Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,340 members, 7,808,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

Sweetest Word Ever Heard From A Father To Daughter. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sweetest Word Ever Heard From A Father To Daughter. (884 Views)

Man Gives Birth To Daughter After Wife Couldn't Fall Pregnant (photos) / I Haven’t Heard From My Husband Since He Got A Job In Owerri 10 Years Ago / ‘I Haven’t Heard From My Husband Since He Got A Job In Owerri 10 Years Ago’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sweetest Word Ever Heard From A Father To Daughter. by liberty24: 11:18am On Mar 23, 2015
My dearest daughter Adunola,
You would be the joy of the blessedness of my youth
When you're set to get married
Never marry a man you're not willing to respect.
Don't rebel against your partner
Don't compete with your hubby
Bond with his family members before you set boundaries with them,
Live a simple and modest life
Don't accept gifts you can't maintain with your income.
Create your investment separate from your hubby.
Never allow your kids attend schools you can't afford with your income
Don't work for what you want to get but what you want to become.
Read the bible and biographies
Spent time with your family, respect others, seek for understanding in all affairs, make sacrifice for your families and be tolerant.
God's supernatural favour and His unlimited, undeniable goodness and mercy be upon you always.

Dad

1 Like

Re: Sweetest Word Ever Heard From A Father To Daughter. by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 23, 2015
Awww...this is so sweet cry

I wish we really listen and adhere to our parents' advice anyway grin
Re: Sweetest Word Ever Heard From A Father To Daughter. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 23, 2015
Hmmm.....very thoughtful. Most fathers do give these advice daily too just that many have become used to them. Good one from the op. Thanks.
Re: Sweetest Word Ever Heard From A Father To Daughter. by lighternote: 10:38am On Mar 24, 2015
liberty24:

Bond with his family members before you set boundaries with them
Very wise saying here. Ponder on it. Don't set boundaries initially as it may not augur well with many, rather be endeared to their hearts and tactfully set ur space.
Re: Sweetest Word Ever Heard From A Father To Daughter. by saintvc(m): 12:56pm On Mar 24, 2015
Nice
Re: Sweetest Word Ever Heard From A Father To Daughter. by modele2: 1:34pm On Mar 24, 2015
Nice words.
But i think this words are not age appropriate. You sound as if all youre training your daughter to be, is a good wife. NO offence, but at this phase we need to expand their horizons.

Peharps your topic should be wise words from a father to his about to wed daughter.

No offence oh.

(1) (Reply)

Photo: That Moment You Heard That Dangote Is Ur Biological Father. / Meet The Woman Who Goes Into Labour Every Time She Has Her Period / Caption This Pix Of A Little Boy Without Legs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.