Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,771 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

See Pic Of Bored Student Attending A Lecture At The University Of Ibadan In 1953 - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See Pic Of Bored Student Attending A Lecture At The University Of Ibadan In 1953 (50410 Views)

16 Pictures You Can Relate To If You're Attending A Nigerian University / 3 Male Teachers At St Saviours, Ijegun Beat SS1 Student For Attending A Party / Students Sitting On The Floor For Lecture At UNIJOS (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Pic Of Bored Student Attending A Lecture At The University Of Ibadan In 1953 by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 23, 2015
Their mind is willing but their stomach in great confusion from hunger. Yoruba people say " Ebi o kin wonu ki oro mi wo"
Re: See Pic Of Bored Student Attending A Lecture At The University Of Ibadan In 1953 by ALAYORMII: 3:37pm On Mar 23, 2015
Goahead:
Fugly black dudes

And a white guy called Emenike a monkey and peeps like you call him racist.

What does ur above post make you?
Goahead:
Fugly black dudes

Goahead:
Fugly black dudes

Re: See Pic Of Bored Student Attending A Lecture At The University Of Ibadan In 1953 by Dekatron(m): 3:40pm On Mar 23, 2015
LewisO:
[size=14pt]

They are now old men now.
[/size]
kai!!!!!! JUST LIKE SERGEANTGBAGAUN & GBAGAUNFREAK: I PUT MY HAND ON MY HEAD. . . NOW OLD MEN NOW!!

OYINBO KORO 'ENGLISH IS BITTER' . .
LOL

1 Like

Re: See Pic Of Bored Student Attending A Lecture At The University Of Ibadan In 1953 by DollyParton1(f): 3:42pm On Mar 23, 2015
datguru:
Na street sure pass

But the guy look richer than all those sitting around him

Good eyes.
Re: See Pic Of Bored Student Attending A Lecture At The University Of Ibadan In 1953 by DollyParton1(f): 3:44pm On Mar 23, 2015
TEMABOYgh:
AND THESE ARE THE SET OF PARENTS THAT WILL LIE TO THIER CHILDREN THAT THE HAVE ...... THE BEST GRADE DURING THIER SCHOOL DAYS.

http://www.temaboy..com/
How do u know he dint?
Re: See Pic Of Bored Student Attending A Lecture At The University Of Ibadan In 1953 by DrTeeee(m): 3:44pm On Mar 23, 2015
sannirules:
it is Chemistry 157
Can't be 157. Despite the date am sure class go still full pass that.
Re: See Pic Of Bored Student Attending A Lecture At The University Of Ibadan In 1953 by LewisO: 3:46pm On Mar 23, 2015
Dekatron:
kai!!!!!! JUST LIKE SERGEANTGBAGAUN & GBAGAUNFREAK: I PUT MY HAND ON MY HEAD. . . NOW OLD MEN NOW!!

OYINBO KORO 'ENGLISH IS BITTER' . .
LOL
[size=14pt] Swerve, u should have understand it, not by doing like a kid, can't u type without adding pidgin to your english? undecided [/size]

1 Like

Re: See Pic Of Bored Student Attending A Lecture At The University Of Ibadan In 1953 by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 23, 2015
almostFamous:
who tha hell is silifa?! angry
Lol...Silifa can be any beautiful, classy lady. Why you come dey vex?
lipsrsealed
Re: See Pic Of Bored Student Attending A Lecture At The University Of Ibadan In 1953 by Goahead(m): 3:48pm On Mar 23, 2015
ALAYORMII:

You hacked my account nigga...

password changed
Re: See Pic Of Bored Student Attending A Lecture At The University Of Ibadan In 1953 by jimharry21(m): 3:50pm On Mar 23, 2015
missclasssy:
School is not for everyone, but some people just won't get it and keep on living other peoples lives.

A lot of students are just wasting their lives and inherent talents in school, doing courses they have no passion for, jacking from morning to night yet no reasonable result.

school is for all dnt deciecve ur self?
Re: See Pic Of Bored Student Attending A Lecture At The University Of Ibadan In 1953 by Dekatron(m): 3:50pm On Mar 23, 2015
LewisO:

[size=14pt] Swerve, u should have understand it, not by doing like a kid, can't u type without adding pidgin to your english? undecided [/size]
seriously, i was kidding. I make mistakes too that i realise only after typing. . . So many.

Was kidding ni joor, brotherly
Re: See Pic Of Bored Student Attending A Lecture At The University Of Ibadan In 1953 by Bluffly: 3:52pm On Mar 23, 2015
lalasticlala:
Wonder what course that could have been..

https://mobile.twitter.com/SeeMeSeeNigeria/status/576425911630843904

This could be concentration and not boredom
Re: See Pic Of Bored Student Attending A Lecture At The University Of Ibadan In 1953 by LewisO: 3:56pm On Mar 23, 2015
Dekatron:
seriously, i was kidding. I make mistakes too that i realise only after typing. . . So many.

