Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,027 members, 7,807,041 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

'Widow' Movie With Stella Damascus (Kingsley Ogoro Productions) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 'Widow' Movie With Stella Damascus (Kingsley Ogoro Productions) (14150 Views)

who do you prefer:omotola,genevieve,ini,chioma chukwuka or stella damascus / 3-hours With Stella Damasus-aboderin: About The Death Of Her Husband. / Stella Damascus And Sammy Okposo: What Am I Hearing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Widow' Movie With Stella Damascus (Kingsley Ogoro Productions) by uchie(f): 9:44pm On Sep 02, 2006
The Widow Premiere - Rmd, Genevieve, Stella Pics

Hey everyone, hope the labour day weekend is going well,
Here are some pics from the [Lagos] premiere of Kingsley Ogoro's, The Widow

What do you think?

Re: 'Widow' Movie With Stella Damascus (Kingsley Ogoro Productions) by kiki(f): 11:02pm On Sep 02, 2006
y is d first pix kinda messed up?
Re: 'Widow' Movie With Stella Damascus (Kingsley Ogoro Productions) by gigitte(f): 2:22am On Sep 03, 2006
RMD is hott hott hott
and why didnt the silverbird reporter finish doing his hair. i hope he doesnt think its cute
genny is looking cute
so they have premeires in naija now. nwa wah oh
Re: 'Widow' Movie With Stella Damascus (Kingsley Ogoro Productions) by kiki(f): 2:36am On Sep 03, 2006
yeah i was surprised 2
Re: 'Widow' Movie With Stella Damascus (Kingsley Ogoro Productions) by babonboard(f): 1:19pm On Sep 04, 2006
The guy with the 'uncompleted hair' is Denrele and he was reporting for Soundcity not Silverbird.He's kinda of scatterbrain and he's always forming creativity.So it was a fashion statement thingy.Just passing across information u can use! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 'Widow' Movie With Stella Damascus (Kingsley Ogoro Productions) by gigitte(f): 5:02pm On Sep 04, 2006
lol i thot it might be a fashion statement. still not cute
Re: 'Widow' Movie With Stella Damascus (Kingsley Ogoro Productions) by izoneb(f): 1:18am On Sep 10, 2006
Genevieve is from the moon.Correct babe!Has she been unbanned by igbo market promoters?I need to know so i can order her movies from 9ja she too de!RMd is really cool.Cooler in old age.JMD my husband is as cool though.
Re: 'Widow' Movie With Stella Damascus (Kingsley Ogoro Productions) by Seun(m): 10:36am On Oct 18, 2006
Come 26th of October 2006 Kingsley Ogoro Productions in collaboration with SOfye (Stella Omu Foundation For Family And Youth Empowerment) will be premiering the Movie “WIDOW” starring Stella Damasus Aboderin at the Transcorp Hilton Hotel Abuja, F.C.T.

Following the huge success of the Lagos Widow premiere Concert and the popular demand to feature the movie in all the states in the federation, it became necessary for an Abuja concert to be packaged as a start to serve as a social crusade, nerve soothing tonic for the people of the Federal Capital Territory as well as generating support for the Widow’s and their children.

There will be performances by some of the best notable artistes including

P-Square, African China, Sammie Okposo, Angelica, Jeremiah Gyang, Mike Aremu, I Go Dye, AY and Malik. The premiere will also have in attendance Nollywood celebrities like RMD, Nkem Owoh (Osuofia), Genevive Nnaji, Rita Dominic, Segun Arinze, Yemi Solade and other eminent personalities.

Are you planning to attend? It might be a lot of fun.

Re: 'Widow' Movie With Stella Damascus (Kingsley Ogoro Productions) by Radiant(f): 5:58pm On Oct 18, 2006
Oh yea? Was that Gevie? she looked really 'muah' smiley

She sure got class cool
Re: 'Widow' Movie With Stella Damascus (Kingsley Ogoro Productions) by Radiant(f): 6:18pm On Oct 18, 2006
Go Gevie cool

Re: 'Widow' Movie With Stella Damascus (Kingsley Ogoro Productions) by jaybaby(f): 7:03pm On Oct 18, 2006
Yea i heard the MOVIE is OFF DA HOOK wink wink wink

RADIANTI ----wetin happen? y r u all over GEN?

Yea u said she got class---PRY or SECONDARY?

class ko lecture room ni***GREEEEEEEEEEEE***
Re: 'Widow' Movie With Stella Damascus (Kingsley Ogoro Productions) by Radiant(f): 10:13pm On Oct 18, 2006
jaybaby:

Yea u said she got class---PRY or SECONDARY?

class ko lecture room ni***GREEEEEEEEEEEE***
Don't know what you mean by that but hey! Gevie rocks . cool I ain't all over her but she def. stands out amongst nollywood actresses and I like such people.

