Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,178 members, 7,807,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

What We Project Is What We Will Get - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What We Project Is What We Will Get (382 Views)

What We Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What We Project Is What We Will Get by Orikinla(m): 9:50am On Mar 23, 2015
Monday, March 23, 2015

[size=18pt]What We Project[/size]

"Give and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you."1

On one occasion when I was in a particular group, one man constantly and bitterly complained how negatively other people treated him.

As kindly as I could I finally said to him, "You know, John, what we project is what we get back!"

I felt as though my words fell on "deaf, angry" ears!

The fact remains, if we constantly project negative vibes and express negative words, that is what we will receive in return. Also, if we constantly project feelings of anger and express angry words, anger responses is what we will receive in return.

On the other hand, if we constantly project loving and warm feelings and express kind, loving and encouraging words, that, too, is what we will receive in return.

Unless we are being persecuted because of our Christian faith, as a general rule what we consistently project is what we consistently get back. As Jesus also said, "We reap what we sow."

Suggested prayer: "Dear God, please help me to realize and accept the fact that if I am constantly feeling put down, rejected or criticized, chances are that it may be because of the attitude that I am projecting. Help me see what my problem is and lead me to the help I need to change. Thank You for hearing and answering my prayer. Gratefully in Jesus's name, amen."

1. Jesus (Luke 6:38, NIV).

<smiley)))><

NOTE: If you would like to accept God's forgiveness for all your sins and His invitation for a full pardon Click HERE http://www.actsweb.org

(1) (Reply)

Stop The Struggle, Its Time To Wait! / The Meaning Of The Cross / To: Seun Kuti & Others Who Feel Like Him.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.