Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election (85095 Views)

Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election / Goodnews For All APC Members Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Electi / NTT Group Poll Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election by Krisddon: 8:35pm On Mar 23, 2015
I'm afraid! Anything this man says, the opposite happens.
Re: Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election by Eluwilussit(m): 8:38pm On Mar 23, 2015
lebete3000:

Dats kinda true cos his case is worse dan Yaradua who said he was surrounded by Cabals dat won't let him....GMB instead is surrounded by Hyenas that will tear him to pieces if hin fuuuccck up.

I actually feel some sort of pity for GMB. I hope nothing, and I mean absolutely nothing, happens to the General. I wish he retired and stayed away from politics with his reputation intact. Even small boys like GEJ and Amaechi that were reading about Buhari in papers on newsstands as students in the 80s are now rubbing shoulders with him. He has lost his auora of hard man. Looks more beggarly, controlled and even more clueless than Jona.

Now as much I wish he fails, I must say that if he should win, then he has earned the right to correct all his past mistakes. Then again, if he doesn't have the common courtesy to apologize to nigerians for past actions and inactions now, why should I expect him to do so as the president? There is an element of pride and unrepentance about the man that should bother every patriot.

I know a chameleon when I see one. Buhari is not genuine. Unfortunately, Jona didn't leave nigerians a lot of options. I fear for our country, believe me. We are sliding into destruction as a nation. Sad.
Re: Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election by dokson(m): 8:38pm On Mar 23, 2015
God have mercy on this man. Allow him to repent before he dies. No repentance in the grave
Re: Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election by ElFenomeno1: 8:39pm On Mar 23, 2015
amarachi06:

at least he get sense pass you

I get sense pass your father and mother grin
Re: Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election by ElFenomeno1: 8:41pm On Mar 23, 2015
Ababadada:
Be warned we (Ijaw) will sink the economy to zero level. This is surefire.

Empty threats
You won't do nothing .... you bloody shoeless lots
Get lost
Re: Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election by lusciouslex: 8:44pm On Mar 23, 2015
Flets:
If by chance Buhari wins this election, extremely hard times lies ahead for this country. 

Definitely, the creeks will go haywire again, Buhari will send the troops to the creeks and together they will set the oil facilities ablaze.

While these persists, the oil producing companies will simply withdraw their personnel from the volatile region and all foreign investment will seize in all sectors.And even if the troops kill 90% of the militants, it will take just one militant, a dynamite and just one location along the multi- kilometre trunklines to continue to wreck havoc. 

Fast forward to 2019, if we remain one country and without a civil war,, we will be an economic wreck with no allocations and salaries, no capital projects, no hope with dollar exchanging for 400 naira and we are worse off than we were in 2015.

Cos the truth is that without crude proceeds for now, Nigeria is finished. 

And then, we'll be screaming another 'Change' because we would have learnt a bitter lesson in the hands of the Fulanis, Tinubu and Saraki.And then we will ask.... Why were we this silly?

And before you quote me, make sure you outline in clear terms how you or Buhari will avert this obvious calamity staring us in the face

Only last week, they creek boys seem to have resumed activities by kidnapping at Yoho facility operated by Exxonmobil and have shut in 80KBD already. Are we ready for this for the next 4 years?

The entire world stands to benefit from a crisis in the Niger delta. Its not a coincidence that USA who abandoned us at the height of bokoharam is busy shouting for change in govt . Crises in the ND will reduce supply of crude to the Oil market and that would drive up the price of crude for producing countries.... But at Nigeria's expense.

Nigerians.... Be Warned!!!
I Love you like a baby love it Mama's Tithies. In as much as some people hate GEJ, the adverse effects of his defeat will be 5X that of GMB.
Re: Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election by carozy112(f): 8:44pm On Mar 23, 2015
Since the mofo is so sure that GEJ will win,why he still come dey solicit for votes on the drunkard's behalf. Abeg,make we hear word jor. Money talks,Bullshit works.

#ShoroNiyen
#SaiBaba
Re: Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election by spicyJ(m): 8:46pm On Mar 23, 2015
Flets:
If by chance Buhari wins this election, extremely hard times lies ahead for this country. 

Definitely, the creeks will go haywire again, Buhari will send the troops to the creeks and together they will set the oil facilities ablaze.

While these persists, the oil producing companies will simply withdraw their personnel from the volatile region and all foreign investment will seize in all sectors.And even if the troops kill 90% of the militants, it will take just one militant, a dynamite and just one location along the multi- kilometre trunklines to continue to wreck havoc. 

Fast forward to 2019, if we remain one country and without a civil war,, we will be an economic wreck with no allocations and salaries, no capital projects, no hope with dollar exchanging for 400 naira and we are worse off than we were in 2015.

