Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

2015 Presidential Election Result: An Objective View - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 Presidential Election Result: An Objective View (4421 Views)

Niger Delta Militants’ Objective Is To Colonize Nigeria Economically – Buhari / Jonathan's 5 Horrible Acts Since Losing The Presidential Election / APC Plans To Announce Fake Presidential Election Result – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015 Presidential Election Result: An Objective View by macpetrus(m): 7:13pm On Mar 23, 2015
POPdecorator:
i can'nt agree with that osun 1 bcs am in osun even is a PDP area which is ile-ife
more pple are defecting to APC since aregbe won tribunal case

and i assure is 70 / 30

70/30 is to small.. Consider the suitation on Ground, many people will surely join the ruling party in the state for their personal gain... But on the national level jonathan have many foot soldiers in those state... Remember that he lost in osun in 2011, he won't want that to happen again!!!
Re: 2015 Presidential Election Result: An Objective View by HzRF(m): 7:16pm On Mar 23, 2015
chamboy:
baba fun awon omo yoruba PDP dabi Virus...
IF u truly omo ibile yoruba u should know beta
1 I no be baba

Just wait
Re: 2015 Presidential Election Result: An Objective View by 7lives: 7:19pm On Mar 23, 2015
chamboy:
baba forget those groups. If yorubas decide someone as their candidate its over ni yen, even members of this groups would vote for GMb.

In sw, if ur father is an electorate and he is nt seen as a good man, even his children wont vote for him

Some hard fact that most people don't know.
Re: 2015 Presidential Election Result: An Objective View by HzRF(m): 7:23pm On Mar 23, 2015
dotfam2104:
...... ar u tlkn abt Osun state whr I stay?..... abeg its SAI BABA here.
Only if u rig again
But don't worry in ede north we are ready for u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2015 Presidential Election Result: An Objective View by yrunvus: 7:25pm On Mar 23, 2015
*watching from the sidelines* So far no insults...I'm so proud of you guys, keep it up
Re: 2015 Presidential Election Result: An Objective View by ziccoit: 7:27pm On Mar 23, 2015
macpetrus:

I won't agree with you on that.... Nobody seem to knw Osinbajo before Tinubu decide to bring him out for vice president.. Also must as it sound Osinbajo wheel no politial power in SW(my Opinion) duo... So betrayal will surely come!!!.. Does parties are going to give apc a run for their money... In oyo state. APC is getting weaker on a daily basis!!!

Let me say this. Osinbajo candidacy wouldn't have been a threat to PDP; if GEJ had stayed on the side of the people who voted him, after was sworn in as the president in 2011. GEJ derailment is a political point for the person of PYO. Before PYO became GMB running mate, the talk from SW was anything but GEJ to the extent some people from SW were rooting for Oshiomole or Amaechi as GMB running mate. Now PYO, the son of the soil is now GMB running mate. What do you think is going to happen? PDP won all SW state except in Osun in 2011 because of the trust reposed in the person of GEJ. You remember the saying then was "vote GEJ not PDP". That would tell you they knew PDP had no credibility. Osinbajo is a strong factor in winning the votes of christian populace from SW. He is the reason most of SW christians are voting APC apart from GEJ lack luster performance.
Re: 2015 Presidential Election Result: An Objective View by macpetrus(m): 7:33pm On Mar 23, 2015
ziccoit:

Let me say this. Osinbajo candidacy wouldn't have been a threat to PDP; if GEJ had stayed on the side of the people who voted him, after was sworn in as the president in 2011. GEJ derailment is a political point for the person of PYO. Before PYO became GMB running mate, the talk from SW was anything but GEJ to the extent some people from SW were rooting for Oshiomole or Amaechi as GMB running mate. Now PYO, the son of the soil is now GMB running mate. What do you think is going to happen? PDP won all SW state except in Osun in 2011 because of the trust reposed in the person of GEJ. You remember the saying then was "vote GEJ not PDP". That would tell you they knew PDP had no credibility. Osinbajo is a strong factor in winning the votes of christian populace from SW. He is the reason most of SW christians are voting APC apart from GEJ lack luster performance.
You have a point!!!
Re: 2015 Presidential Election Result: An Objective View by ziccoit: 7:33pm On Mar 23, 2015
macpetrus:

70/30 is to small.. Consider the suitation on Ground, many people will surely join the ruling party in the state for their personal gain... But on the national level jonathan have many foot soldiers in those state... Remember that he lost in osun in 2011, he won't want that to happen again!!!