Suck on that or remain a dishonest person tongue grin
Re: 'Widow' Movie With Stella Damascus (Kingsley Ogoro Productions) by dennylove(m): 11:39pm On Oct 18, 2006
yes i saw the WIDOW MOVIE it was mind-blowing and heart-pounding.if you hasn't grab yours,pls do, cheesy cheesy
Re: 'Widow' Movie With Stella Damascus (Kingsley Ogoro Productions) by dennylove(m): 11:42pm On Oct 18, 2006
you, babes should take it easy on GENNY,actually,she is a girl of CLASS but very POMPOUS.
Re: 'Widow' Movie With Stella Damascus (Kingsley Ogoro Productions) by texazzpete(m): 3:42pm On Oct 19, 2006
@dennylove

I've yet to see a home video in recent times that can be described as 'mind-blowing and heart-pounding'. Most of these home videos suck!
Re: 'Widow' Movie With Stella Damascus (Kingsley Ogoro Productions) by Radiant(f): 8:04pm On Oct 19, 2006
dennylove:

you, babes should take it easy on GENNY,actually,she is a girl of CLASS but very POMPOUS.
Whatever man! If you can't handle her personality, then tough on you tongue
Re: 'Widow' Movie With Stella Damascus (Kingsley Ogoro Productions) by baby4u2(f): 8:49pm On Oct 19, 2006
nigeria has premieres. . . wow. . . thats cool. but i hope they've stopped piration because i don't know which money they are generating to have all those big events. and pls where did u get those pictures kiki am trying to view more.
Re: 'Widow' Movie With Stella Damascus (Kingsley Ogoro Productions) by dennylove(m): 9:59pm On Oct 20, 2006
RADIANT,what's your problem,before u hear one,you don talk ten,don't u have anything doing shocked shocked :ona wa 4 PARROT MOUTH,NO BE BASKET MOUTH AGAIN OOOOOOOO.
Re: 'Widow' Movie With Stella Damascus (Kingsley Ogoro Productions) by Radiant(f): 12:56pm On Oct 21, 2006
Mumu grin grin grin
Re: 'Widow' Movie With Stella Damascus (Kingsley Ogoro Productions) by jaybaby(f): 4:48pm On Oct 21, 2006
Radianti make i go SUCK on dat ***HEHEHE***

Omg i guess u r like her RUDE so lik 'em say samizzz flow 2geter u can go SUCK on her kitten or betterstill KISS MY NATURAL BLACK ASS tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: 'Widow' Movie With Stella Damascus (Kingsley Ogoro Productions) by Radiant(f): 10:29pm On Oct 21, 2006
Jaybaby, u sound like u on cheap drugs grin
Re: 'Widow' Movie With Stella Damascus (Kingsley Ogoro Productions) by jaybaby(f): 10:48pm On Oct 21, 2006
HeHeHe MuMusco tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: 'Widow' Movie With Stella Damascus (Kingsley Ogoro Productions) by edwinia(f): 12:00am On Oct 23, 2006
jaybabe,radiant pls take it easy on one another, grin as 4 gennie she is my star anydday anytime and anywhere wink
Re: 'Widow' Movie With Stella Damascus (Kingsley Ogoro Productions) by dennylove(m): 10:46am On Oct 23, 2006
RADIANT,i soooory shocked shocked : 4 the man wey go MARRY YOU, grin grin grin
Re: 'Widow' Movie With Stella Damascus (Kingsley Ogoro Productions) by dennylove(m): 11:14am On Oct 23, 2006
well,i don't ve''anything to do wit u, because,you ''re a self abosrbed person who likes to pick a fight with lesser people.
An arrogant/rude BABE, who dosen't ''ve COURTESY.who doesn't care if she hurts someone's feelings.
you better CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!RADIANT. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: 'Widow' Movie With Stella Damascus (Kingsley Ogoro Productions) by Radiant(f): 12:24pm On Oct 23, 2006
Awwwwwwww! Did i hurt your feelings?  cry cry cry

I'm sorry Toddler lipsrsealed  I didn't mean to. I thought u were matured enough for my jokes sad sad sad

Cashew head  grin grin grin
Re: 'Widow' Movie With Stella Damascus (Kingsley Ogoro Productions) by jaybaby(f): 1:56pm On Oct 23, 2006
Radiant e never do u d guy talk say u dey hurt him feelin u till dey do *** you're not a GENTLE LADY @ ALL***  tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

COCONUT HEAD tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue ***TO BA KE ***
Re: 'Widow' Movie With Stella Damascus (Kingsley Ogoro Productions) by Radiant(f): 2:35pm On Oct 23, 2006
I'm not a gentle lady why u talk like this now? cry I'm just playing now

Pawpaw mouth grin grin grin
Re: 'Widow' Movie With Stella Damascus (Kingsley Ogoro Productions) by jaybaby(f): 3:14pm On Oct 23, 2006
You no go fit change cry cry cry embarassed embarassed embarassed tongue tongue tongue

wheelbarro mouth tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: 'Widow' Movie With Stella Damascus (Kingsley Ogoro Productions) by Radiant(f): 3:31pm On Oct 23, 2006
na ur village winch get wheelbarrow mouth angry

grin grin grin
Re: 'Widow' Movie With Stella Damascus (Kingsley Ogoro Productions) by jaybaby(f): 3:40pm On Oct 23, 2006
HeHehEhe tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

MuMusco angry angry angry
Re: 'Widow' Movie With Stella Damascus (Kingsley Ogoro Productions) by dennylove(m): 10:32pm On Oct 23, 2006
RADIANT,is this the way you behave publicly or even at ur home? am disappointed in you,NO DISCIPLINE,NO COURTESY, NO RESPECT at all,what kind of home do you came out from?your NON CHALANT aptitude will never take anywhere, you better change before it TOOO LATE. grin shocked shocked grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Avatar And Ben-10 Boys / Who Do You Prefer Jackie Chan Or Jet Li ? / Funke Akindele's Jenifa's Diary Showing On Air On Stv. How Is It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.