Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,881 members, 7,802,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Cynthia Uwak: It Is Wrong For People To Label Female Footballers Lesbians - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cynthia Uwak: It Is Wrong For People To Label Female Footballers Lesbians (21716 Views)

Cynthia Uwak Survives Ghastly Accident (Photos) / Cynthia Uwak Ditches Her Tomboy Outfits For Sexy Female Dresses (Photos) / Cynthia Uwak Goes Coverless To Show That She's Really A Female (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cynthia Uwak: It Is Wrong For People To Label Female Footballers Lesbians by Lovexme(m): 11:15am On Mar 23, 2015
She sure looks like the man in a L relationship undecided

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Uwak: It Is Wrong For People To Label Female Footballers Lesbians by okotv(m): 11:18am On Mar 23, 2015
see abs sha. To be fair, this girl sabi ball like...

Be feminine in your dressing and life approach. These pictures are something else.
Re: Cynthia Uwak: It Is Wrong For People To Label Female Footballers Lesbians by onyediya8(f): 11:19am On Mar 23, 2015
irunoobo:
[size=14pt] smiley

I'm single and searching for a rich guy who lives alone, works with oil company or owns his business, drives a fancy car, travels abroad, tall, cute, good sense of humor, sexually active, ambitious and God fearing. I also like big dick and orals.
If you think you have what I'm searching for, send me a PM.

Men only cool[/size]
Get clay and make him yourself! Lol
Re: Cynthia Uwak: It Is Wrong For People To Label Female Footballers Lesbians by Fess: 11:20am On Mar 23, 2015
If they're females they should dress like one
Re: Cynthia Uwak: It Is Wrong For People To Label Female Footballers Lesbians by shurlermoz(m): 11:21am On Mar 23, 2015
I'm single and searching for a rich guy who lives alone, works with oil company or owns his business, drives a fancy car, travels abroad, tall, cute, good sense of humor, sexually active, ambitious and God fearing. I also like big dick and orals.
If you think you have what I'm searching for, send me a PM.

Men only cool[/size][/color][/i][/quote]

See thief, is it a crime if you work for all this by ur self instead of hoping to get them by laying on your back, U dey find mugu abi?!
Btw, how many of this thus your father have before ur mama marry am or even before he die sef?!
Gold digger oshi.
Re: Cynthia Uwak: It Is Wrong For People To Label Female Footballers Lesbians by freecocoa(f): 11:22am On Mar 23, 2015
I think people have the right to dress however they like, as long they aren't hurting anyone or breaking the law with it, that shouldn't mean they deserve to be labeled.

It's about time some people evolved.

4 Likes

Re: Cynthia Uwak: It Is Wrong For People To Label Female Footballers Lesbians by vickylois(f): 11:23am On Mar 23, 2015
I wonder how she'd look in a dinner gown.. my goodness!
Youre a lady,at least dress like one
Soccer shouldnt turn you into a male na
Haba!

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Uwak: It Is Wrong For People To Label Female Footballers Lesbians by XBLadez: 11:31am On Mar 23, 2015
I've seen this thread before o. Why is NL recycling topics again? lipsrsealed
Re: Cynthia Uwak: It Is Wrong For People To Label Female Footballers Lesbians by kikelomojessy(f): 11:32am On Mar 23, 2015
But to be sincere, how will she look in a ball gown, short dress, bare shoulder outfit?she Has the body of a hot guy so she has to dress like one. I really admire those 'she/he' cos to hav that kind of body needs a lot of work.
Only tummy tuck exercise sef no constant for me. But am trying sha, its not easy.
Re: Cynthia Uwak: It Is Wrong For People To Label Female Footballers Lesbians by deleskizy: 11:35am On Mar 23, 2015
This picture is not real
Re: Cynthia Uwak: It Is Wrong For People To Label Female Footballers Lesbians by XBLadez: 11:38am On Mar 23, 2015
She's such a fine boy

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Uwak: It Is Wrong For People To Label Female Footballers Lesbians by XBLadez: 11:45am On Mar 23, 2015
Handsome girl smiley

Re: Cynthia Uwak: It Is Wrong For People To Label Female Footballers Lesbians by maddman: 11:47am On Mar 23, 2015
short engine wey no get sense.

i wouldnt dress like a nigga if i need husband..imbecility at its finest sad
besides who will marry a girl who aint got no b,rea,st undecided
Re: Cynthia Uwak: It Is Wrong For People To Label Female Footballers Lesbians by XBLadez: 11:50am On Mar 23, 2015
We were supposed to marry this year but my mom didn't accept her; said she'd kill me

Re: Cynthia Uwak: It Is Wrong For People To Label Female Footballers Lesbians by Amyceilyn(f): 11:57am On Mar 23, 2015
perfectcrush:
No shout to much madam, with ur moni, u go see handsome Edo man marry, benin to be precise, naija men wen even dey marry 90 years old woman 4 yankee, Becox of moni... so my dear cynthia, relax, good men, buh broke nigas r prayin to meet u nd get married to u, just kip ur cash safe...
you sound like you are speaking for yourself..
Re: Cynthia Uwak: It Is Wrong For People To Label Female Footballers Lesbians by ehis05(m): 12:01pm On Mar 23, 2015
E no get wetin dis 1 1 talk oo.....all dis kyn pictures no make u look feminine so y wunt u b seen as such...go reach ur pose sef...na lyk man
Re: Cynthia Uwak: It Is Wrong For People To Label Female Footballers Lesbians by andyanders: 12:02pm On Mar 23, 2015
Airforce1:
dis one suppose be man

God forgive me
grin

God will forgive you because you said the truth. Even if she was created a woman, she has turned herself to a pure man. If she/he claim to be a woman, let she/he pull down that pant on her.

