Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,286 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

My People Is Her Butt Real? (video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My People Is Her Butt Real? (video) (9883 Views)

Nigerian Lady Gushes Over Her Trump-Like Oyinbo Hubby, As He Grabs Her Butt / Is These Butt Real?? See Photos Of A Girl’s Butt That Has Got People Talking / Man Proposes To His Crush And She Crushes Him For Real(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My People Is Her Butt Real? (video) by LewisO: 8:37pm On Mar 23, 2015
undecided

1 Like

Re: My People Is Her Butt Real? (video) by sleeknick: 9:10pm On Mar 23, 2015
cheeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.......cheeeiiiiiiiiiiiiii............ayaf faint tongue
Re: My People Is Her Butt Real? (video) by francizy(m): 9:39pm On Mar 23, 2015
rokiatu:
I have always been. undecided undecided no homo offcourse.

Girls with flat ass should be obsessed with it tho.. You got it, so I don't see why you should envy your own property or wanna acquire more..

1 Like

Re: My People Is Her Butt Real? (video) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 23, 2015
rokiatu:
Chioooo shocked shocked shocked shocked it ain't real after all? and she was shouting up n down I was blessed with it....LMFAOOOOOOO!!!!! i DON DIE SHA. some people can lie. cheesy

grin
Re: My People Is Her Butt Real? (video) by Nobody: 2:17am On Mar 24, 2015
francizy:

Girls with flat ass should be obsessed with it tho.. You got it, so I don't see why you should envy your own property or wanna acquire more..
just because I have it don't mean I can't admire other people with it.
Re: My People Is Her Butt Real? (video) by Nobody: 2:47am On Mar 24, 2015
mehn see ukwu cheesy
Re: My People Is Her Butt Real? (video) by Nobody: 4:31am On Mar 24, 2015
This woman is fake and I think she was convicted of manslaughter last year. A woman who wanted similar butt injection died and she was given about 7 years.

1 Like

Re: My People Is Her Butt Real? (video) by buskie13(m): 6:45am On Mar 24, 2015
rokiatu:

LOL is that not a little too much? I like moderate and thank God mine is moderate.
iffa hear ur yansh is moderate make goat eat lion
Re: My People Is Her Butt Real? (video) by Gmekx(m): 7:43am On Mar 24, 2015
rokiatu:
[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShWHpo8vUp0
[/url]

WTF shes saying that she was blessed with it. LOL is it real? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Rokiatu your own is what I need tongue

1 Like

Re: My People Is Her Butt Real? (video) by Youngpo413: 8:04am On Mar 24, 2015
rokiatu:
same here,my gf has a round and curvy asss too (though not big as yours) but I just can't stop admiring yours,I always view your profile anytime I'm on nairaland...

2 Likes

Re: My People Is Her Butt Real? (video) by ELFINITO2(m): 8:07am On Mar 24, 2015
Youngpo413:
same here,my gf has a round and curvy asss too (though not big as yours) but I just can't stop admiring yours,I always view your profile anytime I'm on nairaland...
Hmmmhmm, You shall not covet ur neighbor's wife, personal belongings, "assets"
I wee tell u r gf #SALTS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My People Is Her Butt Real? (video) by ELFINITO2(m): 8:31am On Mar 24, 2015
Rokiat kips hammering on the fact that her butt is moderate, but NL pple kip sayin it on the plus side of moderate. To solve this riddle/Joke/Maze/Ish/Disagreement, I LL say I meet Rokiat on b1/2 of u guys, just for confirmation purpose. Or wat do u suggest Rokiat? #JusSayin

1 Like

Re: My People Is Her Butt Real? (video) by ramalot(m): 8:36am On Mar 24, 2015
smiley
Re: My People Is Her Butt Real? (video) by djeezy(m): 8:55am On Mar 24, 2015
Pebbez da model. The ass is fake. She's in jail right now. She helped someone get butt implant which led to the persons death. She was convicted for aiding and abetting. The ass is so fake. Google her and read about her trial. @rokiatu
Re: My People Is Her Butt Real? (video) by djeezy(m): 8:57am On Mar 24, 2015
gbosaa:
This woman is fake and I think she was convicted of manslaughter last year. A woman who wanted similar butt injection died and she was given about 7 years.
yea true. D butt is fake and she's in jail right now. She's involved in a butt implant which resulted to someone's death.

1 Like

Re: My People Is Her Butt Real? (video) by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 24, 2015
rokiatu:
hi do you still sub

Re: My People Is Her Butt Real? (video) by godwinony(m): 9:51am On Mar 24, 2015
that ass will require an 8 inch di*k..

1 Like

Re: My People Is Her Butt Real? (video) by iamrealdeji(m): 9:51am On Mar 24, 2015
rokiatu:

LOL is that not a little too much? I like moderate and thank God mine is moderate.
Best answer for a fool
Re: My People Is Her Butt Real? (video) by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 24, 2015
iamrealdeji:

Best answer for a fool
how do you mean bros explain like your the prof
Re: My People Is Her Butt Real? (video) by ipleddge: 9:53am On Mar 24, 2015
rokiatu:

I beg to disagree,your ass is not moderate,I swear I will choke under that thing

1 Like

Re: My People Is Her Butt Real? (video) by ramalot(m): 10:01am On Mar 24, 2015
smiley

1 Like

Re: My People Is Her Butt Real? (video) by ipleddge: 10:04am On Mar 24, 2015
ramalot:

It is moderate. I think the pic/pose in her profile slightly exaggerates it. I've seen a different one before, and it was not the same.
Pix Don't lie,only if she do photoshop
Re: My People Is Her Butt Real? (video) by ramalot(m): 10:13am On Mar 24, 2015
smiley

2 Likes

Re: My People Is Her Butt Real? (video) by ELFINITO2(m): 12:38pm On Mar 24, 2015
Rokiat mo n duro
Re: My People Is Her Butt Real? (video) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 24, 2015
buskie13:
iffa hear ur yansh is moderate make goat eat lion
funny people on nairaland I tell.
Re: My People Is Her Butt Real? (video) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 24, 2015
djeezy:
Pebbez da model. The ass is fake. She's in jail right now. She helped someone get butt implant which led to the persons death. She was convicted for aiding and abetting. The ass is so fake. Google her and read about her trial. @rokiatu
sad for her.

Youngpo413:
thanks.

ramalot:

Most girls lean their weight on one leg while taking photos now (thanks to the instagram craze).
It is a simple optical illusion to make the booty appear larger when the pic is taken from the direction of that leg. No photoshop needed.
Trust me, i am a booty connoisseur cool
even girls will flat yansh do that trick nawww, if you don't have it, it wouldn't work. grin
Re: My People Is Her Butt Real? (video) by buskie13(m): 1:53pm On Mar 24, 2015
rokiatu:
funny people on nairaland I tell.
cool
Re: My People Is Her Butt Real? (video) by Nobody: 2:07am On Mar 26, 2015
rokiatu:
[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShWHpo8vUp0
[/url]

WTF shes saying that she was blessed with it. LOL is it real? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Love your profile pic.
Re: My People Is Her Butt Real? (video) by Nobody: 4:59am On Mar 26, 2015
CityNG:

Love your profile pic.
thanks.
Re: My People Is Her Butt Real? (video) by tomdon(m): 11:06am On Mar 27, 2015
i beg ooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is There Anything Wrong If Your Housegirl Is Sitting Like This? (photo) / Busty Lady Expose Ladies With Flat Breast Using New Modern Armless Push Bra / Chilling With My Daughter This Beautiful Evening - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.