And then, we'll be screaming another 'Change' because we would have learnt a bitter lesson in the hands of the Fulanis, Tinubu and Saraki.And then we will ask.... Why were we this silly?

And before you quote me, make sure you outline in clear terms how you or Buhari will avert this obvious calamity staring us in the face

Only last week, they creek boys seem to have resumed activities by kidnapping at Yoho facility operated by Exxonmobil and have shut in 80KBD already. Are we ready for this for the next 4 years?

The entire world stands to benefit from a crisis in the Niger delta. Its not a coincidence that USA who abandoned us at the height of bokoharam is busy shouting for change in govt . Crises in the ND will reduce supply of crude to the Oil market and that would drive up the price of crude for producing countries.... But at Nigeria's expense.

just two week ago the militant came to Escravos area to blow up a particular manifold belonging to Spdc just that they did not succeed. U r really on point
Re: Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election by olayinkaj2(m): 8:50pm On Mar 23, 2015
We are in the season on endorsement deals!
Re: Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election by Dav24(m): 8:52pm On Mar 23, 2015
I think Mr Guru has not gone outside the existing truth, we are counting few days away to decide our fate and the unity of this country. The north should start preparing a presidential material that will be accepted generally by Nigerians in 2019. The decision has been made and we are only waiting to confirm it on march, 28.
Re: Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election by Foxyhoxy(f): 8:54pm On Mar 23, 2015
onatisi:
Buhari is simply addicted to buying presidential nomination forms . And he is born and always bound to lose presidential elections . So once u see buhari name as a candidate, just place ur bet on him to lose and he won't disappoint .
Thomas Edison failed 999th time before he got it d 1000th time. Remember he said he did not fail 999th times, he only knew 999 ways of not doing it right..
Re: Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election by samuelson06(m): 8:54pm On Mar 23, 2015
haywire1:

Way forward is to vote buhari. Let niger-delta hold thr oil, we gonna go back to our cocoa plantation, groundnut pyramid, cotton nd textile, cassava planting nd many more.

Oil is d problem of Nigeria.

If PDP likes make den use juju, I will still Sai Buhari on Saturday.

This is good. Edit your original post and include this.
Re: Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election by ElFenomeno1: 8:54pm On Mar 23, 2015
manny4life:

Why are you insulting him? Isn't he saying the truth. The fact that Nigerians don't listen and observe the obvious is a detriment to the bad fate that looms. You really think that the creek boys will allow Buhari and Tinubu to control oil money? You better think again. 2015 will either make or break Nigeria. IF GEJ loses, you think BH will be the only problem post election, okay, let's see how the script plays out.
nothing will break you fuc king donut
don't kid yourself ..... the toothless creek boys will and can't do anything when Sai Buhari sends GEJ packing

1 Like

Re: Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election by Aslawish(m): 8:55pm On Mar 23, 2015
Flets:

So because of the so called milltant Nigeria should do the wrong thing at the right time?. U like it or not change must come. Let the do anything possible.

1 Like

Re: Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election by olaniyanc: 8:56pm On Mar 23, 2015
Some people believe in Guru. Some believe in horses and some believe in chariots. But we believe in the name of Jesus the Most High God. We confound Guru and all his false predictions. We claim victory for Buhari in the mighty name of Jesus.
Sai Buhari ✌

1 Like

Re: Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election by chloride6: 8:57pm On Mar 23, 2015
Flets:

Quit threatening us with this your oil. They pump it, the proceeds still get stolen. It sells at 100 for over 2 years and we still have depleting foreign reserves. We will be fine with or without it. Trust me.
Re: Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election by fairygeh(f): 9:01pm On Mar 23, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

STFU you bloody idio...t!
Hard times lie ahead? Who are you to see the future?
Fu....cking slowpoke!
Typical APC supporter aggressive,Uncouth,rude,
Where did the poster insult anybody yet u went ahead to spew this
Take it easy o,life na jeje
Re: Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 23, 2015
Who is Sat Gurguru Mahara Ji? Is he GOD?
Re: Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election by JUBILEE2000: 9:04pm On Mar 23, 2015
Flets:

Nigeria is bigger than all the militants combined. Ur argument sounds logical but God works in mysterious ways. It took a Yaradua to bring about the relative peace we enjoy now in the creeks. God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election by GhaliNaaba(m): 9:06pm On Mar 23, 2015
March 28 on my mind and let's see how power of guru marahji can save GEJ. Nigeria say baba!!!!!!!!!
Re: Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election by onatisi(m): 9:07pm On Mar 23, 2015
Foxyhoxy:
Thomas Edison failed 999th time before he got it d 1000th time. Remember he said he did not fail 999th times, he only knew 999 ways of not doing it right..
so do u pray to fail 999 times before making it ? Let's not applaud something which is not enviable . Buhari has not improved his brains for over 52 years ,you want to put the destiny of our children in the hands of a dementia patient and a drug addict like tinubu !!!!! Just forget it .it won't happen
Re: Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election by yusufbida(m): 9:08pm On Mar 23, 2015
megawax8:

http://dailypost.ng/2015/03/23/no-vacancy-in-aso-rock-jonathan-will-win-guru-maharaji-tells-apc-buhari/
THE REVERSE HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE CASE OF DS GUGURU PASTOR PREDITIONS SO SHALL IT BE COME 28MARCH. HARMMER LIKE FOR ME SHARP SHARP.
Re: Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election by chloride6: 9:11pm On Mar 23, 2015
Flets:

