Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

Will This Girl Ever Forgive Me For This Great Awkwardness?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will This Girl Ever Forgive Me For This Great Awkwardness?? (897 Views)

I Was Not Honest About my age And Now My Man Wont Forgive Me / Will you ever forgive this offender [photos] / I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will This Girl Ever Forgive Me For This Great Awkwardness?? by OmoUSH(m): 6:30pm On Mar 23, 2015
This pretty, light skinned damsel is my coursemate, I mean oneof the prettiest babes in my class as a whole. She is tall and curvy. Both of us seem to be eying each other for some time now and have talked few times. Now today, as I was going to d pack I met her. She saw me and was already opening her alms so widely! Lifetime opportunity I got right there! Thinking she was coming for just mere embrace, I hugged her while she totally missed kissing my left cheek. It then dawn on me immediately that this girl wanted to kiss me on both cheeks, to make matters worse, people were staring at us. I released her from d embrace only for me to see the most awkward, embarrassed facial expression of the day. All effort to play things up ended up making things worse. I held her hands but she morosely removed them, now I was feeling so awkward myself. She was even leaving me as I asked her questions. Guess my only chance to pull things together with this girl is gone, forever! Can there be something to palliate this matter? Nairalanders, over to u pls.
Re: Will This Girl Ever Forgive Me For This Great Awkwardness?? by vjsmiles: 6:31pm On Mar 23, 2015
and what crime did you commit angry 264kbs wasted

2 Likes

Re: Will This Girl Ever Forgive Me For This Great Awkwardness?? by Cutehector(m): 6:32pm On Mar 23, 2015
Hope u rubbed rollon
Re: Will This Girl Ever Forgive Me For This Great Awkwardness?? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 23, 2015
Re: Will This Girl Ever Forgive Me For This Great Awkwardness?? by Houseofglam7(f): 6:34pm On Mar 23, 2015
You sure say you baff dat day?
undecided
Re: Will This Girl Ever Forgive Me For This Great Awkwardness?? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:35pm On Mar 23, 2015
And now, u feel so awkward because u av ds guilt over u dt u av embarrassed her abi?

Pele o. Woman wrapper!!
Re: Will This Girl Ever Forgive Me For This Great Awkwardness?? by Enegod(m): 6:35pm On Mar 23, 2015
OmoUSH:
This pretty, light skinned damsel is my coursemate, I mean oneof the prettiest babes in my class as a whole. She is tall and curvy. Both of us seem to be eying each other for some time now and have talked few times. Now today, as I was going to d pack I met her. She saw me and was already opening her alms so widely! Lifetime opportunity I got right there! Thinking she was coming for just mere embrace, I hugged her while she totally missed kissing my left cheek. It then dawn on me immediately that this girl wanted to kiss me on both cheeks, to make matters worse, people were staring at us. I released her from d embrace only for me to see the most awkward, embarrassed facial expression of the day. All effort to play things up ended up making things worse. I held her hands but she morosely removed them, now I was feeling so awkward myself. She was even leaving me as I asked her questions. Guess my only chance to pull things together with this girl is gone, forever! Can there be something to palliate this matter? Nairalanders, over to u pls.
smh
Re: Will This Girl Ever Forgive Me For This Great Awkwardness?? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 23, 2015
eyha.. sorry. jx give her time. she'l get over it smiley

1 Like

Re: Will This Girl Ever Forgive Me For This Great Awkwardness?? by Badgers14: 6:44pm On Mar 23, 2015
I support this babe wey dey on top me wink

in addition, keep eyeing her with am sorry looks smiley eventually she will be in line but she fit show you little pepper unto revenge, but who cares as long as you got what you want at the end. thank me later cool
Re: Will This Girl Ever Forgive Me For This Great Awkwardness?? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 23, 2015
Give her some space. If you approach her right now, you're headed for the dreaded friendzone. . . Level 99.
Re: Will This Girl Ever Forgive Me For This Great Awkwardness?? by Kylez(m): 6:50pm On Mar 23, 2015
613 KB wasted angry

Re: Will This Girl Ever Forgive Me For This Great Awkwardness?? by SkinnyDude(m): 6:59pm On Mar 23, 2015
na woman kill you
Re: Will This Girl Ever Forgive Me For This Great Awkwardness?? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 23, 2015
Quite true @blackett. Give her space and play it cool. Don't act too desperate unless u wanna end it before you even start

(1) (Reply)

All People In Love Listen Very Well To These 10 Points. / Do Not Marry Untill You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions / A Short Interesting Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.