Foot soldiers may not be a strong factor in this year election like in the past due to the introduction of smart card readers. What the foot soldiers usually do in the past is to form an election rigging syndicate that ensures seamless rigging which may not be potent in this year. This is why PDP is jittery and busy attacking INEC on its resolve to use card reader!
Re: 2015 Presidential Election Result: An Objective View by bondingman: 7:36pm On Mar 23, 2015
chamboy:
forget all dis strike things its alll over nigeria, lets b factual
All over south west
There's no single state in the south .south thats experiencing strike
Re: 2015 Presidential Election Result: An Objective View by bondingman: 7:41pm On Mar 23, 2015
chamboy:
igbo boi sorry ur stats is poor
You're living in the social media but sorry the reality on ground is much different.
Buhari's hype is much overrated
On my location, of close to 500 people v asked who they'll vote for, only 1 said buhari n I'm not exagerating
Re: 2015 Presidential Election Result: An Objective View by macpetrus(m): 7:42pm On Mar 23, 2015
ziccoit:

Foot soldiers may not be a strong factor in this year election like in the past due to the introduction of smart card readers. What the foot soldiers usually do in the past is to form an election rigging syndicate that ensures seamless rigging which may not be potent in this year. This is why PDP is jittery and busy attacking INEC on its resolve to use card reader!

Nice one... So PDP is not going to win in some part of south west.. But I stiill believe that anything can happen... Remember that they are PDP loyalist and will try to deliver in their ward or polling station!!!
Re: 2015 Presidential Election Result: An Objective View by mrmetoo1: 8:09pm On Mar 23, 2015
My guy tried his best to come out with a win for GEJ and he has him winning by just 200,000 votes. Let me quickly burst your bubble

Osun 450,000 for both nah bro more like 300,000 (PDP) 600,000 (APC)

Oyo is the other way around with more like 500,000 (PDP) 1,000,000 (APC)

Kaduna 1,000,000 (PDP) 1,700,000 (APC)

This is me being quite generous. Kaduna right now is on total lock down for APC

Ogun will be 400,000 (PDP) 700,000 (APC). Again I'm being very kind to Jonathan

Jonathan is not winning Lagos but that is hard to predict by numbers

Then you have Kwara to GEJ.. nah that's not happening
Re: 2015 Presidential Election Result: An Objective View by chamboy(m): 8:54pm On Mar 23, 2015
bondingman:

All over south west
There's no single state in the south .south thats experiencing strike
how many staffs are in southsouth
Re: 2015 Presidential Election Result: An Objective View by chamboy(m): 8:56pm On Mar 23, 2015
bondingman:

You're living in the social media but sorry the reality on ground is much different.
Buhari's hype is much overrated
On my location, of close to 500 people v asked who they'll vote for, only 1 said buhari n I'm not exagerating
i stay in four diff southwestern region i know my ppl very well
Re: 2015 Presidential Election Result: An Objective View by bondingman: 9:35pm On Mar 23, 2015
mrmetoo1:
My guy tried his best to come out with a win for GEJ and he has him winning by just 200,000 votes. Let me quickly burst your bubble

Osun 450,000 for both nah bro more like 300,000 (PDP) 600,000 (APC)

Oyo is the other way around with more like 500,000 (PDP) 1,000,000 (APC)

Kaduna 1,000,000 (PDP) 1,700,000 (APC)

This is me being quite generous. Kaduna right now is on total lock down for APC

Ogun will be 400,000 (PDP) 700,000 (APC). Again I'm being very kind to Jonathan

Jonathan is not winning Lagos but that is hard to predict by numbers

Then you have Kwara to GEJ.. nah that's not happening
Not everybody that voted for Jonathan in 2011 will vote fro buhari in 2015
Its the same Nigerians that voted in 2011 that will still vote in 2015, only difference is some that voted PDP will vote APC n vice versa
By the way I was very generous for APC in south-south and south east
Re: 2015 Presidential Election Result: An Objective View by mrmetoo1: 10:04pm On Mar 23, 2015
bondingman:

Not everybody that voted for Jonathan in 2011 will vote fro buhari in 2015
Its the same Nigerians that voted in 2011 that will still vote in 2015, only difference is some that voted PDP will vote APC n vice versa
By the way I was very generous for APC in south-south and south east

I agree with you being generous in the SS/SE

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Set To Deliver Senate Pres, Speaker H O Reps And Chief Of Staff or SGF / Ibibos Never Supported Biafra - Not Now, Not Ever - Akanimo Kingsley / Pure Water Is Now 20 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.