Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,906 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother (31911 Views)

"I Don't Know When I Will See My Family" - Says Gallant Nigerian Soldier. Photos / Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother / Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by kglamour(m): 10:21am On Mar 23, 2015
Ekiti State Governor Ayo Fayose’s eldest brother, Segun, has appealed to the governor to stop embarrassing the family.

He said their father was a gentle pastor, who built and sustained a good name for the family, before joining his ancestors.

The elder Fayose spoke with our reporters in Ibadan, the Oyo State capital.

He said rather than sustain the good name which he inherited, the governor has been embarrassing other Fayoses with the way he insults elders like former President Olusegun Obasanjo and the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Gen. Muhammadu Buhari.

Segun, who is a United Kingdom-based accountant, said the family cherished the name it inherited from its late patriarch.

Emphasising that their father died with contentment, the elder Fayose said the family was known in Ekiti for sound character found in every omoluabi.

He described Chief Obasanjo as Ayo Fayose’s benefactor.

Segun said: “It is a pity Nigerians are celebrating criminals. I am angry with Nigerians for electing somebody like Ayodele as governor. My children cannot come to Nigeria because of the terrible situation of our country.

“I don’t have a relationship with any of our leaders because of their criminality and anybody who says I collected money from the opposition should step forward to challenge me. Ekiti and Nigeria are bigger than Fayose’s name and both names should be protected.

“I don’t want anything from anybody, but Ayo should stop insulting and abusing my father’s name. As a result of Fayose’s attitude, many people believe the Fayose family is rude but it is far from the truth.

“I have spoken to him many times, but he refused to listen. Buhari and Obasanjo are old enough to be his father and I don’t know why he should be insulting them.

“I am always sad with the situation of this country. Ayo’s arrogance is one of the reasons I said people should not vote for him prior to the Ekiti governorship election. If all I am saying is not true, my six children should die and I should end up in shame.

“Most of us abroad are not happy with the situation of Nigeria. We are sad. When people call me from Ekiti to complain about Ayo, I tell them to forgive the family. People should not see Ayo as an ambassador of our family.”

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/fayose-embarrassing-our-family-says-brother/

93 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by 42n8dzydoo(m): 10:23am On Mar 23, 2015
Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by hakku: 10:29am On Mar 23, 2015
Fayose is a disgrace to his family and only touts like him supports those things he does.

294 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by TI1919(m): 10:30am On Mar 23, 2015
grin

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by aljharem(m): 10:32am On Mar 23, 2015
From "the nation"tinubu's newspaper

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by hakku: 10:33am On Mar 23, 2015
TI1919:
grin
You just dey book space for every thread like say you no get work

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by Sunnyjoe47: 10:40am On Mar 23, 2015
I will not be Ashamed,disgrace,dismiss has Fayose in my family. IJN. ...... ..... Amen......!

24 Likes

Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by Ahmed0336(m): 10:42am On Mar 23, 2015
Words of wisdom

1 Like

Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by GogetterMD(m): 10:48am On Mar 23, 2015
Lobatan! Certified, stamped and sealed! Fayose is an "Omo ale"

146 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by EcoTerror: 10:49am On Mar 23, 2015
I can hear the rant of a step brother who has been sidelined. Ιn other news, Remi Tinubu has vowed not to kiss Tinubu again because of his mouth odour.

The Nation Newspaper

31 Likes

Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by stronger: 10:51am On Mar 23, 2015
Poor family.

May God allow us to have children and siblings that will NOT bring SHAME to us!

AMEN!!

115 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by politricks: 10:52am On Mar 23, 2015
EcoTerror:
I can hear the rant of a step brother who has been sidelined. The Nation can also go and smell Tinubu mouth this early Morning for all I care
look at what politics has turned you into

106 Likes

Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by Young03(m): 10:54am On Mar 23, 2015
Wetin concern me?
Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by Hemanwel(m): 10:54am On Mar 23, 2015
Are we sure this is his real brother or some paid APC goon...??
A sane human would not come out to say this to the public about his own blood brother,when he knew it could tarnish his political career.

