Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,875 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

INFIDELITY: Husbands Kill Wives In Delta, Anambra - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / INFIDELITY: Husbands Kill Wives In Delta, Anambra (29380 Views)

Man Sets Lover Ablaze In Port Harcourt Over Infidelity / Wife Loses Pregnancy After Being Beaten By Co-tenant Over Husband Infidelity (pi / Man, 31, Kills Baby Mama Over Infidelity Argument (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INFIDELITY: Husbands Kill Wives In Delta, Anambra by cycline404(m): 8:49am On Mar 24, 2015
djkirkoo2:
Greatest fool of the century. The Buhari u fools are campaigning for, was he not the one who ask his fellow abokis to take the lives of innocent Nigerians in 2011 cus he was defeated? Ever since mama peace made that statement, how many people have been killed compared to Buhari's own when innocent corpers lost their lives. Now u foolish Yorubas & Hausas are busy campaigning for CHANGE all because you didn't lost any of your families. I wish u know what it takes to spend four years in the university & even may be an extra or even two extra years & den u loose ur life. I lost a cousin.

I am 10000x matured minded more than you are!!!
Wondering why we have a dumb tribalist here!! How are you sure of my tribe!! did i campaign here!! Do you even know if i have a PVC or even Voting! Do you even know where i am typing from!!! Why you so dumb!!! Its a pity that our youths are blind.
Reports i got offline from people about abuse is more than the one i see online.

What is the work of a first lady of a country if she cannot raise a march for her fellow women!!!!
Its a pity!! Do have a nice day!!!

1 Like

Re: INFIDELITY: Husbands Kill Wives In Delta, Anambra by cycline404(m): 8:51am On Mar 24, 2015
stigman:

Its not bad if your mother lead the way so that others can follow

Yes, if my mother lead the team they will tag her the baddest of all time..
Someone like you will call her jobless!!
Its a pity how everything in the country is being compromised!!
The same Nollywood that raise a banner for #Bringbackourgirls
They are jumping around the president all in the name of $$$$$
Has the girls been brought back? Has anything changed?
Wise up Mr...
Re: INFIDELITY: Husbands Kill Wives In Delta, Anambra by charliesco1(m): 8:55am On Mar 24, 2015
Marriage is abut one prick to one kpekus the better for dem.. Once married u suffer frm a disases called ONE-GINA.. Dey shuld get use to it.. grin cool
Re: INFIDELITY: Husbands Kill Wives In Delta, Anambra by jazzydee: 8:55am On Mar 24, 2015
kingthreat:

Show us where Obama ever said your retarded is doing well.
Abi you no understand english language? Obama Acknowledge the gains made by Nigeria Under Jonathan in Economy, security and democracy and endorsed GEJ by asking Nigerians to vote on saturday to consolidate the gains so far made.
Re: INFIDELITY: Husbands Kill Wives In Delta, Anambra by Peejayybold(f): 9:00am On Mar 24, 2015
dre11:
What would then happen if the wives now begin to kill their husband for every act of infidelity

Still don't know why these senseless killing when you can easily walk away

DAT one go bloody
Re: INFIDELITY: Husbands Kill Wives In Delta, Anambra by sisisioge: 9:00am On Mar 24, 2015
Whew! This latest trend is so discouraging.

Really, walking away is alot better than killing.No one pats anyone in the back for it, our prisons are worse off. Imagine a nice dude/lady letting one undeserving human push him/her to a life of terror when someone far better than the present partner is waiting somewhere to help heal whatever wound inflicted by the cheat? Life could be unfair, we know. Sanity should never depart from us...a lot will suffer if it does.
Re: INFIDELITY: Husbands Kill Wives In Delta, Anambra by Blanc8(m): 9:04am On Mar 24, 2015
dre11:
What would then happen if the wives now begin to kill their husband for every act of infidelity

Still don't know why these senseless killing when you can easily walk away
Still trying to guess your age from this immature comment.. [b][/b]
Re: INFIDELITY: Husbands Kill Wives In Delta, Anambra by B69U: 9:05am On Mar 24, 2015
Tribalism is on the rise. Igbo the target as always. We now have tribal newspapers and tribal blogs. Not a days goes by any-more, that igbos are not character assassinated in Nigeria.