What I see is a pure acrobatic man who can even torture even a woman on while on action. Nothing for a man to even sleep with she/her unless the man is a bi-xesual
Re: Cynthia Uwak: It Is Wrong For People To Label Female Footballers Lesbians by ehis05(m): 12:11pm On Mar 23, 2015
freecocoa:
I think people have the right to dress however they like, as long they aren't hurting anyone or breaking the law with it, that shouldn't mean they deserve to be labeled.

It's about time some people evolved.

You wud b addressed by d way u dress...so she shudn't complain while been called a lez
. She ought to have developed a thick skin towards criticism the moment she started posing and appearing like a man..so her been called dat is normal
Re: Cynthia Uwak: It Is Wrong For People To Label Female Footballers Lesbians by smilyice(m): 12:15pm On Mar 23, 2015
Will this one ever give birth
Re: Cynthia Uwak: It Is Wrong For People To Label Female Footballers Lesbians by freecocoa(f): 12:17pm On Mar 23, 2015
ehis05:

You wud b addressed by d way u dress...so she shudn't complain while been called a lez
. She ought to have developed a thick skin towards criticism the moment she started posing and appearing like a man..so her been called dat is normal
Is there a standard mode of dressing for lesbians?
Re: Cynthia Uwak: It Is Wrong For People To Label Female Footballers Lesbians by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 23, 2015
infobiz9ja:
Would hit that in a heart beat.
I av catch u today...
Re: Cynthia Uwak: It Is Wrong For People To Label Female Footballers Lesbians by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 23, 2015
efilefun:
Everybody is entitled to their opinion thou

Meanwhile Sai Buhari until Gej will attend a debate without reading from a prepared script....lmao

Photoshop gone awfully wrong. That aint Johnny, try again undecided undecided undecided cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Uwak: It Is Wrong For People To Label Female Footballers Lesbians by ehis05(m): 12:39pm On Mar 23, 2015
freecocoa:
Is there a standard mode of dressing for lesbians?

Nt rilly...buh d way she appeared...what do u xpect her 2 b called..a revrend sister
Re: Cynthia Uwak: It Is Wrong For People To Label Female Footballers Lesbians by muscoliscious(f): 12:43pm On Mar 23, 2015
Abeg come teach wizkid n some of this celebs how to dress,dem no know hw to dress
Re: Cynthia Uwak: It Is Wrong For People To Label Female Footballers Lesbians by Danhumprey: 12:44pm On Mar 23, 2015
infobiz9ja:

Anthony stop this NA.
Lol.gringringringrin
Re: Cynthia Uwak: It Is Wrong For People To Label Female Footballers Lesbians by freecocoa(f): 12:45pm On Mar 23, 2015
ehis05:

Nt rilly...buh d way she appeared...what do u xpect her 2 b called..a revrend sister
If there's no accepted way for lesbians to dress,and you've never seen her in the act, why then do you call her one?

I'm just trying to let you know that, you can't just label people based on your assumptions of them.

I don't expect her to be called anything but a woman and footballer that she is, it's that simple.
Re: Cynthia Uwak: It Is Wrong For People To Label Female Footballers Lesbians by vokalguy(m): 12:59pm On Mar 23, 2015
Get approached by guys? Yea not sure about that....
Re: Cynthia Uwak: It Is Wrong For People To Label Female Footballers Lesbians by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 23, 2015
efilefun:
Everybody is entitled to their opinion thou

Meanwhile Sai Buhari until Gej will attend a debate without reading from a prepared script....lmao
like they can't arrange for buhari. amaechi could even do the job.
Re: Cynthia Uwak: It Is Wrong For People To Label Female Footballers Lesbians by ehis05(m): 1:04pm On Mar 23, 2015
freecocoa:
If there's no accepted way for lesbians to dress,and you've never seen her in the act, why then do you call her one?

I'm just trying to let you know that, you can't just label people based on your assumptions of them.

I don't expect her to be called anything but a woman and footballer that she is, it's that simple.

I understand u perfectly buh btw us we knw clearly..u cnt stop people from talking..leave your home putting in on revealing clothes and u been insulted. Nt like am in support of her been called names buh she clearly shud b expecting that. U dnt dress da way n xpect nt 2 bashed...its normal 4 ha 2 d labelled dat..dats what am saying..cuz people must talk...u either decide 2 listen or turn deaf
Re: Cynthia Uwak: It Is Wrong For People To Label Female Footballers Lesbians by freecocoa(f): 1:09pm On Mar 23, 2015
ehis05:

I understand u perfectly buh btw us we knw clearly..u cnt stop people from talking..leave your home putting in on revealing clothes and u been insulted. Nt like am in support of her been called names buh she clearly shud b expecting that. U dnt dress da way n xpect nt 2 bashed...its normal 4 ha 2 d labelled dat..dats what am saying..cuz people must talk...u either decide 2 listen or turn deaf
The only problem I have with your post is you thinking it's normal, it's not in any way normal and that's the message she's trying to pass across, if only people will get the message.
Re: Cynthia Uwak: It Is Wrong For People To Label Female Footballers Lesbians by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 23, 2015
almostFamous:
Lesbians or not...those girls have got better looking bodies than a number of girls on this forum. I won't dating that girl in airforce's post.
They've also got better looking bodies than most boys

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vincent Enyeama Celebrates 10th Wedding Anniversary With Wife / Premier League Bans Gambling Sponsorship On Front Of Club Shirts / PSG Wants Victor Osimhen To Replace Mbappe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.