Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Cynthia Uwak: It Is Wrong For People To Label Female Footballers Lesbians - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cynthia Uwak: It Is Wrong For People To Label Female Footballers Lesbians (21732 Views)

Cynthia Uwak Survives Ghastly Accident (Photos) / Cynthia Uwak Ditches Her Tomboy Outfits For Sexy Female Dresses (Photos) / Cynthia Uwak Goes Coverless To Show That She's Really A Female (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cynthia Uwak: It Is Wrong For People To Label Female Footballers Lesbians by Airforce1(m): 10:23am On Mar 23, 2015
Cynthia Uwak, an ex-Super Falcons’ player who has been named African Woman Footballer of the year twice has said it is wrong for people to label all female footballers as lesbians. She said this to Tribune newspaper and I quote;

“I love my body and I’m proud to show it off. I think it should be some sort of motivation for a lot of people to work out and live healthy. Some like it and some don’t, but in all, I am doing what I want and what makes me happy. That is all that matters.” Continue...

“I get approached by guys. For those that can’t approach sportswomen, maybe they are only intimidated. Guys approach us and those that can’t; I really don’t know what their excuse can be. I find it really surprising when people say many female footballers are lesbians.

“The question is; “who have they caught in the act? What proof do they have to come up with such conclusion? I believe everyone is always linked to one thing or the other, that’s the only way the world can go round. But saying that female footballers are lesbians is rather pathetic. You can’t just label people based on assumptions. ”

http://www.tribune.com.ng/glitz/item/32535-it-s-pathetic-that-female-footballers-are-labelled-lesbians-cynthia-uwak

1 Share

Re: Cynthia Uwak: It Is Wrong For People To Label Female Footballers Lesbians by Airforce1(m): 10:38am On Mar 23, 2015
dis one suppose be man

God forgive me
grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Uwak: It Is Wrong For People To Label Female Footballers Lesbians by ginawest(f): 10:42am On Mar 23, 2015
I know dat most of dem r not lesbians buh dre shud b a touch of feminity in d way dey dress..

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cynthia Uwak: It Is Wrong For People To Label Female Footballers Lesbians by buccal(m): 11:01am On Mar 23, 2015
Bt We can't still say ur gay.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Uwak: It Is Wrong For People To Label Female Footballers Lesbians by Burger01(m): 11:06am On Mar 23, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Cynthia Uwak: It Is Wrong For People To Label Female Footballers Lesbians by Bonapart(m): 11:07am On Mar 23, 2015
Cy you be man already o.... doesn't necessary mean you must grow a dick to be a man.... you're already a man like..... rest my case

3 Likes

Re: Cynthia Uwak: It Is Wrong For People To Label Female Footballers Lesbians by efilefun(m): 11:07am On Mar 23, 2015
Everybody is entitled to their opinion thou

Meanwhile Sai Buhari until Gej will attend a debate without reading from a prepared script....lmao

15 Likes

Re: Cynthia Uwak: It Is Wrong For People To Label Female Footballers Lesbians by peteonline: 11:08am On Mar 23, 2015
I agree with her. It isnt wise to label all of them girls that has worked so hard on their body to stay fit as lesbians! let's start the re-orientation now!

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Uwak: It Is Wrong For People To Label Female Footballers Lesbians by perfectcrush(m): 11:08am On Mar 23, 2015
No shout to much madam, with ur moni, u go see handsome Edo man marry, benin to be precise, naija men wen even dey marry 90 years old woman 4 yankee, Becox of moni... so my dear cynthia, relax, good men, buh broke nigas r prayin to meet u nd get married to u, just kip ur cash safe...

3 Likes

Re: Cynthia Uwak: It Is Wrong For People To Label Female Footballers Lesbians by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 23, 2015
What is this?

