Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,102 members, 7,807,313 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

Why Do These Ladies Mostly Ends Up Becoming Friends. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do These Ladies Mostly Ends Up Becoming Friends. (2568 Views)

Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo / Why Do Ladies(mostly Nigerian) Do This?? / 10 Common Excuses Ladies Mostly Give When Their Boyfriend Catch Them Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do These Ladies Mostly Ends Up Becoming Friends. by shumuel(m): 4:30pm On Mar 23, 2015
Why do ladies who once dated the same guy becomes friends after so many fights with each other, when or if he dumps both of them.

This has been happening for years now and its really very funny to know it still happens.

A guy dates or has more than one Girlfriend and these ladies eventually comes to his place and finds him cheating with another lady, she shouts, fights and even threaten to leave the guy, he promised it wont happen again but she kept on meeting the same lady at his place and yeah they both end up beaten each other, after a while he dumps both of them only for him to later find them as friends.

I mean why do these ladies always/mostly like becoming friends ?
Re: Why Do These Ladies Mostly Ends Up Becoming Friends. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 23, 2015
Once debe, always debe.
Re: Why Do These Ladies Mostly Ends Up Becoming Friends. by Enegod(m): 4:35pm On Mar 23, 2015
Well, its the power of kondo
Girls that screw one kondo are likely to become friends—fact! undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do These Ladies Mostly Ends Up Becoming Friends. by demmy0325(m): 4:36pm On Mar 23, 2015
Re: Why Do These Ladies Mostly Ends Up Becoming Friends. by ronald4lif(m): 4:37pm On Mar 23, 2015
Why keep on hating over spilled milk? Perhaps they have realised that the reason for their brawl or their common interest is no more relevant in their lives. They have surely moved on, so it's really not important they still feel bitter about their past.

My only concern is that, such friendship is not advisable. They might end up having similar 'common interest' again in the future.

I would rather move on with life without such person(s) if I were them.

But are your assertion about this really true? I didn't know women who dated same guy ends up being friends though.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do These Ladies Mostly Ends Up Becoming Friends. by shumuel(m): 5:05pm On Mar 23, 2015
ronald4lif:
Why keep on hating over spilled milk? Perhaps they have realised that the reason for their brawl or their common interest is no more relevant in their lives. They have surely moved on, so it's really not important they still feel bitter about their past.

My only concern is that, such friendship is not advisable. They might end up having similar 'common interest' again in the future.

I would rather move on with life without such person(s) if I were them.

But are your assertion about this really true? I didn't know women who dated same guy ends up being friends though.

Yeah it is, it has happened to me in a way before and have heard and seen it happening to other guys.

Mine was actually a lady that wished/wanted she could date me, she tried all she could but we only became friends ''i could say i friend zoned her'' only for me to see her became a very close friend to my Girlfriend then and the funny thing is she kept telling me all her secrets and the bad things my GF was doing and kept telling me to leave her but unfortunately for her my Gf tells me all her sexcapades and even show me all her toasters. So her plan didn't work.
Re: Why Do These Ladies Mostly Ends Up Becoming Friends. by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 5:09pm On Mar 23, 2015
Just hearing it 4 d first time
Re: Why Do These Ladies Mostly Ends Up Becoming Friends. by shumuel(m): 5:10pm On Mar 23, 2015
Blackett:
Once debe, always debe.

i dnt get you, i meant why do ladies who once dated the same guy mostly ends up becoming friends and not why a guy and a lady he once dated later becomes friends after break-ups
Re: Why Do These Ladies Mostly Ends Up Becoming Friends. by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 23, 2015
shumuel:

i dnt get you, i meant why do ladies who once dated the same guy mostly ends up becoming friends and not why a guy and a lady he once dated later becomes friends after break-ups
Ohhh.

Simple. . . The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
Re: Why Do These Ladies Mostly Ends Up Becoming Friends. by shumuel(m): 5:13pm On Mar 23, 2015
Enegod:
Girls that screw one kondo are likely to become friends— fact! undecided

Really, But why does it happen ?
Re: Why Do These Ladies Mostly Ends Up Becoming Friends. by ronald4lif(m): 5:15pm On Mar 23, 2015
shumuel:

Yeah it is, it has happened to me in a way before and have heard and seen it happening to other guys.

