Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

Was I Wrong To Have Moved Out Of My Parents' Place? - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Was I Wrong To Have Moved Out Of My Parents' Place? (48750 Views)

He Moved Out Because I Used His N100,000 On MMM —wife / Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? / I've Been Combing My Conscience,was I Wrong? I Need Someone To Help Analyse This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was I Wrong To Have Moved Out Of My Parents' Place? by opensecret001: 9:00pm On Mar 29, 2015
masonkz:

Thanks smiley
uwc
Re: Was I Wrong To Have Moved Out Of My Parents' Place? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 29, 2015
CyrusXandria:
You read Literature,never pictured you as such.

I currently have two Dan Brown's novels in pdf,the last of his books I haven't read tongue

I have ALL his books tongue grin
Re: Was I Wrong To Have Moved Out Of My Parents' Place? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 29, 2015
masonkz:

I have ALL his books tongue grin
Damn Masonkz,you beat me to it.

Re: Was I Wrong To Have Moved Out Of My Parents' Place? by andyanders: 9:17pm On Mar 29, 2015
I do not care how you feel about been gay and the life you want for your life.You are sick and need to cast out that demon that has made you gay. You are sick spiritually and if you dad was guy, who would have brought you to this world.

When a man start having feelings for same s3x, then he should know that something is wrong.

You are sick and need Jesus in your life to cast out that demon in you.
Re: Was I Wrong To Have Moved Out Of My Parents' Place? by Nobody: 12:16am On Mar 30, 2015
andyanders:
I do not care how you feel about been gay and the life you want for your life.You are sick and need to cast out that demon that has made you gay. You are sick spiritually and if you dad was guy, who would have brought you to this world.

When a man start having feelings for same s3x, then he should know that something is wrong.

K.

Re: Was I Wrong To Have Moved Out Of My Parents' Place? by opensecret001: 12:19am On Mar 30, 2015
andyanders:

i cant just help but laugh at ur folly....a simple google search wud av solved d problem
Re: Was I Wrong To Have Moved Out Of My Parents' Place? by khiaa(f): 1:27am On Mar 30, 2015
masonkz:

K.

Wise ole Masonz, broke it down in 1 letter. grin grin

Re: Was I Wrong To Have Moved Out Of My Parents' Place? by Illuminatus(m): 9:00am On Mar 30, 2015
masonkz:

Yea, thanks. I've decided to sha be visiting them as often as I can, and call home too.

Thanks bro, I'm sure you've finished all the Dan Brown books by now angry
oh, yes! I've finished everything, and re read some of them more than thrice. I'm currently working on reading everything by Harlan Coben.smiley
Re: Was I Wrong To Have Moved Out Of My Parents' Place? by Alexgeneration(m): 2:05pm On Mar 30, 2015
Emmysteve:
i bet you didn't read the post before rushing to type this
yea bro,I read everything before typing that. Anything wrong with it?
Re: Was I Wrong To Have Moved Out Of My Parents' Place? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 01, 2016
That's an awesome decision bro.. I don't plan on staying with my parents after graduation. Irrespective of the fact that am still young, is somehow an insult. As for your sexuality, you've got nothing to fear. You don't even need an approval from anyone cause your happiness comes first before every other thing. My advice is, don't flirt around and be careful.
Re: Was I Wrong To Have Moved Out Of My Parents' Place? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 11, 2016
HenryDion:
That's an awesome decision bro.. I don't plan on staying with my parents after graduation. Irrespective of the fact that am still young, is somehow an insult. As for your sexuality, you've got nothing to fear. You don't even need an approval from anyone cause your happiness comes first before every other thing. My advice is, don't flirt around and be careful.

Lol. Thanks.

This was more than a year ago though. Been staying on my own since then. Everyone's happy cool

Re: Was I Wrong To Have Moved Out Of My Parents' Place? by Welcomme: 5:02pm On Oct 12, 2016
masonkz:

Lol. Thanks.

This was more than a year ago though. Been staying on my own since then. Everyone's happy cool
dem go don fucck ur yansh finish for that house..
Re: Was I Wrong To Have Moved Out Of My Parents' Place? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 12, 2016
Welcomme:
dem gio don fucck ur yansh finish for that house..

Erm... who be the "dem"?

And wetin concern you with me and my "yansh"?? cool

Face front angry
Re: Was I Wrong To Have Moved Out Of My Parents' Place? by katchycouture(f): 9:39pm On Oct 12, 2016
[quote author=GodMode post=31922605]When u have a salary that can pay rent, transport and feeding and you'll still have savings.

edited: YOU'RE GAAAAAY

Now this story is just another survey... Indirect way of getting reactions... [/quo

Lmao...you no see am before??
Re: Was I Wrong To Have Moved Out Of My Parents' Place? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 20, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Who Slapped Her Mother, Sent Back To Nigeria. See Reactions / How I Saved My Brother From Marrying Into An Entitled Family / See What A Madam Did To A Boy In Ilorin For Allegedly Stealing Her N500(pic)