Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,673 members, 7,801,941 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

I Get My Style From My Sons – David Beckham - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Get My Style From My Sons – David Beckham (617 Views)

Ankara Style From Tribb Island / Street Style From Heineken Lagos Fashion And Design Week 2016 / Steal A Style From This Stylish Twins - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Get My Style From My Sons – David Beckham by stephenoginni: 5:24pm On Mar 23, 2015
Retired international footballer and super model, David Beckhamwho is the father of three cute sons: Brooklyn, RomeoandCruzwho are gradually following his modelling footsteps has revealed that he gets his fashion inspiration from them.
Speaking about his fashion style in a recent interview, the former Real Madrid star was quoted on US magazine saying: ‘I do get inspiration from my kids, Brooklyn is constantly coming up with his own look, and Cruz is the same, and Romeo is Romeo, he looks good in everything. So they give me inspiration all the time’.
Brooklyn is the eldest son, while Romeo and Cruz are second and third respectively........click link below to view pictures ;
http://talkwithbeejay..in/2015/03/i-get-my-style-from-my-sons-david.html

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Ways To Loose Unhealthy Fats..check This Out / Uzo Aduba's Sleeveless Dress Is What We Want To Wear All Summer / Oasis Bottoms Is One Of The Most Preferred Coloured Jeans Manufacturers In USA!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.