Mine was actually a lady that wished/wanted she could date me, she tried all she could but we only became friends ''i could say i friend zoned her'' only for me to see her became a very close friend to my Girlfriend then and the funny thing is she kept telling me all her secrets and the bad things my GF was doing and kept telling me to leave her but unfortunately for her my Gf tells me all her sexcapades and even show me all her toasters. So her plan didn't work.

Okay. But what happened to you is different from what the topic is about. This girl you're talking about who wished to date you never got into a relationship with you. Whereas the topic is about two girls who actually had a relationship with a guy. Or am I missing something.

Anyways, I get your story though. Rightly noted.
Re: Why Do These Ladies Mostly Ends Up Becoming Friends. by shumuel(m): 5:25pm On Mar 23, 2015
ronald4lif:

Okay. But what happened to you is different from what the topic is about. This girl you're talking about who wished to date you never got into a relationship with you. Whereas the topic is about two girls who actually had a relationship with a guy. Or am I missing something.

Anyways, I get your story though. Rightly noted.

Nope u missed nothing, thats why i said ''Happend to me in a way''
Re: Why Do These Ladies Mostly Ends Up Becoming Friends. by hartdoctor: 5:26pm On Mar 23, 2015
Bro get ur facts right undecided
shumuel:
Why do ladies who once dated the same guy becomes friends after so many fights with each other, when or if he dumps both of them.

This has been happening for years now and its really very funny to know it still happens.

A guy dates or has more than one Girlfriend and these ladies eventually comes to his place and finds him cheating with another lady, she shouts, fights and even threaten to leave the guy, he promised it wont happen again but she kept on meeting the same lady at his place and yeah they both end up beaten each other, after a while he dumps both of them only for him to later find them as friends.

I mean why do these ladies always/mostly like becoming friends ?
Re: Why Do These Ladies Mostly Ends Up Becoming Friends. by ronald4lif(m): 5:26pm On Mar 23, 2015
shumuel:

Nope u missed nothing, thats why i said ''Happend to me in a way''

Okay, I missed that happened in a way part obviously.
Re: Why Do These Ladies Mostly Ends Up Becoming Friends. by shumuel(m): 5:28pm On Mar 23, 2015
Blackett:
Ohhh.

Simple. . . The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

kk, got confused by ur statement
Once debe, always debe.
cheesy wink
Re: Why Do These Ladies Mostly Ends Up Becoming Friends. by shumuel(m): 5:31pm On Mar 23, 2015
mkpakanaodogwu:
Just hearing it 4 d first time

Well now you know, it sometimes happens
Re: Why Do These Ladies Mostly Ends Up Becoming Friends. by shumuel(m): 5:36pm On Mar 23, 2015
hartdoctor:
Bro get ur facts right undecided

What Facts ? :/

If you haven't heard or seen it before just say so and get a ''Now you've heard'' or a ''You've just been told''
Re: Why Do These Ladies Mostly Ends Up Becoming Friends. by GinaKing: 5:42pm On Mar 23, 2015
Bcoz there is no use hating someone for anything on earth, especialy a guy who cudnt hold on to a good thing wen he had it.its natural bcoz woman r loving being naturally.ofwhich for guys i know dey end up hating each other like crazy.lol
Re: Why Do These Ladies Mostly Ends Up Becoming Friends. by Mhizizzy(f): 5:56pm On Mar 23, 2015
Dey console demselves and move on together ..
Re: Why Do These Ladies Mostly Ends Up Becoming Friends. by LewisO: 5:57pm On Mar 23, 2015
[size=14pt] fighting each other, what a huge love. [/size]

1 Like

Re: Why Do These Ladies Mostly Ends Up Becoming Friends. by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 23, 2015
Two girls who dated the same guy met, all fuming and glaring at each other...

1st girl: bitch, i heard you were dump, true?

2nd girl: so i also heard off you too bitch...

1st girl: but he dumped you before me .

2nd girl: dost mean anything, we are all dump hoe. Is better you go back to your runs business. You've gotten what you want right? Coming in between us and spoiling our...our(sobbing)

1st girl: (laughing)oh....sorry girlfriend, i thought you said he only have eyes for you..so sad you are still heartbroken, don't worry you get over that bitch(sarcastically)

2nd girl: i so much hate you

1st girl: same here... We actually tasted his big dick so nothing to cry about..you loved it didn't you? Enjoyed while it lasted...

