Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,337 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

First CPA Online Training On Nairaland. Affiliate Marketing On Steroid - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / First CPA Online Training On Nairaland. Affiliate Marketing On Steroid (1408 Views)

Free Affiliate Marketing Tutorial Class (with pictures) / How To Make Serious Income Online With CPA / First CPA / Affiliate Online Training Website on NairaLand Going Live. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First CPA Online Training On Nairaland. Affiliate Marketing On Steroid by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 23, 2015
I am posting this article in assumption that whoever is reading has an understanding of what CPA Marketing is all about.

This is a form of Affiliate Marketing that is making a whole lot of sense, especially if you invest in getting traffic.

Well lets go into the training proper.

This is with PPV in focus;

=============================================================================
What is PPV
PPV stands for Pay-Per-View. When people hear that they automatically think it’s the same thing as CPM (Cost per Thousand Impression) advertising. It’s not! Pay per View means you pay every time your landing page is viewed. Although that sounds like PPC it’s different because to view your landing page no one is clicking. Your landing page is appearing in a popup.

How Does Someone See A PPV Ad?
PPV ads are typically served as a result of adware being installed on a user’s computer. If you advertise on a PPV ad network you are essentially advertising within adware. When the user takes a specific action within their browser, such as searching or going to a URL, a new instance of their browser opens up with your landing page in it. You are charged every time this happens.

So How Does PPV Work From An Advertisers Perspective?
PPV works similar to Adwords. You input a destination URL and then you bid on either keywords or URL’s. If you are bidding on the word ‘Affiliate Marketing’ and the user goes to Google and searches for ‘Affiliate Marketing,’ a new instance of their browser will open and your landing page will display in front of the window they were using to perform their search. If they are interested, they continue on your landing page and hopefully perform the desired action, if not they close the window.

Why You Should Use Pay Per View Advertising
Pay Per View (PPV) advertising is developing a large fan club. That’s not happening by accident, either. There are a number or reasons to adore this potentially high-profit means of marketing. Let’s examine three of the reasons marketers from multiple niches are falling in love with PPV.

Limited Competition
At one time, Pay Per Click advertising was the cash cow of the day. It was possible to secure traffic at extremely low per click prices and one could experience a staggering return on their ad spend investment with Adwords and other PPC options.

URL Targeting.
PPV advertising allows you to bid on keywords used as part of search queries, much in the same manner as PPC. It also provides an additional option. You can bid on the actual URLs surfers may opt to visit. It’s hard to overestimate how valuable that unique wrinkle can be.

You can choose to display your offers when people visit your competitor’s sites! You can opt to serve your ads in ideal situations. You’re not just hoping that you hit upon “buying keywords”, you can actually target real buying pages.

Smart PPV advertisers make URL bidding the centerpiece of their campaigns. They find the right contexts in which to present their offers and bid on those URLs. The results can be staggering. When you put the right offer in the right place, it’s possible to generate amazing outcomes that beat anything you can hope to imagine with straight keyword bidding.
===================================================================

I will have to stop here. The next lesson comes up tomorrow. Stay glued if you want to make money online.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: First CPA Online Training On Nairaland. Affiliate Marketing On Steroid by Generalkorex(m): 3:26pm On Mar 23, 2015
I dey follow you bumper to vender
Re: First CPA Online Training On Nairaland. Affiliate Marketing On Steroid by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 23, 2015
Generalkorex:
I dey follow you bumper to vender

Lol! No problem. I A̶̲̥̅♏ sure Ɣø̲̣̣U guys will enjoy this.

Please add me on bbm for 1 on 1 discussion.
Re: First CPA Online Training On Nairaland. Affiliate Marketing On Steroid by Generalkorex(m): 3:54pm On Mar 23, 2015
ribechi:

Lol! No problem. I A̶̲̥̅♏ sure Ɣø̲̣̣U guys will enjoy this.

Please add me on bbm for 1 on 1 discussion.
I dnt use bbm bro
whatsapp only
dats my whatsapp number
i av like 5 cpa account.
I used to do more of cpa then.
Re: First CPA Online Training On Nairaland. Affiliate Marketing On Steroid by Nobody: 11:40pm On Mar 23, 2015
A good night T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ everyone.

Hope Ɣø̲̣̣U are looking forward for tomorrow's edition of the training.

Take care and stay safe.
Re: First CPA Online Training On Nairaland. Affiliate Marketing On Steroid by yinkeys(m): 12:34pm On Jun 05, 2015
@ribechi I just need help on promoting CPA offers. Kind reply
Re: First CPA Online Training On Nairaland. Affiliate Marketing On Steroid by Nobody: 12:08am On Jun 18, 2015
yinkeys:
@ribechi I just need help on promoting CPA offers. Kind reply

There are several methods to promoting CPA offer
Re: First CPA Online Training On Nairaland. Affiliate Marketing On Steroid by yinkeys(m): 1:13pm On Jun 18, 2015
ribechi:

There are several methods to promoting CPA offer
show me the way nah
Re: First CPA Online Training On Nairaland. Affiliate Marketing On Steroid by EXICON(m): 9:50am On Jun 19, 2015
Ride on OP.

WE are following you earnestly.

God bless you real good for this kind gesture.
Re: First CPA Online Training On Nairaland. Affiliate Marketing On Steroid by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 22, 2015
I have tried posting more updates but it looks like the NL bot keeps banning me.

As a result I can post more. But I will update Ɣø̲̣̣U guys soon enough on where Ɣø̲̣̣U can access all the courses I intend releasing here.

Just stay glued on here.

(1) (Reply)

Car Battery Charger And Power Inverter / Companies Income Tax Lifts FIRS Collections To N1.19trn In Q2 - Thisday / Black Friday: Common Sense Is Not Common In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.