BTW:

To all you APC e-warriors and e-maggots who say GEJ does not have supporters in the north,I have food for thought for y'all:
The heat in the polity in the north is between which party supporters?
Those campaign buses that were burnt down in Jos were APGA buses,bah??
Those PDP posters that litter every nooks and crannies of the northern states were posted by GEJ himself,abi nor be soo??
Yeye dey ooze!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by TI1919(m): 11:05am On Mar 23, 2015
Thank you sir work
grin

hakku:
You just dey book space for every thread like say you no get work
Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by domopps(m): 11:05am On Mar 23, 2015
Thank God not all his family members suffering from the same loss of memory sickness like Ayo Fayose!

Weather he (Ayo Fayose) or PDP or GEJ crew likes it or not we must all march for GMB come march 28th

Meanwhile Fayose must be finally taken to YABA LEFT Hospital where he belongs and also Pays huge damages to his siblings for Damaging and Tarnishing the family name

Sai Buhari

Sai Baba

Hit Like if you are for GMB and Share for GEJ

Cheeeers

143 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by Mogidi: 11:07am On Mar 23, 2015
And the brother only spoke to Tinubu's newspaper

Fayose is really embarrassing his family by becoming the governor of Ekiti state.

APC try again abeg, only mumu hari will believe this.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by igbsam(m): 11:19am On Mar 23, 2015
grin

e don happen.

Alariwo of PdP
Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by dave2meek(m): 11:19am On Mar 23, 2015
Story for the gods

1 Like

Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by Burger01(m): 11:19am On Mar 23, 2015
Hehehehe!

Fayose!! The family embarrasser smiley

The family should just get hold of him and tie him somewhere in their village. I don't think he's thinking straight. smiley

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 23, 2015
Propaganda again. noted

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by olusolaj(m): 11:19am On Mar 23, 2015
TINUBU NEWSPAPER AT WORK

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by dre11(m): 11:19am On Mar 23, 2015
“I have spoken to him many times, but he refused to listen. Buhari and Obasanjo are old enough to be his father and I don’t know why he should be insulting them.

If he listen....... He won't be fulfilling his part of the bargain for the presidency to have used the federal might for him to be elected as governor.....
Or else EFFC, DSS, and the police will be after his....

He is simply playing to the dictate of his master.
Curse and abuse your elders just because you wanna be relevant
Mock your mother just to prove a point
Spend state resources just make a phool of himself

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by Capitano1(m): 11:20am On Mar 23, 2015
[size=16pt]SWEAT TOO MUCH
Visit us[/size]
Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 23, 2015
The truth be told, fayose behaviour is just something else undecided

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by Orikinla(m): 11:20am On Mar 23, 2015
Sunnyjoe47:
I will not be Ashamed,disgrace,dismiss has Fayose in my family. IJN. ...... ..... Amen......!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by ionsman: 11:21am On Mar 23, 2015
In a family, there must always be a bad child. ..Even though he is a governor, he is a Nuisance. .....

9 Likes

Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 23, 2015
No disrespect to the ladies, but dude talks like a woman. Chatterbox of a man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by ALAYORMII: 11:21am On Mar 23, 2015
I don't pray for a brother like Fayose Ayodele

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by omoiyafusat(m): 11:22am On Mar 23, 2015
Pls be very carefull ooooooo fayose

1 Like

Re: Fayose Embarrassing Our Family, Says Brother by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 23, 2015
Brother indeed.

If you check very well, this is an aggrieved brother who is not getting his share of the National cake.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Today, I Am So Proud Of PDP / Why I Will Not Welcome Buhari To Ekiti, By Fayose / COVID-19, Kogi: Sagay Advises FG To Send NCDC Officials Back With Full Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.