Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

Forex Trading Made Easy(make Money In A Sweat Free Way) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading Made Easy(make Money In A Sweat Free Way) (699 Views)

I Can Make Billions Via Forex Without Sweat Sitting In My Palace – Emir Sanusi / Banks In Competitive Forex Trading As Demand For School Fees, Others Shrink / Become Rich Without A Sweat! Get Sure Soccer Tips Everyday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forex Trading Made Easy(make Money In A Sweat Free Way) by ForexLord: 12:11pm On Mar 23, 2015
Have you been trading forex and loss you have never make money for once and it seems
sometimes you feel like quiting, forex trading is real and people are still making money from it,
What you need is right strategy and follow the right people, who you follow determines what
follows you.

Do you need "FOREX ACCOUNT MANAGER" ?

300% ROI without loss of Capital, if YES, then you need to contact us for your ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT.
Re: Forex Trading Made Easy(make Money In A Sweat Free Way) by ForexLord: 12:02pm On Mar 24, 2015
Re: Forex Trading Made Easy(make Money In A Sweat Free Way) by ForexLord: 12:21pm On Mar 24, 2015
contact us : forexlord55@yahoo.com
Re: Forex Trading Made Easy(make Money In A Sweat Free Way) by Shevychen2: 12:28pm On Mar 24, 2015
ForexLord:
Have you been trading forex and loss you have never make money for once and it seems
sometimes you feel like quiting, forex trading is real and people are still making money from it,
What you need is right strategy and follow the right people, who you follow determines what
follows you.
Do you need "FOREX ACCOUNT MANAGER" ?
300% ROI without loss of Capital, if YES, then you need to contact us for your ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT.
Nobody should fall for this bullshit. The account statement is definitely not from an account traded by a Nigerian. Any experienced trader will know by looking at the account details at the top. Even if the OP claims to be a foreigner, there are better ways of showing a good track record of trading if you are looking to get people to manage their accounts. MyFXbook, Forex Factory are examples. Instead of asking for clients here why don't the OP go to Hotforex or MT4 and either become a PAMM account manager or a signal seller? People will troop to him if he shows any bit of consistency.

Finally, no true trader will name a specific percentage of returns. The market is unpredictable.

A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Forex Trading Made Easy(make Money In A Sweat Free Way) by ForexLord: 12:43pm On Mar 24, 2015
Nigerians should change their mentality everything is not scam, although I am not forcing anyone to manage their account ,I make my money I feel like helping nigerians like me are you new to forex ? Don't you know I can't withraw anyones money am not asking anyone to give to manage. Open you account yourself our own is to manage your account for you and you do some other things while your money work for you and by the way who tell you is not acct manage by nigeria, what a man doesn't know is more than him.
Re: Forex Trading Made Easy(make Money In A Sweat Free Way) by Shevychen2: 12:49pm On Mar 24, 2015
ForexLord:
Nigerians should change their mentality everything is not scam, although I am not forcing anyone to manage their account ,I make my money I feel like helping nigerians like me are you new to forex ? Don't you know I can't withraw anyones money am not asking anyone to give to manage. Open you account yourself our own is to manage your account for you and you do some other things while your money work for you and by the way who tell you is not acct manage by nigeria, what a man doesn't know is more than him.

Lol.. You are a cheap scammer. Of course you can't withdraw money from the person's account but you can crash it while enjoying the fee you'd probably charge. You are using a fake account made up of micro lots and making noise about "what a man knows bla bla".. Before you talk rubbish check my post history. You are a hustling learner simple. I pity anyone that will allow you use his or her money to gamble at this time when dollar is very high.

Enjoy your thread.
Re: Forex Trading Made Easy(make Money In A Sweat Free Way) by ForexLord: 12:56pm On Mar 24, 2015
Thanks, am not charging any money so listen very good and if you want to be sure if one is real or not why can't you take your time and meet the person in person and I login in your presence when you see it is my real account , though that makes you fool if I can go a long way to do that but I am not here to prove to you anything.

(1) (Reply)

Youwin Program Is Closed / First Bank Announces Its CEO Bisi Onasanya Will Be Resigning / Unilag Student Develops Nigeria's Best Social Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.