Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,893 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

See How Corps Members Get Water In Gwer West LGA, Benue State. - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / See How Corps Members Get Water In Gwer West LGA, Benue State. (36211 Views)

Jigawa Corpers Queue To Get Water From The Tap At NYSC Camp / NYSC 2016 Batch B Stream 2: An Important Information For Aspiring Corps Members / My Experience As A Corp Member In Benue State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Corps Members Get Water In Gwer West LGA, Benue State. by Ekeke1(m): 11:31am On Mar 24, 2015
What do we call dis 1 again, all in the name of servin Our Father Land.
It is wel.
Re: See How Corps Members Get Water In Gwer West LGA, Benue State. by Revolva(m): 11:31am On Mar 24, 2015
grin this is the same local govt my friend is from ooo hahah
Re: See How Corps Members Get Water In Gwer West LGA, Benue State. by onlineresources: 11:32am On Mar 24, 2015
This is a serious problem that needs urgent attention by the community leaders. It should be dealt with before people loose their lives while trying to get their water.
Re: See How Corps Members Get Water In Gwer West LGA, Benue State. by emperorchedda(m): 11:33am On Mar 24, 2015
Lol. Dude you gotta re deploy
Re: See How Corps Members Get Water In Gwer West LGA, Benue State. by GodMode: 11:33am On Mar 24, 2015
9jatatafo:
Enough stories to tell after youth service. The water table is low and I think with little money a borehole could be sunk. The corpers should solicit for help from richer people and leave a legacy in that community.

Do the RICHER PEOPLE need corpers to indirectly tell them their community is trash and undeveloped...

What are the STATE AND LOCAL GOVERNMENT doing with their money

1 Like

Re: See How Corps Members Get Water In Gwer West LGA, Benue State. by dmz1: 11:51am On Mar 24, 2015
MANY OF THOSE DUMB SKULLS FETCHING THE CHOLERA INFESTED WATER WILL STILL CLAIM GEJ'S ADMINISTRATION HAS TRANSFORMED THEIR LIVES.

THIS IS INDEED THE KIND OF TRANSFORMATION THEY CAN OFFER THE GULLIBLE MASSES WHILE THEY AND THEIR CHILDREN HAVE ACCESS TO CLEAN WATER WITH THE PUSH OF A BUTTON.

MANY OF THE TANOIDS ARE BORN TO SUFFER AND SMILE AND I WISH THERE IS A WAY TO SEGREGATE YOU IDIIOTS IF BUHARI WIN BY MARCH 28 SO YOU WON'T BE PART OF THE POSITIVE TRANSFORMATIONS HE BRINGS TO THE TABLE undecided

#we don make up our minds

#na buhari/osibanjo go save naija

#vote APC

Sai buhari

see you see your hypocritic sense
Why did he (GMB) not build the borehole when he was the head of state?
Why did he (GMB) not build it when he was the ptf chairman?
why was it not built by obj yet you people voted him in?
hypocrites keep looking for who to deceive.
Re: See How Corps Members Get Water In Gwer West LGA, Benue State. by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 24, 2015
eddyline:
serious matter

My brother when I served there, even the hotels didn't have water. David Mark's hotel at Makurdi sef no get water. NA DIE PERSON DE FOR THAT SIDE.
Re: See How Corps Members Get Water In Gwer West LGA, Benue State. by onlineresources: 11:56am On Mar 24, 2015
Water is a basic necessity in life so the community leaders should look into the problem and figure out a way of solving it.
Re: See How Corps Members Get Water In Gwer West LGA, Benue State. by titus: 11:57am On Mar 24, 2015
Can one of those folks provide a reasonable cost to sink a borehole or proper well there? I am assuming a borehole will require electricity to pump water
Re: See How Corps Members Get Water In Gwer West LGA, Benue State. by CecyAdrian(f): 11:58am On Mar 24, 2015
Hmmmmmmm, these Is Just a little of what the people of Benue state especially that Local government is suffering from. i have been to Naka the biggest town(that is how they see it .but it's more like a villlage) in that local government.I talk from what I saw and experienced. There is even no good motor able road to these place (Gwer West)and it is a federal road,these road links enugu and Makurdi to Abuja yet because of its poor state has been abandoned for over years,more than 20yrs I will say,because of its poor State,Bikes alone pile on it and it's a danger trap for accidents. the Enugu Otukpo road is used rather but alas!, the sorry state of the road( Enugu,Otukpo) also is a story for another day and the present state of the road is courtesy of DAVID MARK. no good roads connecting. Within the villages of Gwer west. if u travel on any during the dry season,u will end up looking like someone throw in a pile of dust cheesy and if it's during the raining season,u will end up looking like u swarm in mud water that's if u even see a motorable road.the villages make more use of bicycle and Bikes in travelling even on long distance journey.there is no good sanitation in the state not to talk of these Gwer west.No electricity.the water is unclean( that's if u even see the water to use) u need to see the primary schools there especially the government owned ones. a sorry state,and attention is not given to the child who is in school not to talk of the ones that didn't come to school. No form of encouragement for children to go to school. the people of Gwer west are mostly farmers,most of them do not know what a town looks like .it has always been a PDP controlled state. No form of development in the Benue state. The politicians in the state are all out for the money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Corps Members Get Water In Gwer West LGA, Benue State. by ugotex85: 11:59am On Mar 24, 2015
And their Governor, Gabriel Suswam is there looting the state's treasury.
Re: See How Corps Members Get Water In Gwer West LGA, Benue State. by SpaceAngel: 12:11pm On Mar 24, 2015
shocked shocked
Re: See How Corps Members Get Water In Gwer West LGA, Benue State. by dustydee: 12:18pm On Mar 24, 2015
Suffering and smiling. That is the way the people there want it so who am I to complain?
Re: See How Corps Members Get Water In Gwer West LGA, Benue State. by 400billionman: 12:35pm On Mar 24, 2015
whirlwind7:
The water table doesn't appear deep, so it wouldn't cost much to sink boreholes. I often wonder what is the duty of LGA chairmen, who always claim to be closer to the people, at the so-called grassroots level?