2nd girl: (smiles) ya...it was so big and long...it filled up everywhere...

1st girl: (giggles) you can say that again..id loved riding him... Especially when he gave me doggy..so much loved the guy...

2nd girl: i loved him more that you...wishing ill come across the same size of dick again...

1st girl: amen... But you no say you no try...

2nd girl: sorry girl...tomorrow is my birthday...

1st girl: wow... Venue?

and they became friends...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do These Ladies Mostly Ends Up Becoming Friends. by shumuel(m): 6:02pm On Mar 23, 2015
GinaKing:
Bcoz there is no use hating someone for anything on earth, especialy a guy who cudnt hold on to a good thing wen he had it.its natural bcoz woman r loving being naturally.ofwhich for guys i know dey end up hating each other like crazy.lol

well you have a point, its just that after the fights, the coups, the hatered e.t.c they would just later decide to be friends.

Well humans are funny creatures
Re: Why Do These Ladies Mostly Ends Up Becoming Friends. by GinaKing: 6:06pm On Mar 23, 2015
shumuel:

well you have a point, its just that after the fights, the coups, the hatered e.t.c they would just later decide to be friends.

Well humans are funny creatures

hehehhe yep. We humans r somthing else.i gues our nature is wat makes life exciting.lol
Re: Why Do These Ladies Mostly Ends Up Becoming Friends. by shumuel(m): 6:07pm On Mar 23, 2015
Bluestarry:

2nd girl: dost mean anything, we are all dump hoe. Is better you go back to your runs business. You've gotten what you want right? Coming in between us and spoiling our...our(sobbing)

1st girl: (laughing)oh....sorry girlfriend, i thought you said he only have eyes for you..so sad you are still heartbroken, don't worry you get over that bitch(sarcastically)

1st girl: same here... We actually tasted his big dick so nothing to cry about..you loved it didn't you? Enjoyed while it lasted...

1st girl: (giggles) you can say that again..id loved riding him... Especially when he gave me doggy..so much loved the guy...

2nd girl: i loved him more that you...wishing ill come across the same size of dick again...

kikiki hahaha Lol, very funny and so true.

You go sabi write screen play o i swear. Funny piece thou

1 Like

Re: Why Do These Ladies Mostly Ends Up Becoming Friends. by shumuel(m): 6:14pm On Mar 23, 2015
I just found this, i believe this proves it and its dated 2010.

www.nairaland.com/533494/ex-girlfriend-current-girlfriend-becoming-friends
Re: Why Do These Ladies Mostly Ends Up Becoming Friends. by shaizegotswag: 7:42pm On Mar 23, 2015
LewisO:
[size=14pt]Silly guys fighting each other because of a girl. undecided

If i catch u cheating on me i will rather leave her, later i will get over it and feel cool! cool
[/size]
bro abeg pass me wetin u dey smoke b4 u finish am
Re: Why Do These Ladies Mostly Ends Up Becoming Friends. by LewisO: 7:48pm On Mar 23, 2015
shaizegotswag:
bro abeg pass me wetin u dey smoke b4 u finish am
[size=14pt]Anointed men don't smoke. [/size]

1 Like

Re: Why Do These Ladies Mostly Ends Up Becoming Friends. by shaizegotswag: 8:12pm On Mar 23, 2015
LewisO:

[size=14pt]Anointed men don't smoke. [/size]
. What is holy ghost fire used for then? If not for lighting mi ganja
Re: Why Do These Ladies Mostly Ends Up Becoming Friends. by LewisO: 8:55pm On Mar 23, 2015
shaizegotswag:
. What is holy ghost fire used for then? If not for lighting mi ganja
[size=14pt]Guy fear God o. cheesy [/size]

2 Likes

Re: Why Do These Ladies Mostly Ends Up Becoming Friends. by ipleddge: 8:59pm On Mar 23, 2015
Enegod:
Girls that screw one kondo are likely to become friends—fact! undecided
Because kondon is a magnet
Re: Why Do These Ladies Mostly Ends Up Becoming Friends. by ipleddge: 9:03pm On Mar 23, 2015
Bluestarry:

That's very true
Re: Why Do These Ladies Mostly Ends Up Becoming Friends. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 23, 2015
ipleddge:
That's very true
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

How True Is This (PHOTO) / Video: Popular Pastor Caught Doing It With A Married Woman In A Hotel Room / Be Sincere: Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.