Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

As I Am Naturally Hair Care Range For The Naturally Textured. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / As I Am Naturally Hair Care Range For The Naturally Textured. (1389 Views)

Lose weight naturally within 9 days without any side effect. / Natural Hair Care Tips You Must Know / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As I Am Naturally Hair Care Range For The Naturally Textured. by theelitan: 4:03pm On Mar 23, 2015
I Work Here... Vanette Nigeria Limited as Sale Executive, and this is what we offer.

-As I Am Naturally [for curly and tightly coiled natural hair texture]-

As I Am Curl Clarity Shampoo and the As I Am Cleansing Pudding (Shampoo):
These are rich sulfate-free creamy moisturizing beauty bath for your natural hair!
They contain a special blend of natural ingredients, including Saw Palmetto and Phytosterols,
that helps to eliminate DHT build-up from the scalp, and promote healthy hair growth
from the follicular level.

As I Am Coconut Co-Wash Cleansing Conditioner:
You already know it and your hair can feel it! Co-Washing is the way to cleanse
your hair most of the time.
This light no-suds conditioning cream gently removes residue including all of the things
you've used to style and maintain your coils and curls. Now it's time for a sparkling new beginning.
This Co-Wash is different from any other because it contains a special blend of natural
ingredients that work to promote healthy hair growth from the follicular level.

As I Am Leave In Conditioner:
A great leave-in is a vital first step in styling.
Smooth it on after cleansing and conditioning.
Your finished style will be softer shinier and more manageable.
This natural wonder keeps tangles away and provides a great
foundation for natural styling. It contains an organic strengthening agent,
plus natural ingredients that promote hair growth.

As I Am Hydration Elation:
Immerse Your Coils and Curls in Moisture and Emollients.
Keep Them Strong and in Good Repair.
Scheduled maintenance with this deep-down hydrating and fortifying
treatment is a must for strong, shiny, soft, springy coils and curls.
This rich penetrating conditioner is an exceptional composition of
extracts of coconut, sugar cane, green tea, apple and lemon,
shea butter, vitamin E and proven hair fortifiers.

As I Am Coil Defining Jelly:
The coil defining jelly is for defining tightly-coiled Natural Hair Textures
Define Your Coils. Shine Your Coils. Help Them Do What Nature Intended.

As I Am Twist Defining Cream:
Twist in High Def! Take the Coils & Curls that Nature Gave You to the Max!
Shiny smoothness, (and lots of it), is what you'll get when you twist with this
one-of-a-kind rich creamy styler. Made especially for highly textured hair with
nurturing natural oils, plus an organic extract that provides the ultimate in moisturization.
There's even a wondrous organic compound blended in that works to block DHT
and stimulate healthy hair growth.

As I Am Double Butter Cream:
Rich Daily Moisturizer. Lavish Your Coils and Curls.
Give Your Hair What It's Asking For... the Moisture Needed to Feel and Look Amazing!
Moisture is essential for great natural coils and curls. When your hair feels a bit
rough and dry, and looks that way too, this is the jar to reach for. The power-packed
As I Am Double Butter Cream is a rich emollient blend, graced with the
finest array of natural butters and organic oils. It gets the job done.

As I Am So Much Moisture:
Hydrating Lotion, is a modern customized glycerin-infused moisturizer for severely dehydrated hair.
Natural textured hair is beautiful hair, but it also tends to lack moisture.
When hair is dehydrated, it looks dull, feels rough, is difficult to style
and resists efforts to define the coil pattern.
So Much Moisture is a glycerin-rich formula, enhanced with natural
botanical extracts, providing deep hydration and incredible softness.
It also contains royal jelly, a natural substance collected from queen
honey bees, known for moisturizing hair and rejuvenating the scalp.

Vanette Nigeria Limited [@VanetteNigeria] is the
sole distributor of all Avlon Industry's products in Nigeria.

In store are the following lines:
*Affirm/KeraCare.
*Affirm Dry&Itchy Relaxer System.
*KeraCare Dry&Itchy Scalp.
*KeraCare Natural Texture.
*Syntonics Relaxer System.
*Grothentic: Anti Thinning Scalp and Hair Care System.
*As I Am Naturally[for natural texture hair-curly or tightly coiled hair type]
*FiberGuard Relaxer System.
*Affirm Moisture Color System.
*Premiums: Training, Products, etc.

Vanette Nigeria Limited
09095326480, 09095326483,
09095326484, 08034341268,
07011952393, *07050772100*
info@vanette.com.ng
www.vanette.com.ng

[As I Am Natural Hair Texture Product | As I Am Natural Hair Texture Product | As I Am Natural Hair Texture Product | As I Am Natural Hair Texture Product | As I Am Natural Hair Texture Product | As I Am Natural Hair Texture Product | As I Am Natural Hair Texture Product |

1 Like

Re: As I Am Naturally Hair Care Range For The Naturally Textured. by adanduka: 4:33pm On Mar 23, 2015
Do you have an Abuja distributor or office?

1 Like

Re: As I Am Naturally Hair Care Range For The Naturally Textured. by theelitan: 2:06pm On May 08, 2015
Yes we do. You can contact:
Mr. Yemi 09095326484
Miss Ruth 09095326480

Also see www.vanette.com.ng
Re: As I Am Naturally Hair Care Range For The Naturally Textured. by saheed2532(m): 8:18am On May 09, 2015
THEY ARE NO LONGER A PROBLEM WITH T5FATBURNER “I have been trying to lose weight but cannot help these cravings for food" "What do celebrities use to lose fat so quickly?”, "My Fiancé would soon be back and I want to look trim and sexy.", "I have been wondering how to lose weight. Slimming teas and green teas have not worked" "Are you tired of all those weight loss tips that doesn't work?" "Since having my baby I have not been able to shift the fat I gained" "You growing pot belly is a serious challenge to your looking smart and good as a man or woman" The secret is out and you can buy T5 Fat burner slimming pills which is the strongest legal weight loss pills. All you need to do is take 1 tablet as soon as you wake up and it will curb your appetite, give you lots of energy and burn the fat off - Do not take late at night as you will have too much energy to sleep and don't take it if you are a pregnant woman. Very simple ! Get the T5 Fat burner slimming pills today here at the cheapest price http:// www.t5fatburners.com.ng/?t_id=SaheedUthman

(1) (Reply)

Hair Growth Solution Plus Healthy Nails Along With Weight Loss Benefits / Detoxification And Detox Machine / Eight Top Causes Of Miscarriage You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.