Any thing that puts igbo in bad light is place on the front page, while all across Nigeria more worst crimes are commited that dont make front page.
Re: INFIDELITY: Husbands Kill Wives In Delta, Anambra by simdam500(m): 9:08am On Mar 24, 2015
cycline404: The issue of rape is getting higher day by day!
Issue of Husband abusing wife getting more higher!
Issue of guys abusing girlfriend getting higher

And we have the first lady of a country, who cannot lead a march, awareness!!! Use her power of woman to fight against all this and make it reduce

Rather she is encouraging the youth to stone people to death......

Honestly i don't know what this country is going nor turning into!!!`

Pls don't talk of that first lady... she doesn't think ahall sad
Re: INFIDELITY: Husbands Kill Wives In Delta, Anambra by pbs4real(m): 9:11am On Mar 24, 2015
Rexphobia:
Infidelity everywhere....
dts because HOEZ are evrywere. . .
Re: INFIDELITY: Husbands Kill Wives In Delta, Anambra by 360command: 9:14am On Mar 24, 2015
Domestic violence is the latest criminal offence that is trending in our society.... The church and mosque together with family orientation needs to share more light on this; provide rudimentary moral lessons to the couples or individuals at large..

Ps: the day a mosquito lands on your testicles is d day u will know that there are better ways of resolving issues without using violence.
Re: INFIDELITY: Husbands Kill Wives In Delta, Anambra by mechanics(m): 9:16am On Mar 24, 2015
Nawa o, all dis cases of infidelity just tire me o, i just dont knw wat pushes both men n women to comit adultry, to me i guess dat dey dont love each oda again.
Re: INFIDELITY: Husbands Kill Wives In Delta, Anambra by brownemmanuel43(m): 9:16am On Mar 24, 2015
marriage is not by force, hence two couples are not getting is better to quit than to die in silence, look at where it led both the deceased and the victim
Re: INFIDELITY: Husbands Kill Wives In Delta, Anambra by Sunshinelady(f): 9:18am On Mar 24, 2015
cycline404:
The issue of rape is getting higher day by day!
Issue of Husband abusing wife getting more higher!
Issue of guys abusing girlfriend getting higher

And we have the first lady of a country, who cannot lead a march, awareness!!! Use her power of woman to fight against all this and make it reduce

Rather she is encouraging the youth to stone people to death......

Honestly i don't know what this country is going nor turning into!!!`
. Now its d fault of d firstlady dat men are now turning into beasticious lunatics? ..common sense really not common @all
Re: INFIDELITY: Husbands Kill Wives In Delta, Anambra by simdam500(m): 9:26am On Mar 24, 2015
The land need to be sanctify undecided
Re: INFIDELITY: Husbands Kill Wives In Delta, Anambra by Dragonking: 9:30am On Mar 24, 2015
Instead of cheating behind the mans back, why don't they just divorce him then go ahead and sleep with as many men as they want?
Re: INFIDELITY: Husbands Kill Wives In Delta, Anambra by yaskarahyelhope(f): 9:33am On Mar 24, 2015
Islie:

http://leadership.ng/news/419642/infidelity-husbands-kill-wives-in-delta-anambra

Hia! Woman confesses she cheated on U. Y not divorce her. Y killing or maiming her? If na man now, na devil and because he's a human or was born an idiotic polygamist. Marriage is a DISEASE. God forgive Me. But its very true!
Re: INFIDELITY: Husbands Kill Wives In Delta, Anambra by Sunshinelady(f): 9:35am On Mar 24, 2015
dadaic:

Easy for you to say. Some ladies find it easy in their blood to do these things knowing the type of man they married. If your husband has anger issues and you do such thing on a regular basis, then be wary of what would happen. A former colleague had the same ish some years back. On his desk, he had his beautiful wife and three lovely kids pic. He would stare at them and smile and his day was always perfect. Everyone wished to be him, he was just awesome. After 14 yrs of marriage, he got a beautiful job at a multinational company and was sent abroad. He was asked to get a DNA test for his family, lo and behold, the beautiful family was not what we all thought. The three kids were all from different men and he didn't have one of his in the three kids he had fathered for that long. If na you, wetin you go do? Be there saying one will walk away. Easy for you to say oo...

