Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians (46711 Views)

20 Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Directly Or Indirectly Ventured Into Politics / Obama Speaks On Reason Why Nigerians Should Forget David Ccameron's / President Obama Speaks On Chibok Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by fboycaestro(m): 3:21pm On Mar 23, 2015
Riodiao:

IF YOU KNOW RIVERS STATE POLITICS, THEN YOU WILL KNOW TELE IKURU IS A STRONG MAN EVEN GOV AMAECHI TALKS TO HIM WITH FEAR AND RESPECT. AMAECHI CANT RUBBISH TELE IN PUBLIC WITH HIS MAD TALK, HE KNOWS IT.

Bottom line is that he's fighting for his own pocket..... he has something to benefit from GEJ administration if re elected
Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 23, 2015
Obama is neutral with his speech, he didn't side any party. If you have a PVC and want to cast your vote try and ask yourself some questions.
* Why you want the particular candidate and also endeavour to give yourself a convincing reasons why you should vote the person.
VOTE DON'T CRITICISE. As for me and my dear family we are going to vote for GEJ because we love what he has done withing the space of 5yrs. What he has done is far more than what OBJ did both in the military and civil rule. Thanks.
Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by tivta(m): 3:29pm On Mar 23, 2015
These are dark times,there is no denying it...

1 Like

Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by mazinaija: 3:31pm On Mar 23, 2015
Obama park well. When we were begging America for weapon to fight bh, Whre u dey.

1 Like

Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by fboycaestro(m): 3:33pm On Mar 23, 2015
mazinaija:
Obama park well. When we were begging America for weapon to fight bh, Whre u dey.

Bros this is naija ask your leaders what really happened......They are hiding something from us, how come they can defeat BH boys now? Think about it
Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by mazinaija: 3:37pm On Mar 23, 2015
fboycaestro:

Bros this is naija ask your leaders what really happened......They are hiding something from us, how come they can defeat BH boys now? Think about it

because the weapons arrive late, the regional force also rised up to the challenge late.
Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by amanze15(m): 3:37pm On Mar 23, 2015
grin angry grin grin putin werey, in other words great words from Obama even though ur own yansh dey burn with ur own cluelessness for that side grin

Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by Wahala90: 3:41pm On Mar 23, 2015
Even Obama is saying we should note vote for violence. Buhari is in trouble!
Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by SirChemixtry: 3:44pm On Mar 23, 2015
See as Obama fresh .
Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by 9JAgosurvive: 3:47pm On Mar 23, 2015
Riodiao:

IF YOU KNOW RIVERS STATE POLITICS, THEN YOU WILL KNOW TELE IKURU IS A STRONG MAN EVEN GOV AMAECHI TALKS TO HIM WITH FEAR AND RESPECT. AMAECHI CANT RUBBISH TELE IN PUBLIC WITH HIS MAD TALK, HE KNOWS IT.

AM SURE YOU ARE NOT FROM RIVERS, DONT POST BY HEAR SAY BUT BY FACTS - TELL ME ONE THING TELE IKURU BROUGHT TO THE TABLE ALL ALONG IN AMECHI GOVT ? NOTHING AT ALL, HE WAS AT THE MERCY OF AMECHI ALL THRU, AMECHI EVEN ALLOWED HIM TO CARRY ON AS DEPUTY EVEN AFTER OMEHIA WAS REMOVED BY THE COURTS - SO DONT TRY TO PASS OFF A WORTHLESS ADDTITION TO THE PDP AS SOMETHING - IF PDP WILL WIN, THEY WILL WIN AND TELE IKURU JOINNIG PDP IS OF NO EFFECT ...JUST SAY IT AS IT IS...

1 Like

Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 23, 2015
Obama,

Yo imperilists should stay off from Africa!
Let us solve our problems ourselves.

Comon folks,
do you think Obama is happy that Nigeria now have vehicle plants?

Vote for the continuity of the progress made thus far.

Those shouting change, beware!
It is a backward change.
Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by fboycaestro(m): 3:58pm On Mar 23, 2015
mazinaija:

because the weapons arrive late, the regional force also rised up to the challenge late.

late u say? Bros wise up oooo

it's simply because we didn't take insurgent serious
Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by EbolaParasite: 4:00pm On Mar 23, 2015
angelo82:
Don't be ignorant.........America is the second largest producers of oil and still they consume a lot......But mind you they still buy oil from some countries and they have since isolated Nigerian oil which seems more like a political move........So many experts have questioned why the hurry since they still buy oil from some countries...............They still buy from Saudi arabia,kuwait and few other countries...........Check this brief article for more clarity........

http://allafrica.com/stories/201412220407.html

Me ignorant. I do this for a living. American oil import is strategic. Congress initiated a law in the 80s to prevent the issue of queues at gas stations from recurring. There is a ban on crude export. Currently America is producing more than it needs and the storage tanks in oklahoma are filling up. Shale exploration is the reason theyno longer need Nigerias oil. America has more than enough reserves. It aint political. They simply dont need it. Oops, WE simply don't need it. I don abandon una
Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by Noviolence2015: 4:04pm On Mar 23, 2015
Why does Obama imagine his opinion counts in Nigeria. Weak unguided international policy of the US in Africa is part of the problem we face today.

