Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,218 members, 7,807,746 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

Mama Peace Dancing Live In Onitsha(pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mama Peace Dancing Live In Onitsha(pictures) (29955 Views)

Market Women Protest Against Obiano In Onitsha (PICTURES) / We Bring To You Live Pictures Of What Is Happening In Onitsha. Pictures / Mama Peace Rice: Eat And Experience Peace In Your Life [pictures] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mama Peace Dancing Live In Onitsha(pictures) by Schematics: 1:01pm On Mar 23, 2015

8 Likes

Re: Mama Peace Dancing Live In Onitsha(pictures) by Schematics: 1:03pm On Mar 23, 2015
Mama peace can really dance oo.. cheesy

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mama Peace Dancing Live In Onitsha(pictures) by alberto2k(m): 1:05pm On Mar 23, 2015
I was expecting to see her komole but now am disappointed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Mama Peace Dancing Live In Onitsha(pictures) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 23, 2015
Poor quality video, poor dance steps, poor communication skills shocked

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mama Peace Dancing Live In Onitsha(pictures) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Mar 23, 2015
has she spoken again... make she no near any mic there o... before she kill someone again... grin

13 Likes

Re: Mama Peace Dancing Live In Onitsha(pictures) by shakaTheZulu: 1:07pm On Mar 23, 2015
Welcome to my home town the commercial city of onitsha

Your husband is sure of our humble 99.5% undiluted votes

Ride on and dance on my able and beautiful first lady victory is ours because

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019

97 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mama Peace Dancing Live In Onitsha(pictures) by Schematics: 1:13pm On Mar 23, 2015
Mama peace in action.. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mama Peace Dancing Live In Onitsha(pictures) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 23, 2015
Saturday election will be a battle in the 11 states of South East and South South over which will be able to deliver the highest vote to Jonathan(in numbers and percentage). I hearby call on the Good people and electorate of Rivers State to not only deliver bloc votes to Jonathan but to also beat other states by delivering the highest in percentage.

God Bless Nigeria and all those that will thumb print for GEJ nationwide.

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mama Peace Dancing Live In Onitsha(pictures) by Jakpon: 1:14pm On Mar 23, 2015
Why is everything about PDP always associated with militancy, criminality, thuggery, terrorism and violence?

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mama Peace Dancing Live In Onitsha(pictures) by Acekidc4(m): 1:16pm On Mar 23, 2015
She is Practicing the Dance wey she go dance sadly with her Husband back to Otuoke!! Hehehehehehhehehgringringringringringringringringrin

She will become Former First Lady Come May 29!!!

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mama Peace Dancing Live In Onitsha(pictures) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 23, 2015
Mama peace d role model for every woman in Nigerian, mama d nigerian youths re saying ya and ya husband ded chance.

4 Likes

Re: Mama Peace Dancing Live In Onitsha(pictures) by egift(m): 1:17pm On Mar 23, 2015
She needs the power more than Jonathan. "I don't want to take food to my husband in prison for all the money he looted" - Patience.

Nigeria's next First Lady with class, elegance, character and intelligence.

87 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Mama Peace Dancing Live In Onitsha(pictures) by Sunnybobo3(m): 1:18pm On Mar 23, 2015
barcanista:
Saturday election will be a battle in the 11 states of South East and South South over which will be able to deliver the highest vote to Jonathan(in numbers and percentage). I hearby call on the Good people and electorate of Rivers State to not only deliver bloc votes to Jonathan but to also beat other states by delivering the highest in percentage.

God Bless Nigeria and all those that will thumb print for GEJ nationwide.

The APC are in for a shocker this weekend. They will find out that elections are not won by making noise on the internet.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mama Peace Dancing Live In Onitsha(pictures) by egift(m): 1:24pm On Mar 23, 2015
Re: Mama Peace Dancing Live In Onitsha(pictures) by chino11(m): 1:28pm On Mar 23, 2015
Egif you no dey tire with this same line? grin

egift:
She needs the power more than Jonathan. "I don't want to take food to my husband in prison for all the money he looted" - Patience.
Nigeria's next First Lady with class, elegance, character and intelligence.