I have met a pastor who cried on the street one day and I was shocked. I asked him why he was crying, I wanted to help him even if it was financially. He cried and with tears in his eyes, and with a groaning voice, he said ''he just beat his wife''. I was like you don't hit a woman, have you apologized, and have you spoken to her. He said while crying ''NO''.. I just kept trying to calm him down, and when he was calm, he told me what had happened. He got home and saw his wife having sex with her ex bf. He got upset and beat her, in the process of beating her, she said ''I WILL NEVER STOP SLEEPING WITH HIM''... And he wanted to know the reason why she did it, even when they both have 2 kids, and she said ''while we were dating, you cheated on me, and I am paying you back''...

You don't know women oo.. They are dangerous people. It is just sad that there are so many men out there who think their wives are perfect. And the worse part of it is the guys who sleep with these married women think they are on top of their game. You will be judged by God and only God.
. U indicted urself by d second story. I totally condemn fornication & adultery, but I ll hav u know dat 95 per cent of women who cheat do it as a form of payback. I know there are irresponsible woman who can cheat for no just cause, but I tell u dat if there are 100 adulterous women, 95 of dem hav had their husbands cheat on them. (Am not justifying their acts, but dis is just d fact). #IfUDontEnjoyBeingCheatedOn,ThenDontCheat#

1 Like

Re: INFIDELITY: Husbands Kill Wives In Delta, Anambra by yaskarahyelhope(f): 9:37am On Mar 24, 2015
Dragonking:
Instead of cheating behind the mans back, why don't they just divorce him then go ahead and sleep with as many men as they want?

Am sure U are a man and in one time of ya life U must cheat on ya wife. I hope U get to divorce her so dat U can diversifyingly experiment with ya manhood into every nasty bitch U think is better than ya wife. A woman hardly cheats on her husband except otherwise. But as for men, they are just experimenters!
Re: INFIDELITY: Husbands Kill Wives In Delta, Anambra by GodMode: 9:38am On Mar 24, 2015
Sunshinelady:
. U indicted urself by d second story. I totally condemn fornication & adultery, but I ll hav u know dat 95 per cent of women who cheat do it as a form of payback. I know there are irresponsible woman who can cheat for no just cause, but I tell u dat if there are 100 adulterous women, 95 of dem hav had their husbands cheat on them. (Am not justifying their acts, but dis is just d fact). #IfUDontEnjoyBeingCheatedOn,ThenDontCheat#

Lies angryangryangryangry
Re: INFIDELITY: Husbands Kill Wives In Delta, Anambra by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 24, 2015
Sunshinelady:

You are a fawol oo.. Indicted myself? You are just not it at all. While someone was dating, not while they were married.. If I was dating and I cheated on her, that was my past. And it wasn't something I hid from her, I told her. And that was when we were dating before marriage. Don't be ridiculous. Do not commit adultery. Simple. Which one is i was indicted inside? Na my story? Abi No be another man story? Mschew..

1 Like

Re: INFIDELITY: Husbands Kill Wives In Delta, Anambra by godunia(m): 9:40am On Mar 24, 2015
While my heart goes out to d family of the bereaved,I must use this opportunity to advice married women who are at d verge of committing adultery in d name of whatever to desist,the bible has this to tell them “For jealousy makes a husband furious;
He will show no compassion when he takes revenge.”prov 6;34.a word is enough for d wise.15 min enjoyment can destroy yourself even if your husband forgives,u will for ever remain a slave to your conscience.
Re: INFIDELITY: Husbands Kill Wives In Delta, Anambra by mocmike(m): 9:43am On Mar 24, 2015
Madness. Na sai kill him wife?
josnig1980:
sai GMB grin
Re: INFIDELITY: Husbands Kill Wives In Delta, Anambra by Sunshinelady(f): 9:46am On Mar 24, 2015
cycline404:

