Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,003 members, 7,799,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

Ladies, Can You Marry A Hustler? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Marry A Hustler? (2334 Views)

Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / Before You Marry A Divorcee. / Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Can You Marry A Hustler? by bongolistik(m): 12:44pm On Mar 23, 2015
Here we are referring to hustler as those guys without a definite job but do their best to make ends-meet. These types of guys go out without exactly knowing where or when their next income will come, sometimes they go and come back with lots of money while sometimes, they are very broke.

Not as if they are engage in illegals dealings but they just hustle for a leaving and most time they are jack of all trades...For example, sometimes, their friends can just link them up on little job, like selling of land and taking commissions and other similar jobs like that. But they are never certain when those type of work will come, they just believe they can survive and always go out and come back with something.

Those are the types of guys we are referring to. So the ladies in the house, can you marry such guys?
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Hustler? by alberto2k(m): 12:49pm On Mar 23, 2015
The truth is any Nigga that takes his hustle serious wont have dem girls in mind till his hustle pays undecided

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Hustler? by daimsy(f): 12:50pm On Mar 23, 2015
lemme sit here and wait for their comments.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Hustler? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 23, 2015
Every hustle is hustle as long as is not Illegal. Is far better begging u know. undecided
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Hustler? by Fabdedon(m): 12:57pm On Mar 23, 2015
alberto2k:
The truth is any Nigga that takes his hustle serious wont have dem girls in mind till his hustle pays undecided
that is the time when de devil would start sending im agents.. Any hustle without God nah rubbish
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Hustler? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 23, 2015
Nope lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Hustler? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 23, 2015
It depends
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Hustler? by 2dice(m): 12:59pm On Mar 23, 2015
Ladies don't love such..
Motto:Hustle till your account loOks shapeless like an Amoeba
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Hustler? by Onemansquad(m): 1:00pm On Mar 23, 2015
If dy dont marry a hustler who do u want dm 2 marry.. thief

Evrybdy in dis world is hustling as far as am concerned

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Hustler? by alberto2k(m): 1:02pm On Mar 23, 2015
Fabdedon:
that is the time when de devil would start sending im agents.. Any hustle without God nah rubbish
yeah... big time!
Baba this your siggy fit cause e-protest fa grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Hustler? by ipleddge: 1:07pm On Mar 23, 2015
alberto2k:
5 crates of orijin for you
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Hustler? by alberto2k(m): 1:12pm On Mar 23, 2015
ipleddge:
5 crates of orijin for you
baba thank u...

Dem don knack u one week ban... Nna u nd orijin101 are brothers in ban grin grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Hustler? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 23, 2015
When you hustle and make some cool cash, why not establish a reliable business with it?? Marriage comes with responsibilities you know, which won't be nice if they're left to suffer because " the hustle is yet to pay again".

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Hustler? by spyg1(m): 1:41pm On Mar 23, 2015
If iam a lady and the Guy is focused or a HND/B.SC holder or has the zeal to go school, is better i marry him and live on hope, Rather than begging wheelbarrow pushers @37.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Hustler? by Fabdedon(m): 2:36pm On Mar 23, 2015
alberto2k:

yeah... big time!
Baba this your siggy fit cause e-protest fa grin
Yeso nah watin i want.. I suppose follow gain something fro Nairaland nah

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Hustler? by ShirelleBaby: 2:51pm On Mar 23, 2015
AgapeCharis:
When you hustle and make some cool cash, why not establish a reliable business with it?? Marriage comes with responsibilities you know, which won't be nice if they're left to suffer because " the hustle is yet to pay again".

smiley.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Hustler? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 23, 2015
ShirelleBaby:

smiley.
I spoke your mind isn't it? smiley
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Hustler? by stephenqueen: 3:28pm On Mar 23, 2015
alberto2k:
God bless you for dis

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Hustler? by ronald4lif(m): 3:34pm On Mar 23, 2015
Many will say no, forgetting that millionaires, billionaires were once on the streets, living the street life. Only a handful of wealthy people had a smooth sailing, the beginning is always rough. Most of the made men already have someone who may have stood by them, through tick and tin, their heart desires. And will hardly abandon their back in the days sweetheart for a fair weather girlfriend.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Hustler? by jaybee3(m): 3:39pm On Mar 23, 2015
It's stupidity of the highest order to go into such union with so much uncertainties surrounding their finances.
Marriages are meant to be built around solid foundations so couples can adequately [b]plan [/b]for the future
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Hustler? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 23, 2015
bongolistik:
Here we are referring to hustler as those guys without a definite job but do their best to make ends-meet. These types of guys go out without exactly knowing where or when their next income will come, sometimes they go and come back with lots of money while sometimes, they are very broke.