No be by speech. He turned his back on Africa thus we don't need America under Obama. He is a disgrace to the red soil of Africa.
Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by guthy: 4:05pm On Mar 23, 2015
Hmmmmmnn...na wah o! This election is really shaping up to be an interesting contest but really, what else should we expect? NL.. is blocking so much info these days from people! Check my signature for the truth, take action..........

Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by Riodiao(m): 4:17pm On Mar 23, 2015
9JAgosurvive:

AM SURE YOU ARE NOT FROM RIVERS, DONT POST BY HEAR SAY BUT BY FACTS - TELL ME ONE THING TELE IKURU BROUGHT TO THE TABLE ALL ALONG IN AMECHI GOVT ? NOTHING AT ALL, HE WAS AT THE MERCY OF AMECHI ALL THRU, AMECHI EVEN ALLOWED HIM TO CARRY ON AS DEPUTY EVEN AFTER OMEHIA WAS REMOVED BY THE COURTS - SO DONT TRY TO PASS OFF A WORTHLESS ADDTITION TO THE PDP AS SOMETHING - IF PDP WILL WIN, THEY WILL WIN AND TELE IKURU JOINNIG PDP IS OF NO EFFECT ...JUST SAY IT AS IT IS...

just keep QUIET. YOUR A TODDLER IN POLITICS.
Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by Eluwilussit(m): 4:19pm On Mar 23, 2015
mysteko:

Now the reason I uploaded this picture is because your mentality as a nigerian if you have not seen a white person in a picture you've never travelled. That apart obama has invited a lot of president to white house but guess how our very own presido was treated? He was told to wait in the blue room! Go and google that. He was not an important person to meet at the door even.

Also to give you your one thing america did during our trouble times. They sent team of security experts and their top officials to come and help curb the boko manace, do you care to know their findings?? They said our military has been comprimised beyond control. Every intel they gets always leak to the boys, you don't expect them to stay now do you? Puting their lives at risk. You see their govt values life more than ours. To them you're just another number to be counted when boko wive blows you up.

Thanks for the local boy insult.
International champion.

Abeg make I yab you first before I apologize. So na that idiiot you dey call white man? Dude, you need to leave that place sharp sharp. I can help, seriously. Lol.

Anyway, I apologize for my choice of word but don't forget that it was you who said that I was talking from my ass. You are so young that you could be my son. So don't just insult people and expect a thank you.

Now back to the real business of the day. I want us to look at your claim objectively. The Americans claimed that their Intel was leaked to boko haram and you expect us to believe it, even without any proof? For the sake of our discussion, I want to assume that they are telling the truth. In that case, how is the leak Jonathan's fault? How did that make him weak and clueless?

Have the north, including saint Buhari, not always been sympathetic to the boko haram cause? Did any of the prominent politicians from the north ever condemned BH? Have the northern soldiers not alway leaked our local Intel to Boko Haram, thereby sabotaging the NA? Are we all not witnesses to the jubilation that heralded the formation of Boko Haram in the north?

So if as we know that Jonathan is surrounded by northerners by default, how do we expect him to carry out any Intel from the Americans without going through the normal channels and involving any of these Boko sympathizers from the north?

In the first place, did the Americans say that the Intel was given to jonathan exclusively? Were there not others involved? Assuming Jona received it exclusively, was Jona expected to keep the Intel to himself and not share it with the security chiefs?

You see, there's more to the Americans claim. I have always been an admirer of America but it doesn't mean I should close my eyes to their dirty games. America is simply the biggest capitalist state in the history of the world. They don't waste their time and resources with nothing to gain. That's ok. That's right as well. So it is left for us to take care of ourselves on our own terms. Not theirs or anybody else's.

Jona is not anywhere close to perfect but we don't need Obama telling us how to run our lives. Obama has goofed many times as president. He has said and done a lot if dumb things as president. Yet he doesn't get as much stick as Jona, simply because the Americans will protect their own at any time. George Bush junior is a drunkard. He's not smart. Yet they covered him up.

In nigeria, we make jest of the presidency. It is Jona today, it could be you tomorrow. I am ashamed that a young man like you will be supporting a man who ruled your father and may be your grandfather, again in 2015. Are you gonna be "eze goes to school"? Always going to school abi na "obi is a boy" you wan be?

If you think that a man with Buhari's background and qualifications, is the messiah to deliver a 21st century nigeria, then you need help. Jona isn't the guy for the top job and neither is Buhari. GMB shouldn't come into the equation in the first place. Not with so many sharp and educated men around.

What happened to the likes of Fashola, Duke, Rochas, tambuwal, Ribadu and even Amaechi the D? When are nigerians gonna seat and do what's right? Must we run to the same military that ruined nigeria? As a democrat, I will stand with a fellow democrat. Not with a dictator.

One last yab, that guy with you, no yellow reach my mama sef. Abeg delete that pic. Go find even chinko, e go better. Just yab, nothing personal. Hope you are having a great time. Get back when you can. Thanks.
Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by tit(f): 4:20pm On Mar 23, 2015
All Americans know obama is a liar!
they told him to his face - Joe Wilson
and he could only stammer his mouth!

