

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes? by mrprince3: 8:50am On Aug 09, 2017
Thanks guys!! ! Got married in 2015 and living happily to the Glory of God!! ! We thank Almighty for his faithfulness!!!

(1) (Reply)

#‎menalsocry‬- Do You Believe Men Have Feelings? / On A Serious Note / 5 Types Of Friends You Should Avoid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.