Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,796 members, 7,802,541 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

Parents Warn Your Kids Not To Pick Things From The Groun - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Parents Warn Your Kids Not To Pick Things From The Groun (766 Views)

I Came Home To Pick Up Something And Caught Wife With Her Lover – Husband / The Sad Origins Of Why We Tell Kids Not To Take Candy From A Stranger / Ladies If You Are Asked To Pick Just One Of These. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Parents Warn Your Kids Not To Pick Things From The Groun by babysheju2(f): 12:45pm On Mar 23, 2015
I was at my house on Saturday when I heard a loud thud like bomb so my family thought it was car or bus tyre not until a family friend ran to our house saying it was a bomb really... I was so shocked. He said a little boy was running an errand for his mum when he saw something like a small Allan ball on the ground and was so happy n picked it not knowing it was a bomb and it blew n pieces his hand hanging all the flesh from his arm all over the road. It was even on galaxy news on Saturday night if u watched it. pls as parents not all kids can be sent on errands and let us warn them not to pick things from the ground. now the child's family re requesting for help from Nigerians. May God guide n protect our children in Jesus name. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Parents Warn Your Kids Not To Pick Things From The Groun by Fabdedon(m): 12:49pm On Mar 23, 2015
buy ball give your piken u no gree.. How e expect make e no pick the bomb.. But by the way?
Who come drop bomb there?
How come e come be when piken pick am e come blow?
Nah only the small boy dey pass that road.. Sha question for the gods
Re: Parents Warn Your Kids Not To Pick Things From The Groun by adanduka: 1:21pm On Mar 23, 2015
Sad news indeed!
You for snap your TV screen as you dey watch am.
Re: Parents Warn Your Kids Not To Pick Things From The Groun by babysheju2(f): 8:13pm On Mar 23, 2015
fab na wa to u o. ..shebi I dey there wen d boy cone meet u for ball u no gree! y u con dey blame me? @ adanduka I don forget but as u talk .....next time dey
Re: Parents Warn Your Kids Not To Pick Things From The Groun by Holywizard: 12:15am On Mar 24, 2015
Thanks...i'll tell my unborn kids!

(1) (Reply)

Chidube 4 Years Look Back Trailer, / Meet Khadija, The Girl Born Without A Face / ‘unemployment Crashing Nigerians’ Marriages’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.