Do not listen to him
he is CIA agent.
Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by Herrmes: 4:48pm On Mar 23, 2015
The election would most definitely be free but certainly not fair, Stop dreaming Nigerians
Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by ibisko04: 4:52pm On Mar 23, 2015
IF YOU ARE NOT AMONG THE PEOPLE STEALING FROM OUR COMMONWEALTH, VOTE FOR CHANGE, VOTE FOR BUHARI/OSINBAJO .
IF YOU ARE NOT A CONTRACTOR, WHO AFTER COLLECTED MOBILIZATIONS FOR PROJECTS, THE ONLY THINGS YOU CAN MOBILIZED ARE THE JEEPS AND HILUX VAN THAT HAS NEVER TRAVEL TO THE ORIGINAL PROJECT SITE, VOTE FOR BUHARI.
IF YOU ARE NOT AMONG THE HANGERS ON IN ASO ROCK WHO ARE POCKETING OUR MONEY FOR NOTHING VOTE FOR BUHARI.
IF YOU ARE NOT AMONG THE PEOPLE WHO ARE JUST FOR FLYING OUR MONEY TO EUROPE FOR THE BIG THIEVES IN THE OIL INDUSTRY VOTE GMB.
Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by mysteko(m): 5:15pm On Mar 23, 2015
Some people sense of reasoning is very low!
Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by admus14(m): 5:21pm On Mar 23, 2015
Oga it is IN SHA ALLAH, THAT BY GOD WILL . The one u use mean creake Allah, naouzubillah
Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by kipesco(m): 5:23pm On Mar 23, 2015
Can see so many people are happy watching Obama advising Nigeria on how to conduct our own election.
What interest does Obama have in Nigeria and why will their own senate condemned an election shift of our own country and yet, many people are there clapping hands for USA.
When economic melt hit the world this same US advised Nigerian Government not to increase workers salary and not to give loan to workers but in their own country they gave their workers car loans and other loan to make sure their country doesn't suffer.
Why will they raise their voice in Nigerian election. I would have written to him directly but let me hold on.
APC running to US for support and the US are stupidly oh hmmm.
US will suffer one day.
Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by Youhesh(m): 6:02pm On Mar 23, 2015
pring:
Be a friend to that man above at your peril.
Syria, libya, iraq, ate examples.
And how were Syria and Libya friends of Obama or the US?
Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by kpolli(m): 6:49pm On Mar 23, 2015
chemali:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBY1H6o5d1E

"Now you have the historic opportunity to help write the next chapter of Nigeria's progress"
"..To keep Nigeria one is a task that must be done"

- President Obama

For all you Pro-Buhari deceivers.... Read well, he didn't say start the chapter; he said write the next chapter.... Meaning Nigeria is already in the right direction and should continue down that path....
Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by chemali: 6:52pm On Mar 23, 2015
kpolli:

For all you Pro-Buhari deceivers.... Read well, he didn't say start the chapter; he said write the next chapter.... Meaning Nigeria is already in the right direction and should continue down that path....

Flawed analysis. What does a new chapter represent in a book?
Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by kpolli(m): 7:02pm On Mar 23, 2015
chemali:

Flawed analysis. What does a new chapter represent in a book?

Continuation of the next phase in the book, my learned friend....

Or please share your definition?
Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by chemali: 7:06pm On Mar 23, 2015
kpolli:

Continuation of the next phase in the book, my learned friend....

Or please share your definition?

Exactly. The book is Nigeria. The previous chapter is GEJ and the next chapter is GMB.
Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by chiedu7: 7:11pm On Mar 23, 2015
fboycaestro:

NIGERIA HAD TO GO TO RUSSIA FOR ARMS WHEN EVEN SOUTH AFRICA REFUSED TO SELL ARMS TO US.

NOTE SOUTH AFRICA SUPPORTS HOMOSEXUALITY
Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by kpolli(m): 7:16pm On Mar 23, 2015
chemali:

Exactly. The book is Nigeria. The previous chapter is GEJ and the next chapter is GMB.

But I thought pro-Buhari supporters are talking about a new book and this present book being written is not progressing which makes me ask... Why change the author if the previous chapter was progressing?

Or you believe a new author who failed in his last book will suddenly write a masterpiece he has no idea of how to write?
Re: Obama Speaks Directly To All Nigerians by chemali: 7:18pm On Mar 23, 2015
kpolli:

But I thought pro-Buhari supporters are talking about a new book and this present book being written is not progressing which makes me ask... Why change the author if the previous chapter was progressing?

Or you believe a new author who failed in his last book will suddenly write a masterpiece he has no idea of how to write?

I am talking in the context of the speech Obama made and not in the context the pro-Buhari supporters you referenced used it. Obama is talking to all Nigerians and not Jonathan. Hence the book is Nigeria. A chapter is a different administration.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mass Resignation Looms In INEC In Aftermath Of Elections - Vanguard / Theresa May's Visit To Nigeria (Photos) / Riot At Iyana Ipaja Over Keke, Okada Ban In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.