Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

I Tried To Correct Her, What I Got Were Three Slaps, Husband Tells Court - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Tried To Correct Her, What I Got Were Three Slaps, Husband Tells Court (20570 Views)

Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) / My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court / ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Tried To Correct Her, What I Got Were Three Slaps, Husband Tells Court by Owliver(m): 12:46pm On Mar 24, 2015
Rose2014:

Lol@Rose come n read o

I thought you guys were supporting saying that ladies deserved beating(twice a day cheesy) cos they drive men over their limit. Why don't we apply the same logic here? I'm thinking maybe this man deserved the slap too. He may have insulted her cheesy to attract the 3 slap

I greet u sir
I don't think you read the story. Well, I just want you to know cos I'll remind you later. Have a lovely day wink
Re: I Tried To Correct Her, What I Got Were Three Slaps, Husband Tells Court by 5minsmadness: 12:49pm On Mar 24, 2015
delishpot:

All this vex ontop say? shocked shocked. Na wa o. Frustration full naija o.
The truth of the matter is that when we read all the atrocities committed by a selected minority of the men folk and then some specific ladies come here and start ranting as if all men are guilty of the same things it pisses us off.

1 Like

Re: I Tried To Correct Her, What I Got Were Three Slaps, Husband Tells Court by Rose2014: 12:50pm On Mar 24, 2015
Owliver:
You know she na female activist. I want make she see this one so in case if opposite happen we go even wink CC: Rose2014
I don die. I thought me n this guy have settled before o cheesy lwkm

Oya bring your ear close* I'm not a female activist. I just detest domestic violence n u know women are mostly the victims in our society

But I don't support women Abusers either
Violence is violence and there's only a thin line between life n death
Re: I Tried To Correct Her, What I Got Were Three Slaps, Husband Tells Court by Rose2014: 12:51pm On Mar 24, 2015
Owliver:
I don't think you read the story. Well, I just want you to know cos I'll remind you later. Have a lovely day wink
cheesy Oya sorry na
Re: I Tried To Correct Her, What I Got Were Three Slaps, Husband Tells Court by Rose2014: 12:53pm On Mar 24, 2015
dre11:

gringrin

You go wake her up
grin
Re: I Tried To Correct Her, What I Got Were Three Slaps, Husband Tells Court by Owliver(m): 12:55pm On Mar 24, 2015
Rose2014:

I don die. I thought me n this guy have settled before o cheesy lwkm

Oya bring your ear close* I'm not a female activist. I just detest domestic violence n u know women are mostly the victims in our society

But I don't support women Abusers either
Violence is violence and there's only a thin line between life n death
ofcos we've settled long ago and we pals na. Well, you might not be officially an activist but your doing it grin and its a good thing. I believe your a good woman to a great extent.
Re: I Tried To Correct Her, What I Got Were Three Slaps, Husband Tells Court by delishpot: 3:39pm On Mar 24, 2015
Dragonking:

make I no vex so that u can kill ur bf abi? grin

Hiannnn! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Igbo Nursery Rhymes And Children's Songs / My First Year Wedding Anniversary, To God Bethe Glory / "Men Are Totally Useless" - Lady Tells Man Who Advised Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.