Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,372 members, 7,808,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

If You Are A CATHOLIC And Vote For BUHARI You Will Die After Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Are A CATHOLIC And Vote For BUHARI You Will Die After Election (3199 Views)

Nigerians Selling El-Rufai's Letter To Buhari, 'You Have Failed' (Photos) / Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " / Nyako’s Trial: ‘two Witnesses Die After Giving Evidence’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are A CATHOLIC And Vote For BUHARI You Will Die After Election by shakaTheZulu: 12:59pm On Mar 23, 2015
Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019

1 Like

Re: If You Are A CATHOLIC And Vote For BUHARI You Will Die After Election by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 23, 2015
Gbawe:

What a Neanderthal. You are nothing but a backward extremist no different to the Boko Haram killers. Caveman.
I just said d truth, and ya reacting dis way. Okorocha and his apc thugs shld stop intimidating d church, stop using propaganda against d church to campaign. Bro, dis shld be d last time ya mention me, read ma post and remain silent or if ya can't deal wif it, suicide is allowed.
Re: If You Are A CATHOLIC And Vote For BUHARI You Will Die After Election by Riodiao(m): 1:02pm On Mar 23, 2015
Re: If You Are A CATHOLIC And Vote For BUHARI You Will Die After Election by Splashme: 1:18pm On Mar 23, 2015
[size=14pt]All Catholics be warned[/size]

1 Like

Re: If You Are A CATHOLIC And Vote For BUHARI You Will Die After Election by Asebaba1(m): 1:58pm On Mar 23, 2015
op: you dont have right over a lizards life talk more of person. if it is your way of worshiping and it is your denomination that teaches you this. please use your brain. i dont intend writing to fools like you but i have to.
Re: If You Are A CATHOLIC And Vote For BUHARI You Will Die After Election by Gbawe: 2:12pm On Mar 23, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I just said d truth, and ya reacting dis way. Okorocha and his apc thugs shld stop intimidating d church, stop using propaganda against d church to campaign. Bro, dis shld be d last time ya mention me, read ma post and remain silent or if ya can't deal wif it, suicide is allowed.

I am mentioning you again caveman. What are you going to do about it? Neanderthal.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are A CATHOLIC And Vote For BUHARI You Will Die After Election by kolaaderin: 2:44pm On Mar 23, 2015
Mattpopson101:
I came across this and decided to share

And the rest will die before the election if they are not voting buhari

1 Like

Re: If You Are A CATHOLIC And Vote For BUHARI You Will Die After Election by youngdee(m): 2:58pm On Mar 23, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Buhari has blood on his hands. The youth corpers who died in 2011 are crying in their graves.

Just imagine this.... How many have died since Jonathan has been ruling this country?
Re: If You Are A CATHOLIC And Vote For BUHARI You Will Die After Election by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 23, 2015
I shall vote GMB.
Am also ready to die after the election,
Probably 89yrs after the election.

Sai Baba
Sai GMB
The peoples General
Re: If You Are A CATHOLIC And Vote For BUHARI You Will Die After Election by Sweetguy25: 3:24pm On Mar 23, 2015
youngdee:

Just imagine this.... How many have died since Jonathan has been ruling this country?

How senseless art thou

Buhari's supporters destroyed lives and property in 2011.

Jonathan supporters have not killed anybody. Jonathan has not killed anybody or made any statement that would incite his supporters to be violent. GEJ being president doesn't mean that all deaths occurring in the country should be blamed on him.