Besides your analysis is flawed. You are assuming that the militants are motivated by some sort of patriotism. Big Fat Lie!!! Come saturday when Buhari wins, they will simply reshuffle themselves and align to the new system in as much as they make some cash themselves. Those guys ain't fools. Why die for hit JTF bullets when you can make cool cash in the same 4 year period. All these are aimless agitations. Remember, no permanent enemy only permanent interest.

When it comes to money, there is only one language - voltaire.

The boys in the creeks want money. Nothing more, nothing less.

1 Like

Re: Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election by manny4life(m): 9:15pm On Mar 23, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

nothing will break you fuc king donut
don't kid yourself ..... the toothless creek boys will and can't do anything when Sai Buhari sends GEJ packing

Quit being emotional... Alright..

We'll see how the script plays out.
Re: Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election by ElFenomeno1: 9:17pm On Mar 23, 2015
fairygeh:
Typical APC supporter aggressive,Uncouth,rude,
Where did the poster insult anybody yet u went ahead to spew this
Take it easy o,life na jeje
your mother is the aggressive, uncouth and rude one
fu cking slutty sla...g
next time mind your frigging business.
twerp
Re: Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 23, 2015
Whenever I deemed it fit to respond to anybody online, I try my best possible not to use derogatory/abusive words. Opinions are meant to be aired. I didn't say gmb is the light, I said light endorses him.I am sure you know the difference. Witches cannot endorse gej and God will still endorse him.its not possible. Note: the stone the builders rejected, has become the corner stone. Change has come.Rejoice

ellechrystal:

Abeg buhari na d light?
Buhahahahahahaahahahahahahhhhhahaa
Re: Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election by ziccoit: 9:24pm On Mar 23, 2015
obinna311:

Bros you be mumu oh..so na for ur ouse u take dey knw evrytin wey dey happen for d naija??..you no get right to judge anybdy weda gud or bad...nd mind you prophesies can always be changed..OLODO!!!

Unfortunately for you, I don't abuse people so you are picking on wrong subject! I'm not gullible. My sense of reasoning based on pure intellectual prowess tells me guru's and his likes prophecies are fake even when they come to pass that doesn't remove the fact that they are fake!
Re: Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election by fairygeh(f): 9:24pm On Mar 23, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

your mother is the aggressive, uncouth and rude one
fu cking slutty sla...g
next time mind your frigging business.
twerp
Your whole generation,your mother's mother,your father's mother,your great great grandparents, your wretched sisters,your stup1d harlot,homeless mother who f***ed your dirty, haggard, jobless father after she was offered just 100 naira who refused to use condom thereby producing a nonentity low life,never do well bas tard like you is the one you are talking to.
You are raving mad for bringing my mother into this
God punish your generation,omo ale oshi,omo irankiran,omo ale jatijati.
Re: Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election by lovely17(m): 9:24pm On Mar 23, 2015
Mtchew all this prophets with their obvious predictions who in nigerian doesn't know dat jonathan will win
Re: Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election by Ababadada: 9:25pm On Mar 23, 2015
You can go to your old way. We will never be fool again. Enough is enough.
samuelson06:

This is good. Edit your original post and include this.
Re: Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election by RZQ3: 9:27pm On Mar 23, 2015
A NATURALLY CUASED PERSON WILL cALL HIMSELF THE GOD. tHIS CauSED MAN EVEN HAVE THE GUT TO REVEAL FAKE PROPHESY WELL I DONT BLAM HIM JONA DON SPRAY HIM WITH BRAINWASHING DOLLARS MEANWHILE. GMB tILL 2019
Re: Guru Maharaji Reveals Winner Of Presidential Election by ziccoit: 9:29pm On Mar 23, 2015
Flets:

A child that wants to deny his mother nap will surely not going to sleep too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Zanele Sifuba Accuses Governor Douye Diri Of Leaking Her Sex Tape / Col. Ibrahim Sakaba's Wife Issues Ultimatum To The Nigerian Army / Ayinke, MC Oluomo's Daughter & Her Boyfriend Have A Good Time In Puerto Rico

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.