Not as if they are engage in illegals dealings but they just hustle for a leaving and most time they are jack of all trades...For example, sometimes, their friends can just link them up on little job, like selling of land and taking commissions and other similar jobs like that. But they are never certain when those type of work will come, they just believe they can survive and always go out and come back with something.

Those are the types of guys we are referring to. So the ladies in the house, can you marry such guys?
[size=15pt]
Newsflash!....The said hustlers oftentimes become successful businessmen.
[/size]
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Hustler? by akinsadeez(m): 6:49pm On Mar 23, 2015
in 2face's voice, *******hustlers dem be human being oooooo*****

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Hustler? by ShirelleBaby: 7:51pm On Mar 23, 2015
AgapeCharis:
I spoke your mind isn't it? smiley

Yes dear.
smiley
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Hustler? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 23, 2015
ShirelleBaby:

Yes dear.
smiley
smiley smiley
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Hustler? by rudebouy: 8:16pm On Mar 23, 2015
Such a marriage is only feasible if both parties agree not to have kids for the next 3 to 5 yrs. Dat means day must wear condom all d time.

Howeva, how do u pay d rent and feed when u dont know when d next income will surface? U beta remain as bachelor oh make madam no swear for you oh!

Na wa oh!
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Hustler? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 23, 2015
Tru talk, ah say no gelfrend till ah mk 10 million

Now from no wer, gels with big yansh come dey find me, up 2 3 big yanshes, me wey dey find only 1 yansh b4.

Dem 1 spoil ma hussel angry
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Hustler? by trishlovely(f): 8:41pm On Mar 23, 2015
I will marry the hustler, if I also have something doing, so that whenever he comes home empty handed, we can make do with my income. At least, it will be a thing of joy to grow up and make it big with ur man, instead of waiting for the ready made man. The woman should be a help mate, not a gold digger.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Hustler? by trishlovely(f): 8:43pm On Mar 23, 2015
GhostProtocol:
Tru talk, ah say no gelfrend till ah mk 10 million

Now from no wer, gels with big yansh come dey find me, up 2 3 big yanshes, me wey dey find only 1 yansh b4.

Dem 1 spoil ma hussel angry
Abeg tell those big yanshes 2 get behind u, make u continue ur hustle oo.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Hustler? by ivyy(f): 8:45pm On Mar 23, 2015
Let no one deceive you girls marry all kinds of men. The wealthy, the broke and hustlers. Look around you, are all married couples wealthy ? Even the newly wedded? Besides no one knows tomorrow at some point the broke ones and hustlers get rich and vice versa.

As long as am making my own money and comfortable I can marry an hustler. However, its a must that his hardworking and positive.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Hustler? by GinaKing: 8:48pm On Mar 23, 2015
Behind a very strong man, there is even a stronger woman, and behind every succesful man, there is even a more driven woman. Its my job as the woman in his life to help him find his way so dat he gets one good way to hustle with real results and a good future.i wont just leave him just bcoz he currently does nt have anything straight.for the mere fact dat he is prepared to hustle,it means he still has a drive in dis life,which is a good quality.so i wud say i do.bcoz i wud regret it if i left him,only to find dat some good girl snatches him and gives him al the support which i once had the chance to give, and nw everything is going extra good for him,with her help,support, guidance and assistance in hustling
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Hustler? by Mhizizzy(f): 9:17pm On Mar 23, 2015
The main thing is praying and knowing the best for ursef.. not all hustlers will be rich and not all allready made guyz wud not appreciate deir women..soon..know ur man nd stick to him

Hustler or readymade
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Hustler? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 23, 2015
trishlovely:
Abeg tell those big yanshes 2 get behind u, make u continue ur hustle oo.

Nice 1, gracia!

Emagin up 2 10k pa date 4 3 babes, times 2 times ah week. And non of d babe gree mk we go Mr Bigg by scosh eggs, av 2 drop dem 1 by 1.

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Is Lying To You About (and She Actually Is) / She Still Wants To Be Friends With "Him"..... / HUSBAND SCARCITY!!! --- ( Must Read For All )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.