Yes, if my mother lead the team they will tag her the baddest of all time..
Someone like you will call her jobless!!
Its a pity how everything in the country is being compromised!!
The same Nollywood that raise a banner for #Bringbackourgirls
They are jumping around the president all in the name of $$$$$
Has the girls been brought back? Has anything changed?
Wise up Mr...
. So because d grls havnt been brought back they shuldnt campaign 4 him? Are d grls in d president's room? Y don't u go bring dem back if u know where dey are. @least they are even alive, in Obj's tenure woman & children were killed in Odi village in Bayelsa, hav they been brought back? Durin Gowon 's tenure over a million children starved to death, hav they been brought bck? I could go on & on..., u r afraid ur mother will be called jobless if she leads d tem of d women fighting against injustice to women? Yet u want u r urging another woman & women of nollywood to do d same....how convenient..
Re: INFIDELITY: Husbands Kill Wives In Delta, Anambra by Dcmg(m): 9:53am On Mar 24, 2015
Son: Is it true dad?I heard that in ancient china,a man doesn't know his wife until he marries her?
Father: That happens everywhere son,EVERYWHERE!

1 Like

Re: INFIDELITY: Husbands Kill Wives In Delta, Anambra by Sunshinelady(f): 9:55am On Mar 24, 2015
dadaic:

You are a fawol oo.. Indicted myself? You are just not it at all. While someone was dating, not while they were married.. If I was dating and I cheated on her, that was my past. And it wasn't something I hid from her, I told her. And that was when we were dating before marriage. Don't be ridiculous. Do not commit adultery. Simple. Which one is i was indicted inside? Na my story? Abi No be another man story? Mschew..
. Y are u being abusive? Can't u maturely state ur points? From ur comments wat u r saying in ernest is dat ur grlfrend is free to cheat on u so long as u r not married? Ok fine..I wish u wat u wish urself
Re: INFIDELITY: Husbands Kill Wives In Delta, Anambra by jazzydee: 10:00am On Mar 24, 2015
kingthreat:

Show us where Obama ever said your retardeen is doing well.
Did buhari grow our economy to become the largest in Africa?
did buhari wipe out Boko Haram from Adamawa and yobe state?
Did Buhari instill Democratic principles in Nigeria?

This were the progress that obama stressed ans pleaded with Nigerians to vote to consolidate the gains made in those areas. Thats an endorsement for GEJ who Achieved all that.
Re: INFIDELITY: Husbands Kill Wives In Delta, Anambra by 9jatatafo(m): 10:01am On Mar 24, 2015
Why can't the men divorce the women instead of killing? I think is baseless to kill your spouse because of side-kicking. If this trend of killing continues then many children will loose their mothers as side-kicking is very rampant.
Re: INFIDELITY: Husbands Kill Wives In Delta, Anambra by hunkydory(m): 10:02am On Mar 24, 2015
Still don't know why these senseless killing when you can easily walk away [/quote]
Is that your final answer?
Ok,final answer...walk away.
Congratulations you just won....
Re: INFIDELITY: Husbands Kill Wives In Delta, Anambra by Dragonking: 10:10am On Mar 24, 2015
yaskarahyelhope:

Am sure U are a man and in one time of ya life U must cheat on ya wife. I hope U get to divorce her so dat U can diversifyingly experiment with ya manhood into every nasty bitch U think is better than ya wife. A woman hardly cheats on her husband except otherwise. But as for men, they are just experimenters!

Heya..Am still single and definnitely searching but not nigerian girls cool

Also know that man was created to be poolygamous. Read Isiaih 4 vs 1 to get a better understanding.
Re: INFIDELITY: Husbands Kill Wives In Delta, Anambra by Onemansquad(m): 10:19am On Mar 24, 2015
hardbody:

Maka illegal fvcking.....
grin grin grin nawa oo so wetn u dy try tok *no let dm hear am o*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meat Delivery Man Who Tried To Rape An 11-Year-Old Girl In Lagos Caught (Photo) / Kidnapper Arrested In Imo State, Reveals How Many Victims His Gang Has Killed / People Scooping Groundnut Oil From The Gutter In Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.