The amount of ineptitude and callousness as a result of corruption in the country is mind boggling.
It won't be a surprise to find out that numerous bore-hole projects have been budgeted for, and executed on paper in that LGA.

Even N500k honestly channeled for this purpose, will bring a huge relief to the people.

Borehole plus 4 overhead tanks on a concrete slab.

I weep for Nigeria..
Re: See How Corps Members Get Water In Gwer West LGA, Benue State. by Bowaley17(m): 12:37pm On Mar 24, 2015
E pele o... E o nise lasan... There's hope
Re: See How Corps Members Get Water In Gwer West LGA, Benue State. by 400billionman: 12:39pm On Mar 24, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

MANY OF THOSE DUMB SKULLS FETCHING THE CHOLERA INFESTED WATER WILL STILL CLAIM GEJ'S ADMINISTRATION HAS TRANSFORMED THEIR LIVES.

THIS IS INDEED THE KIND OF TRANSFORMATION THEY CAN OFFER THE GULLIBLE MASSES WHILE THEY AND THEIR CHILDREN HAVE ACCESS TO CLEAN WATER WITH THE PUSH OF A BUTTON.

MANY OF THE TANOIDS ARE BORN TO SUFFER AND SMILE AND I WISH THERE IS A WAY TO SEGREGATE YOU IDIIOTS IF BUHARI WIN BY MARCH 28 SO YOU WON'T BE PART OF THE POSITIVE TRANSFORMATIONS HE BRINGS TO THE TABLE undecided

#vote APC

Sai buhari cool

Even unto borehole inside a local government, you are calling GEJ, so the state doesn't have a governor or a local govt chairman ?

Shame on your hatred..
Re: See How Corps Members Get Water In Gwer West LGA, Benue State. by 9jatatafo(m): 12:45pm On Mar 24, 2015
GodMode:

Do the RICHER PEOPLE need corpers to indirectly tell them their community is trash and undeveloped...

What are the STATE AND LOCAL GOVERNMENT doing with their money

The corpers soliciting for help is just to alleviate their suffering as regards the water situation. We all know that our local government is not functioning. Even in the area I live, you have to sink borehole in your house in order to get water. Nigeria is in a sorry state.
Re: See How Corps Members Get Water In Gwer West LGA, Benue State. by maestroz: 12:48pm On Mar 24, 2015
Dahveydson:
See suffering in service...

now this is THRASHformation.

this is the reason why David Mark needs to be re-elected to continue with the THRASHformation of GEJ
Re: See How Corps Members Get Water In Gwer West LGA, Benue State. by Kesmakveli(m): 12:49pm On Mar 24, 2015
a fetcher would have done, instead of him entering into the well.
Re: See How Corps Members Get Water In Gwer West LGA, Benue State. by Nickymezor(f): 12:53pm On Mar 24, 2015
My gudness! This is really stressful. Haba shocked shocked shocked...hmmmm d water aint even clean sef.. Typhoid n cholera looms there big tym...Lord hv mercy angry
Re: See How Corps Members Get Water In Gwer West LGA, Benue State. by Nickymezor(f): 12:54pm On Mar 24, 2015
My gudness! This is really stressful. Haba shocked shocked shocked...hmmmm d water aint even clean sef.. Typhoid n cholera looms there big tym...Lord hv mercy angry
Re: See How Corps Members Get Water In Gwer West LGA, Benue State. by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 24, 2015
Dahveydson:
See suffering in service...