Get some sense
Re: If You Are A CATHOLIC And Vote For BUHARI You Will Die After Election by ziccoit: 3:36pm On Mar 23, 2015
Everyone that survives this election is going to die after it. This is never a threat but a universal fact. While some people will die seconds after some may live up to 100 years after. So the man should go and sleep as he too is going to die one day either before or after the election.
Re: If You Are A CATHOLIC And Vote For BUHARI You Will Die After Election by abokikhalifa: 3:39pm On Mar 23, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Only a foolish catholic will vote for buhari and his criminals. All catholic shld vote for jonathan and any transformer.
why should we vote for jonathan.... Wich bishob told you not to vote for buhari?... My guy don't allow the devil to use you... You ar bigger than dat...buhari all the way

1 Like

Re: If You Are A CATHOLIC And Vote For BUHARI You Will Die After Election by abokikhalifa: 3:48pm On Mar 23, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Buhari has blood on his hands. The youth corpers who died in 2011 are crying in their graves.
was it buhari that killed them? It is the duty of any president as the commander in chief of the arm forces to protect its citizens...ur president failled to protect the lifes of it citizens nd you ar here accusing lord buhari olusegun obinna chuku.. You no get talk jhor
Re: If You Are A CATHOLIC And Vote For BUHARI You Will Die After Election by WisdomFlakes: 3:51pm On Mar 23, 2015
Na wah o. Jonathan, dividing Nigerians since ....
Re: If You Are A CATHOLIC And Vote For BUHARI You Will Die After Election by abokikhalifa: 3:59pm On Mar 23, 2015
In that Case let me die
Buhari all the way
Op if e pain you go Bleep ur mama kitten

2 Likes

Re: If You Are A CATHOLIC And Vote For BUHARI You Will Die After Election by VickyRotex(f): 4:07pm On Mar 23, 2015
Are you God to decide who dies and who lives embarassed
Re: If You Are A CATHOLIC And Vote For BUHARI You Will Die After Election by tit(f): 4:13pm On Mar 23, 2015
LogicPower:
This guy is just out to have fun on some gullible folks; logically, whether you are Catholic or not, if you do not die BEFORE the Nigerian election, you will SURELY die AFTER it.

There is intelligent life in Nigeria.
Because of this one man LogicPower, I shall not destroy Nigeria.
Re: If You Are A CATHOLIC And Vote For BUHARI You Will Die After Election by ekmaxop: 4:19pm On Mar 23, 2015
Spiritualized religion
These are the links to my powerbanks if you're scared of paying into my acct before it been sent to you
And you prefer the pay on delivery option;
http://www.jumia.com. ng/power-bank-30000mah-external-battery-pack-black-200480.html
http://www.konga. com/don-iyke-tech
If the links don't go through, pls contact me on 08033863100 or 08077377940 or whatsapp and I'll send you my correct link.
Re: If You Are A CATHOLIC And Vote For BUHARI You Will Die After Election by Mattpopson101: 5:03pm On Mar 23, 2015
Curse for Curse shocked
kolaaderin:

And the rest will die before the election if they are not voting buhari
Re: If You Are A CATHOLIC And Vote For BUHARI You Will Die After Election by Safari29: 5:19pm On Mar 23, 2015
foolish people
Re: If You Are A CATHOLIC And Vote For BUHARI You Will Die After Election by obynoses(m): 5:27pm On Mar 23, 2015
This is sacrosanct....Plz guys be careful. GEJ till forever.
Re: If You Are A CATHOLIC And Vote For BUHARI You Will Die After Election by ibisko04: 5:57pm On Mar 23, 2015
IF YOU ARE TRULY AN INDEPENDENT CHRISTIAN LOOKING ONLY TO JESUS CHRIST AS YOUR SAVIOUR, THEN ACT AS AN ADULT WHO KNOW WHAT IS GOOD FOR HIM/HER BY VOTING WHOM EVER YOUR CONSCIENCE WANT YOU TO VOTE.
Re: If You Are A CATHOLIC And Vote For BUHARI You Will Die After Election by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:57pm On Mar 23, 2015
He is too late because many Christians have already decided to vote Buhari, no shaking; besides, Nigerians are upgrading from politics of religion to politics of principles and issues.

Nigeria, Sai Buhari, 28th March 2015.

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari and His Team haven't been televised in Public since 29th May / Hilarious Throw Back Photo Of Oshiomole And Friends In Secondary School / Mass Protest Likely In Kano As Litre Of Fuel Sells For N1,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.