Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,686 members, 7,801,982 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

Was I Wrong To Have Moved Out Of My Parents' Place? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Was I Wrong To Have Moved Out Of My Parents' Place? (48717 Views)

He Moved Out Because I Used His N100,000 On MMM —wife / Was I Wrong Opening Up To My Husband? / I've Been Combing My Conscience,was I Wrong? I Need Someone To Help Analyse This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was I Wrong To Have Moved Out Of My Parents' Place? by Loyalblak007(f): 4:44pm On Mar 23, 2015
When He's ready to leave
Re: Was I Wrong To Have Moved Out Of My Parents' Place? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 23, 2015
masonkz:

Well, you're wrong. A guy my agemate wouldn't be renting a place for me. I can foot my bills. Thank you.

Don't derail please
what did i write n wat are u saying?

2 Likes

Re: Was I Wrong To Have Moved Out Of My Parents' Place? by Emmysteve(m): 4:45pm On Mar 23, 2015
@OP remove those gay parts in your write up

1 Like

Re: Was I Wrong To Have Moved Out Of My Parents' Place? by chingydaboss(m): 4:45pm On Mar 23, 2015
Its a ripe age to move out..

Nevertheless, u need deliverance..
U r abnormal been a gay..(no insults intended)
God can still help u..

Come to Chosen nd b saved..

3 Likes

Re: Was I Wrong To Have Moved Out Of My Parents' Place? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 23, 2015
caesaraba:
Lol! 24, working in the corporate world for the past four years. Then Gay? Why does this story sound..... Anyway, enjoy yourself.

Sound what? Is it the first time you're hearing of 20 year olds working after school?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was I Wrong To Have Moved Out Of My Parents' Place? by Enoquin(f): 4:45pm On Mar 23, 2015
missclasssy:
Your decision to leave was the best, considering the reasons you mentioned above.

Wow, its nice to see that you had the courage to tell your parents about your sexuality, especially with living in a country as ours.

I just wish you the best as you undertake this new phase of your life

His parents doesn't know he is gay yet. The move is probably to steel his heart when they find out or not than be bombarded with prayers, admonitions and other means.

@OP Congrats for moving out. It's true you get to discover yourself while alone. As for the sad faces, it's still fresh with time they'll adjust.

My only advice is not to cave into the pressure of marrying a girl to please your parents except the girl knows your sexuality beforehand but doesn't care.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was I Wrong To Have Moved Out Of My Parents' Place? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 23, 2015
Is "gayism" real in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Was I Wrong To Have Moved Out Of My Parents' Place? by baba11(m): 4:47pm On Mar 23, 2015
You are on track op

I'm not only comfortable by being gay

2 Likes

Re: Was I Wrong To Have Moved Out Of My Parents' Place? by AsanwaKC(f): 4:47pm On Mar 23, 2015
Okkkk
Re: Was I Wrong To Have Moved Out Of My Parents' Place? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 23, 2015
softapple:
what did i write n wat are u saying?

Lol sorry. It wasn't meant for you please.

2 Likes

Re: Was I Wrong To Have Moved Out Of My Parents' Place? by baba11(m): 4:47pm On Mar 23, 2015
You are on track op

I'm not only comfortable with u by being gay

1 Like

Re: Was I Wrong To Have Moved Out Of My Parents' Place? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 23, 2015
millionboi:
Rented 4u by ur Gay partner.....nd datz y ur parents r worried because thy knw u cnt afford such life

Well, you're wrong. A guy my agemate wouldn't be renting a place for me. I can foot my bills. Thank you.

Don't derail please

3 Likes

Re: Was I Wrong To Have Moved Out Of My Parents' Place? by julybaba(m): 4:49pm On Mar 23, 2015
I comment my reserve. But, how do you know you are gay? I know that's not what God want for you, he created you as a complete entity, perfectly in his image and likeness. Please, don't allow the Enemy to operate freely in your life. May God help you * worried*

5 Likes

Re: Was I Wrong To Have Moved Out Of My Parents' Place? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 23, 2015
@op
All I saw was traffic and that was enough for me.

So good call.
I'm sure you got the posts you need
So close the thread

2 Likes

Re: Was I Wrong To Have Moved Out Of My Parents' Place? by Lexusgs430: 4:49pm On Mar 23, 2015
I moved out of my parents house @ 19, so many years later, never regretted my bold step.
Parents are meant to be very protective, but when it's time to cut the apron-strings, it's time to explore.
Good luck and enjoy your new found freedom !!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was I Wrong To Have Moved Out Of My Parents' Place? by pbs4real(m): 4:50pm On Mar 23, 2015
caesaraba:
Lol! 24, working in the corporate world for the past four years. Then Gay? Why does this story sound..... Anyway, enjoy yourself.
nollywood i guess.
Re: Was I Wrong To Have Moved Out Of My Parents' Place? by Oildichotomy(m): 4:50pm On Mar 23, 2015
if all these your age soiree is actually true (Which i actually doubt)
! Just tell us you left your parents home to have time for some asssess bolingo.. Typical of gays.