Transformation agenda. THIS SAME PEOPLE WILL VOTE FOR GEJ AND THEIR LIVES WILL SURELY BE THE SAME IN MANY YEARS TO COME. why doing same thing and expect different results?.
Re: See How Corps Members Get Water In Gwer West LGA, Benue State. by Kesmakveli(m): 12:57pm On Mar 24, 2015
CecyAdrian:
Hmmmmmmm, these Is Just a little of what the people of Benue state especially that Local government is suffering from. i have been to Naka the biggest town(that is how they see it .but it's more like a villlage) in that local government.I talk from what I saw and experienced. There is even no good motor able road to these place (Gwer West)and it is a federal road,these road links enugu and Makurdi to Abuja yet because of its poor state has been abandoned for over years,more than 20yrs I will say,because of its poor State,Bikes alone pile on it and it's a danger trap for accidents. the Enugu Otukpo road is used rather but alas!, the sorry state of the road( Enugu,Otukpo) also is a story for another day and the present state of the road is courtesy of DAVID MARK. no good roads connecting. Within the villages of Gwer west. if u travel on any during the dry season,u will end up looking like someone throw in a pile of dust cheesy and if it's during the raining season,u will end up looking like u swarm in mud water that's if u even see a motorable road.the villages make more use of bicycle and Bikes in travelling even on long distance journey.there is no good sanitation in the state not to talk of these Gwer west.No electricity.the water is unclean( that's if u even see the water to use) u need to see the primary schools there especially the government owned ones. a sorry state,and attention is not given to the child who is in school not to talk of the ones that didn't come to school. No form of encouragement for children to go to school. the people of Gwer west are mostly farmers,most of them do not know what a town looks like .it has always been a PDP controlled state. No form of development in the Benue state. The politicians in the state are all out for the money.
my dear if ur story is true, then I weep for the people living in that environment. if only they can wake up and protest, I believe positive outcomes will flow
Re: See How Corps Members Get Water In Gwer West LGA, Benue State. by Ayekoton: 1:09pm On Mar 24, 2015
Benue state a state that is flourishing with hospitable people ever smiling people
its sad to note that they have nothing to show for years of governance
by the elitist, its a shame no airport, no good roads, no water, no light etc
our government in Benue State is the most friendliest to the government of today yet we have nothing to show for it
Senate President do something, Governor please we still dey wait, Minister na wa o but why is it that our people still languish in poverty.
it is sad to note that there is no food basket any more.
God bless the people of Benue
Re: See How Corps Members Get Water In Gwer West LGA, Benue State. by forkadict(m): 1:12pm On Mar 24, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

#vote APC

Sai buhari cool

I love you Bro. No homo. My expectation was that having gone thru the horror and hell of GEJ's government these past 6 years there would not be one just one supporter of the clueless one here on Nairaland. And I'm shocked and disgusted to find so many of them here and I ask myself over and over again 'At what point will you fools stand and say GEJ, enough is enough.' They have all been cursed to suffer till they die. Perhaps what I found most perplexing is the fact that most if not all those TANoids don't stand to gain one naira from GEJ and his corrupt government like Abati, Reno and Okukpe. Neither are they his relatives. So what exactly holds them in such unbreakable bondage??

As for that wish of us having our president and them having GEJ. I have always felt that way since 2011. It may interest anyone on here that I have been voting for Buhari since 2007 and I'm ecstatic that FINALLY, Nigerians have seen the light.
Re: See How Corps Members Get Water In Gwer West LGA, Benue State. by UncleSnr(m): 1:14pm On Mar 24, 2015
Where is the Councilor?
Where is the LGA Chairman?
Where are the citizens of Gwer West?
Where are the graduates of Gwer West?
Where are the money bags of Gwer West?

Can't you all write to your state governor?
Do you expect him to come and ask you questions?
Re: See How Corps Members Get Water In Gwer West LGA, Benue State. by mikolo80: 1:15pm On Mar 24, 2015
Glowstone:
Is there no state government in that state or should we blame Gej ¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
blame gej for not hauling their ass to jail with efcc and police which are under him.
Re: See How Corps Members Get Water In Gwer West LGA, Benue State. by simplyOJ(m): 1:24pm On Mar 24, 2015
Yampotatocarrot:
but wait o. Z that supposed to b a well cos t definitely doesnt look deep. If water z so close to d surface, why don't d villagers build more of such. ***EVERYTHING NO B GOVERNMENT ABEG***
No offence, but this should be the very basic of one of the things any responsible government should be able to provide for her citizens apart from education and health. come on; in this day and time when we hear of millions and billions, that the State and Local Governments cannot afford to sink boreholes of less than 300k in all of her local governments? We should not even make any excuses for them. Government should learn how to be responsible.
Re: See How Corps Members Get Water In Gwer West LGA, Benue State. by elari(m): 1:40pm On Mar 24, 2015
I saw worst when I served in Illah, oshimili North, Delta state
Re: See How Corps Members Get Water In Gwer West LGA, Benue State. by Nursecaleb(m): 1:46pm On Mar 24, 2015
money121:

funny u.. Who dey rule presently.. Na PEJ abi...??

And hope u knw that benue na PDP state...

And their own the worst road in nigeria...

talk 2 d hand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Female Corper Survives Horrific Accident On Her Way To Orientation Camp (Graphic / Youth Corper Dies After Visiting Home Town For A Short Break / Your Prayers For Nysc 2012 Batch B Corpers Passing Out Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.