Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,199 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

See Pic Of Bored Student Attending A Lecture At The University Of Ibadan In 1953 - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See Pic Of Bored Student Attending A Lecture At The University Of Ibadan In 1953 (50417 Views)

16 Pictures You Can Relate To If You're Attending A Nigerian University / 3 Male Teachers At St Saviours, Ijegun Beat SS1 Student For Attending A Party / Students Sitting On The Floor For Lecture At UNIJOS (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Pic Of Bored Student Attending A Lecture At The University Of Ibadan In 1953 by baye2023(m): 9:36pm On Mar 23, 2015
missclasssy:
School is not for everyone, but some people just won't get it and keep on living other peoples lives.

A lot of students are just wasting their lives and inherent talents in school, doing courses they have no passion for, jacking from morning to night yet no reasonable result.

mehn...is lyk u stalk op 24/7..Always on his thread FP
Re: See Pic Of Bored Student Attending A Lecture At The University Of Ibadan In 1953 by owolawitola(f): 10:45pm On Mar 23, 2015
Ha! U wish bruh
Goahead:
Did you just kissed me
Re: See Pic Of Bored Student Attending A Lecture At The University Of Ibadan In 1953 by Goahead(m): 10:51pm On Mar 23, 2015
owolawitola:
Yes
What a lovely kiss!tongue
Re: See Pic Of Bored Student Attending A Lecture At The University Of Ibadan In 1953 by TeeVibes(m): 10:55pm On Mar 23, 2015
this looks like physics I hate that course tey I go just open blogger dey blog www.igistng.com

at least I go gain sth from that at the later. :/
Re: See Pic Of Bored Student Attending A Lecture At The University Of Ibadan In 1953 by Kzealz(m): 11:09pm On Mar 23, 2015
Pls I need some help... I wrote jamb on 12th march till now I ve not seen my result... no result yet is d respond I got each time I try to access jamb portal...
wat should I do cos I'm running out of patients coz my parents thought I failed the exam dats y I refuse to show dem my result... help me
Re: See Pic Of Bored Student Attending A Lecture At The University Of Ibadan In 1953 by KunAviero(m): 11:38pm On Mar 23, 2015
The lecturer is teaching them carbohydrate metabolism, the synthesis of pyruvate in the glycolysis pathway, how it enters the tricarboxylic acid cycle, or kreb's cycle and finally what happens in the electron transport chain. Three major pathways in what would appear as a single question in exam. I don't think they are bored, rather they are wondering what carried them to BCH.
Re: See Pic Of Bored Student Attending A Lecture At The University Of Ibadan In 1953 by mimijj(f): 11:45pm On Mar 23, 2015
This pix looks arrangee...d date is fake
Re: See Pic Of Bored Student Attending A Lecture At The University Of Ibadan In 1953 by mutazeez(m): 1:06am On Mar 24, 2015
Must be building climatology, Arc353 with Arc. (mrs) Oginni.
Re: See Pic Of Bored Student Attending A Lecture At The University Of Ibadan In 1953 by Nobody: 5:00am On Mar 24, 2015
missclasssy:
School is not for everyone, but some people just won't get it and keep on living other peoples lives.

A lot of students are just wasting their lives and inherent talents in school, doing courses they have no passion for, jacking from morning to night yet no reasonable result.

Are studying your desired course¿
Re: See Pic Of Bored Student Attending A Lecture At The University Of Ibadan In 1953 by fapcrook(m): 6:46am On Mar 24, 2015
sannirules:
it is Chemistry 157
chem 157 for UI?
Re: See Pic Of Bored Student Attending A Lecture At The University Of Ibadan In 1953 by owolawitola(f): 9:29am On Mar 24, 2015
undecided
Goahead:
What a lovely kiss!tongue
Re: See Pic Of Bored Student Attending A Lecture At The University Of Ibadan In 1953 by owolawitola(f): 9:31am On Mar 24, 2015
Loool ur not alone
Kzealz:
Pls I need some help... I wrote jamb on 12th march till now I ve not seen my result... no result yet is d respond I got each time I try to access jamb portal...
wat should I do cos I'm running out of patients coz my parents thought I failed the exam dats y I refuse to show dem my result... help me
Re: See Pic Of Bored Student Attending A Lecture At The University Of Ibadan In 1953 by ayanfemy(f): 10:50am On Mar 24, 2015
Maybe it's a Classics or Latin class! grin
Re: See Pic Of Bored Student Attending A Lecture At The University Of Ibadan In 1953 by christopher123(m): 1:07pm On Mar 24, 2015
lalasticlala:
Wonder what course that could have been..

https://mobile.twitter.com/SeeMeSeeNigeria/status/576425911630843904

to me, they just looked stupid than bored

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unbelievable Pictures Of Awori college Ojo Lagos / Professor Uju Anya Sends Video Message In 7 Languages / Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Pays Students SIWES Allowance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.