Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

Please Help Me Judge This Matter - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help Me Judge This Matter (1057 Views)

Degrees Don’t Matter Anymore, Skills Do / I Need A Job Like A Matter Of Life And Death / Lets Fight A Good Fight. Its A Matter Of Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Judge This Matter by arimahoseloka(m): 11:53am On Mar 23, 2015
a friend of mine travelled this past Sunday to Lagos to collect her employment letter and fill in her details @ the company headquarters. the company called her after she applied online and did a phone interview with her.
today she is in the company and guess what!! they asked her to drop all her credentials with them. the original copies.
can u imagine? please u guys should tell me is this normal? she is contemplating abandoning the job and coming back to Kaduna.
she told me the madam even said she dropped her certificate about 15 years back that if she needs the certificate she should apply for it and state reasons why she needs it?
Re: Please Help Me Judge This Matter by vjsmiles: 11:54am On Mar 23, 2015
what did you just type here angry angry angry angry
Re: Please Help Me Judge This Matter by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 23, 2015
Lol...epic!
Re: Please Help Me Judge This Matter by temmyt20(m): 1:34pm On Mar 23, 2015
na dem send me go sch?
Re: Please Help Me Judge This Matter by benebaby77: 1:46pm On Mar 23, 2015
If nah me, I no fit drop any original copies of my qualifications with them oooo. cos no be the company send me to school and to avoid any stories that touch... I can drop my original certificates... So I no go advice the person to drop am ooo
Re: Please Help Me Judge This Matter by sollex(m): 2:02pm On Mar 23, 2015
To the best of my knowledge, this is unheard of and uncalled for! I will not submit my original certificates no matter their reasons. I will only guess that their reasons can never favour employees except for their own selfish and wicked interests.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Judge This Matter by stepo707: 5:13pm On Mar 23, 2015
one company i did an interview with also collected my 2 passports photograph and i had to fill a guarantors form and all.looked suspicious.
Re: Please Help Me Judge This Matter by Cpumping(m): 7:58pm On Mar 23, 2015
dem b thief o.
I guess dey dnt want sm1 to look for another job while the person is still working for them.

they wd v just made her sign a bond.

lemme guess its an Indian coy ba?
dey cn like to enslave people
Re: Please Help Me Judge This Matter by arimahoseloka(m): 10:17am On Mar 27, 2015
vjsmiles:
what did you just type here angry angry angry angry
Na English Na. what is biting u
Re: Please Help Me Judge This Matter by dking123: 6:41pm On Mar 27, 2015
arimahoseloka:
a friend of mine travelled this past Sunday to Lagos to collect her employment letter and fill in her details @ the company headquarters. the company called her after she applied online and did a phone interview with her.
today she is in the company and guess what!! they asked her to drop all her credentials with them. the original copies.
can u imagine? please u guys should tell me is this normal? she is contemplating abandoning the job and coming back to Kaduna.
she told me the madam even said she dropped her certificate about 15 years back that if she needs the certificate she should apply for it and state reasons why she needs it?
They are bad people but you can out smart them . go to a business center,fake your certificates and give them the fake.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Stanbic IBTC Is Recruiting 2015 / A Logistic Company Needs Driver Urgently / Jumia Jforce Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.