12 Likes

Re: Mama Peace Dancing Live In Onitsha(pictures) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 23, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

The APC are in for a shocker this weekend. They will find out that elections are not won by making noise on the internet.
That's the simple truth. They are loquacious bunch

7 Likes

Re: Mama Peace Dancing Live In Onitsha(pictures) by asadike(f): 1:30pm On Mar 23, 2015
Yes o. That's our first lady_ mummy peace, the action first lady. anambra di loyal, am equally loyal ma. Welcome to onitsha my action first lady. If u want it gentle, mama peace dey, if you want am rough, she is ever present. Mama peace_ EBE ANO.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mama Peace Dancing Live In Onitsha(pictures) by oneeast: 2:11pm On Mar 23, 2015
She is actually my role model. Lol

OREMUSSANCTUS:
Mama peace d role model for every woman in Nigerian, mama d nigerian youths re saying ya and ya husband ded chance.

5 Likes

Re: Mama Peace Dancing Live In Onitsha(pictures) by Bonapart(m): 2:11pm On Mar 23, 2015
Apc or pdp...... so far it's politics they are all dirty game....

6 Likes

Re: Mama Peace Dancing Live In Onitsha(pictures) by XBLadez: 2:12pm On Mar 23, 2015
Mama Peace! Carry go, ma'am, the majority is solidly behind you! We can never allow an extremist with blood-stained hands rule our country. All we see in APC are wolves in sheep clothing

#NeverAgain!

GEJ - 2019!

16 Likes

Re: Mama Peace Dancing Live In Onitsha(pictures) by Burger01(m): 2:12pm On Mar 23, 2015
Let her be preparing her dancing steps out of government house and back to Otuoke undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mama Peace Dancing Live In Onitsha(pictures) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 23, 2015
Cultural dance to Otuoke! grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mama Peace Dancing Live In Onitsha(pictures) by gurunlocker: 2:12pm On Mar 23, 2015
she no send changers.... always look happy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mama Peace Dancing Live In Onitsha(pictures) by 400billionman: 2:12pm On Mar 23, 2015
News...
Re: Mama Peace Dancing Live In Onitsha(pictures) by Macelliot(m): 2:12pm On Mar 23, 2015
Wondering If there was an important personality in town..
I'm on the Balcony of our 5th floor building and saw Helicopters hovering here and there....
So Mama peace is in town.!!

3 Likes

Re: Mama Peace Dancing Live In Onitsha(pictures) by jamex93(m): 2:13pm On Mar 23, 2015
she should dance now DAT she has it.....on 28 we go see if go still dance wen buhari is announced our president...

3 Likes

Re: Mama Peace Dancing Live In Onitsha(pictures) by Mrsshady(f): 2:13pm On Mar 23, 2015
clown!
Re: Mama Peace Dancing Live In Onitsha(pictures) by okon11: 2:13pm On Mar 23, 2015
Every politician in Nigeria has a dance instructor now

First Lady Gets U.S.$1 Million From Wike Monthly - Amaechi
SOURCE: [url=/2135]http://www.e reporter.com.ng/index.php/political-news/item/4144-first-lady-gets-u-s-1-million-from-wike-monthly-amaechi[/url]
Re: Mama Peace Dancing Live In Onitsha(pictures) by ignis: 2:13pm On Mar 23, 2015
I hope she will dance this way when the results for presidential election is announced.
Re: Mama Peace Dancing Live In Onitsha(pictures) by Kentrasso(f): 2:13pm On Mar 23, 2015
Lol church dance
Re: Mama Peace Dancing Live In Onitsha(pictures) by onosprince(m): 2:13pm On Mar 23, 2015
Dats d dance of victory grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ATTACKS ON BUHARI: Fayose Lacks Yoruba Training — Olumilua / PDP Posts Video Ridiculing Oshiomhole/APC, Edo People React / Rivers Governorship Election Results: Wike Leads As INEC Continues Collation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.