Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,389 members, 7,781,118 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:19 AM

Please Help,am Naive And Don't Know What To Do!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help,am Naive And Don't Know What To Do!!! (1261 Views)

My Boyfriend Thinks I Am Naive, He Doesn’t Know I Was Once A Prostitute / Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive / Why Keep A Girlfriend And Don't Spend On Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help,am Naive And Don't Know What To Do!!! by Caleycash(m): 6:21pm On Mar 23, 2015
Encrypted post!!!
Re: Please Help,am Naive And Don't Know What To Do!!! by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 23, 2015
Refuse to be naive. It's better you take the chance now. People have been saying something with their mouths since the begining of time, they'll continue speaking till the end of age; so you need not fear whatever anyone says. 'What you are afraid of' is afraid of you. If you open a door that could be so malevolently impenetrable, what greets you is air, just that there may be many more doors after the first door.
Re: Please Help,am Naive And Don't Know What To Do!!! by major466(m): 6:24pm On Mar 23, 2015
This is interesting grin
Re: Please Help,am Naive And Don't Know What To Do!!! by Cutehector(m): 6:25pm On Mar 23, 2015
Every wonderful conversation begins wit a hi.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help,am Naive And Don't Know What To Do!!! by Badgers14: 6:28pm On Mar 23, 2015
undecided smiley angry .. WTF confused ? yea, thats how i feel when i read your post. you saw a girl you like and you're sitting on a corner speculating about the relationship, You got to chat her up bro, see what she is upto, if she is your type and vice versa. then you take it from there.
Keep in mind, in relationship, people want different things and have different opinions about how to go about that. You got to chat her up first , dont tell her anything now as time goes on, make your move... dont be surprised, she might not be that tough to get . Good luck cool

1 Like

Re: Please Help,am Naive And Don't Know What To Do!!! by Caleycash(m): 6:30pm On Mar 23, 2015
Badgers14:
undecided smiley angry .. WTF confused ? yea, thats how i feel when i read your post. you saw a girl you like and you're sitting on a corner speculating about the relationship, You got to chat her up bro, see what she is upto, if she is your type and vice versa. then you take it from there.
Keep in mind, in relationship, people want different things and have different opinions about how to go about that. You got to chat her up first , dont tell her anything as time goes on. Good luck cool
tanks man
Re: Please Help,am Naive And Don't Know What To Do!!! by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 23, 2015
Cutehector:
Every wonderful conversation begins wit a hi.
for as long as he kip thinking wat others will say. he will neva be happy. so mr new man in d mist, dnt care abt wat she put on or how rich she could be, Start planning on what you will put on sunday, I will be waiting for the hot gist abt how it went down. never expect anything positive its d ladies way. The lord shall be ur strenght.

1 Like

Re: Please Help,am Naive And Don't Know What To Do!!! by Cutehector(m): 6:38pm On Mar 23, 2015
afolag:

for as long as he kip thinking wat others will say. he will neva be happy. so mr new man in d mist, dnt care abt wat she put on or how rich she could be, Start planning on what you will put on sunday, I will be waiting for the hot gist abt how it went down. never expect anything positive its d ladies way. The lord shall be ur strenght.
r u talkn to me or d Op?
Re: Please Help,am Naive And Don't Know What To Do!!! by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 23, 2015
Cutehector:
r u talkn to me or d Op?
hiding at ur back to folow d OP talk
Re: Please Help,am Naive And Don't Know What To Do!!! by lanicky(f): 6:52pm On Mar 23, 2015
Say something to her b4 it's too late.

1 Like

Re: Please Help,am Naive And Don't Know What To Do!!! by dharay99: 7:04pm On Mar 23, 2015
0p don't be a mumu, strike d chance shaparlly,

#its part of d blessin u are to rciv in church lipsrsealed.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Do Shy Guys Do When They Like A Girl? / 7 Signs Your She's About To Dump You / DOES Sleeping With A Transgender Makes You Homosexual Or Straight?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.