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Uwak: It Is Wrong For People To Label Female Footballers Lesbians by ammyluv2002(f): 11:08am On Mar 23, 2015
Hmmmmmmm......*lips sealed*

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Uwak: It Is Wrong For People To Label Female Footballers Lesbians by infobiz9ja(m): 11:09am On Mar 23, 2015
Would hit that in a heart beat.
Re: Cynthia Uwak: It Is Wrong For People To Label Female Footballers Lesbians by missbehave247(m): 11:09am On Mar 23, 2015
Tell them
Re: Cynthia Uwak: It Is Wrong For People To Label Female Footballers Lesbians by omoiyafusat(m): 11:10am On Mar 23, 2015
They should watch how they dress

3 Likes

Re: Cynthia Uwak: It Is Wrong For People To Label Female Footballers Lesbians by sophtaf(f): 11:10am On Mar 23, 2015
ginawest:
I know dat most of dem r not lesbians buh dre shud b a touch of feminity in d way dey dress..
simple!

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Uwak: It Is Wrong For People To Label Female Footballers Lesbians by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 23, 2015
It's wrong to just assume, but many of them certainly give off lesbian vibes.

3 Likes

Re: Cynthia Uwak: It Is Wrong For People To Label Female Footballers Lesbians by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 23, 2015
Lesbians or not...those girls have got better looking bodies than a number of girls on this forum. I won't dating that girl in airforce's post.
Re: Cynthia Uwak: It Is Wrong For People To Label Female Footballers Lesbians by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 23, 2015
This guy get swagg oo... but they said falcon o. wait. wait.. wait... kai tribune don f**k up sha
Dis kin error nawa o

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Uwak: It Is Wrong For People To Label Female Footballers Lesbians by fpeter(f): 11:12am On Mar 23, 2015
na wa o shocked
Re: Cynthia Uwak: It Is Wrong For People To Label Female Footballers Lesbians by html14java(f): 11:12am On Mar 23, 2015
Story
Re: Cynthia Uwak: It Is Wrong For People To Label Female Footballers Lesbians by infobiz9ja(m): 11:12am On Mar 23, 2015
irunoobo:
[size=14pt] smiley

I'm single and searching for a rich guy who lives alone, works with oil company or owns his business, drives a fancy car, travels abroad, tall, cute, good sense of humor, sexually active, ambitious and God fearing. I also like big dick and orals.
If you think you have what I'm searching for, send me a PM.

Men only cool[/size]

Anthony stop this NA.

7 Likes

Re: Cynthia Uwak: It Is Wrong For People To Label Female Footballers Lesbians by Nobody: 11:13am On Mar 23, 2015
I no send that Boy...

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Uwak: It Is Wrong For People To Label Female Footballers Lesbians by dorocent(m): 11:13am On Mar 23, 2015
gosh... i fancy her body most xpecially her 6pack.... jst wish i had those...

buh frankly speaking... i cnt date one of them wt such body

NA who she wan kill?

3 Likes

Re: Cynthia Uwak: It Is Wrong For People To Label Female Footballers Lesbians by fajesito(m): 11:13am On Mar 23, 2015
why is it wrong undecided
Re: Cynthia Uwak: It Is Wrong For People To Label Female Footballers Lesbians by ALAYORMII: 11:14am On Mar 23, 2015
She sure do dress like one.

Why wear boxer instead of pant?

4 Likes

Re: Cynthia Uwak: It Is Wrong For People To Label Female Footballers Lesbians by nepp(f): 11:14am On Mar 23, 2015
ginawest:
Her life, her rules!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Uwak: It Is Wrong For People To Label Female Footballers Lesbians by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 23, 2015
Dz qal nah get sense .. I wonder who dy tell her say her body mk sense .. Mthcheew .. I pity u sha .. Dey their dy talk rubbish .. I wonder which club u play 4 sev.. AZIZAT iz making waves .. U are her flaunting abs .. Ode 1st class

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Uwak: It Is Wrong For People To Label Female Footballers Lesbians by pretydiva(f): 11:15am On Mar 23, 2015
Kk...we aff heard

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Demon Of Betting And His Operations / Premier League Bans Gambling Sponsorship On Front Of Club Shirts / Sunday Oliseh To NFF: "Pay Us Now We Are Alive"; " We Do Not Owe You" - NFF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.