Was kidding ni joor, brotherly

cool

1 Like

Re: See Pic Of Bored Student Attending A Lecture At The University Of Ibadan In 1953 by Malawian(m): 4:11pm On Mar 23, 2015
those are our yoruba shofisticated dads.
Re: See Pic Of Bored Student Attending A Lecture At The University Of Ibadan In 1953 by emmasege: 4:27pm On Mar 23, 2015
sannirules:
it is Chemistry 157
You must be a UIte. Chemistry 157-physical chemistry, although the class is usually very large. I found the course interesting though. ZOO 111 was the most boring for me in my 100 level days. Casualties in that course were by far more than Chemistry 157. There was even not one 7-point.
Re: See Pic Of Bored Student Attending A Lecture At The University Of Ibadan In 1953 by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 23, 2015
lalasticlala:
Wonder what course that could have been..

https://mobile.twitter.com/SeeMeSeeNigeria/status/576425911630843904

Choi! No be today wey yoruba people begin furgly o
Re: See Pic Of Bored Student Attending A Lecture At The University Of Ibadan In 1953 by daxon001(m): 4:53pm On Mar 23, 2015
DrTeeee:

Can't be 157. Despite the date am sure class go still full pass that.
exactly!dem dey full like die.During dat time,lecture halls wer very crowded with no A.Cs.students dey faint sheresheregrin
Re: See Pic Of Bored Student Attending A Lecture At The University Of Ibadan In 1953 by daxon001(m): 4:55pm On Mar 23, 2015
emmasege:
You must be a UIte. Chemistry 157-physical chemistry, although the class is usually very large. I found the course interesting though. ZOO 111 was the most boring for me in my 100 level days. Casualties in that course were by far more than Chemistry 157. There was even not one 7-point.
u must b workin now right?
Wat department?smiley
Re: See Pic Of Bored Student Attending A Lecture At The University Of Ibadan In 1953 by daxon001(m): 5:01pm On Mar 23, 2015
U guys are forgettin dat dese students used to have btween 290-3 hundred and somtin in UME b4 gettin admission.
Ps:they wer very bright upstairs.dat equates 2d high standard of education bak then.dat's not d case nowadays.
Re: See Pic Of Bored Student Attending A Lecture At The University Of Ibadan In 1953 by Percentile: 5:08pm On Mar 23, 2015
Youngzedd:
Great Nigerian students!!

GREAT!!! cheesy
Re: See Pic Of Bored Student Attending A Lecture At The University Of Ibadan In 1953 by Mayream01(f): 5:25pm On Mar 23, 2015
no way..french is a vry cour interesting se
Re: See Pic Of Bored Student Attending A Lecture At The University Of Ibadan In 1953 by Sharksblow(m): 5:30pm On Mar 23, 2015
sannirules:
it is Chemistry 157
it isn't that boring like other physical chemistry courses in the higher levels though the content then might be more mathematical
Re: See Pic Of Bored Student Attending A Lecture At The University Of Ibadan In 1953 by hardbody: 5:47pm On Mar 23, 2015
dareyking:

Thanks for reserving this space for me.

That guy in front looks so mo.ronic that you will easily confirm he is actually asleep in his mind. He is no longer in that class. I suspect he dropped out later. My suspicion.
Re: See Pic Of Bored Student Attending A Lecture At The University Of Ibadan In 1953 by bamite(m): 6:01pm On Mar 23, 2015
missclasssy:
School is not for everyone, but some people just won't get it and keep on living other peoples lives.

A lot of students are just wasting their lives and inherent talents in school, doing courses they have no passion for, jacking from morning to night yet no reasonable result.

true talk my sister
Re: See Pic Of Bored Student Attending A Lecture At The University Of Ibadan In 1953 by Nobody: 6:24pm On Mar 23, 2015
He is not even dressed like others with is bushy hair and native clothes.

LOL! Looks like a real rebel. smiley
Re: See Pic Of Bored Student Attending A Lecture At The University Of Ibadan In 1953 by Ndukwe007(m): 6:51pm On Mar 23, 2015
missclasssy:

Education is for everyone, and its at the schools you get it. Studying what you're passionate about is what we should encourage.

1 Like

Re: See Pic Of Bored Student Attending A Lecture At The University Of Ibadan In 1953 by dareyking(m): 7:10pm On Mar 23, 2015
hardbody:

Thanks for reserving this space for me.

That guy in front looks so mo.ronic that you will easily confirm he is actually asleep in his mind. He is no longer in that class. I suspect he dropped out later. My suspicion.
You d tank me for space wey u no pay for!!....u be scammer ni??
Re: See Pic Of Bored Student Attending A Lecture At The University Of Ibadan In 1953 by Google63(m): 7:32pm On Mar 23, 2015
Let this oyinbo lecturer do quick and give us the handouts, I can't hear what he's saying.
Re: See Pic Of Bored Student Attending A Lecture At The University Of Ibadan In 1953 by RaeMystix: 7:58pm On Mar 23, 2015
He was probably trying to stay awake.
Re: See Pic Of Bored Student Attending A Lecture At The University Of Ibadan In 1953 by emmasege: 8:56pm On Mar 23, 2015
daxon001:

u must b workin now right?
Wat department?smiley
Yeah, zoology.
Re: See Pic Of Bored Student Attending A Lecture At The University Of Ibadan In 1953 by Lionhearted: 9:20pm On Mar 23, 2015
He is an exception in everything...clothing, haircut, demeanour etc. And wondering what the hell is he doing there.

He is probably struggling through school.

Hoped the years has been good to him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Pays Students SIWES Allowance / Public Primary School In Manchester (pix) / Bed Bugs Invade OAU Students' Mattresses In Hostel (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.