Not those funky reasons you gave about traffic! Most people who work on the island stay as far as Ikorodu and the mainland, Ajah traffic is actually manageable coming to VI.

Oga, safe ass tracking, You have your freedom!

9 Likes

Re: Was I Wrong To Have Moved Out Of My Parents' Place? by victorazy(m): 4:51pm On Mar 23, 2015
Age is just a number
Re: Was I Wrong To Have Moved Out Of My Parents' Place? by missbehave247(m): 4:52pm On Mar 23, 2015
How do u know dat u'r gay! cause 4rm my own point of view I think u self service and u been afraid of been caught by ur jounior ones. Anyway more greece †Ô ur elbow.

2 Likes

Re: Was I Wrong To Have Moved Out Of My Parents' Place? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 23, 2015
Oildichotomy:
if all these your age soiree is actually true (Which i actually doubt)
! Just tell us you left your parents home to have time for some asssess bolingo.. Typical of gays.

Not those funky reasons you gave about traffic! Most people who work on the island stay as far as Ikorodu and the mainland, Ajah traffic is actually manageable coming to VI.

Oga, safe ass tracking, You have your freedom!

Some of us actually like arriving the office 15minutes after leaving home. smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was I Wrong To Have Moved Out Of My Parents' Place? by Rhozabeth(m): 4:52pm On Mar 23, 2015
Everything you did was right except the gay part (my opinion)! I don't know where the gay thing came from, the culture of homosexuality is alien to us and I think it should remain so. I wonder why we embrace it so easily!!!

4 Likes

Re: Was I Wrong To Have Moved Out Of My Parents' Place? by IYANGBALI: 4:53pm On Mar 23, 2015
Age 40,because life begins at forty

5 Likes

Re: Was I Wrong To Have Moved Out Of My Parents' Place? by EMEzzy(m): 4:54pm On Mar 23, 2015
Woged2005:
Once he becomes a 'Man'. Then the question is who is a 'Man'? Not all humans with 'ball's standing on two legs are men.

"And for this reason a 'Man' shall leave his mother and father and join his wife and they two shall become one"
Please are you above 30? Abi you just like the number?

1 Like

Re: Was I Wrong To Have Moved Out Of My Parents' Place? by millionboi(m): 4:54pm On Mar 23, 2015
leshluap:
Jesus Christ our lord is over 2000years, yet he still lives in his father's house...............leave when u start feeling uncomfortable.
Million like
Re: Was I Wrong To Have Moved Out Of My Parents' Place? by richard870(m): 4:56pm On Mar 23, 2015
You 're gay shocked

1 Like

Re: Was I Wrong To Have Moved Out Of My Parents' Place? by countsparrow: 4:56pm On Mar 23, 2015
Woged2005:
Once he becomes a 'Man'. Then the question is who is a 'Man'? Not all humans with 'ball's standing on two legs are men.

"And for this reason a 'Man' shall leave his mother and father and join his wife and they two shall become one"

Shatap!!! Holier than thou....
If u can't accept him d way he is, then stfu!!! At least he is not chasing ur arse...

6 Likes

Re: Was I Wrong To Have Moved Out Of My Parents' Place? by julybaba(m): 4:57pm On Mar 23, 2015
masonkz:

Some of us actually like arriving the office 15minutes after leaving home. smiley
Why support a gay? Come on, rebuke him

1 Like

Re: Was I Wrong To Have Moved Out Of My Parents' Place? by laplace12(m): 4:57pm On Mar 23, 2015
Op has nothing to say. He just did a survey of how Nigerians can react to openly gay person sad

over here, we say no homo.

3 Likes

Re: Was I Wrong To Have Moved Out Of My Parents' Place? by mcgaius: 4:57pm On Mar 23, 2015
Nigerians always following trend since the years of Lord Lugard. For your mind, you Don join them dey form gay cos dem say once you belong, you will be favoured in your organisation.My candid advise is for you to rent a store where you will pack all the pampers you will wear during your old age.

6 Likes

Re: Was I Wrong To Have Moved Out Of My Parents' Place? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 23, 2015
richard870:
You 're gay shocked
_
No shit, Sherlock!

1 Like

Re: Was I Wrong To Have Moved Out Of My Parents' Place? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 23, 2015
mcgaius:
Nigerians always following trend since the years of Lord Lugard. For your mind, you Don join them dey form gay cos dem say once you belong, you will be favoured in your organisation.My candid advise is for you to rent a sore where you will pack all the pampers you will wear during your old age.

Smh. And you think it's a status thing for one to be gay?? I'd blame this on your ignorance. smiley

No one chooses to be gay, especially not in a nation like the one we live in.

Thanks.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) / She Forgive Her Rapist But Cannot Forgive Her Husband. / I'm Tired Of My Marriage!!! Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.