Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,346 members, 7,780,928 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:41 AM

Federal University Of Otuoke In Pictures - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University Of Otuoke In Pictures (43861 Views)

Covenant University In Pictures / Pls How Much Is The School Fee For Federal University Otuoke In Bayesa State / Federal University Otuoke In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal University Of Otuoke In Pictures by CR77(f): 6:45pm On Mar 24, 2015
Wow wow tongue tongue tongue
huhmuhyehmi:
wow
Re: Federal University Of Otuoke In Pictures by jamex93(m): 6:46pm On Mar 24, 2015
OK, not a bad place for a former president of Nigeria to work after all
Re: Federal University Of Otuoke In Pictures by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:46pm On Mar 24, 2015
Esqueeze me, GEJ dash Otuoke University?
Wonlaful!
Pery good!

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Otuoke In Pictures by Lamexx(m): 6:46pm On Mar 24, 2015
Maccoy1:
I trust GEJ as far as it's his home town, he'll make it one of the best in terms of equipment...but Wtf this guy is the best he has created so many universities....if he can continue in the next four years, am sure thousands of student will not be rushing to those over hyped unilag nd OAU...

Charity begins at home.
Re: Federal University Of Otuoke In Pictures by Misogynist2014(m): 6:46pm On Mar 24, 2015
What good can come out of Otuoke?
Re: Federal University Of Otuoke In Pictures by Ezyp(m): 6:46pm On Mar 24, 2015
Okay but one of the pics there na NDU

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Otuoke In Pictures by dave2meek(m): 6:47pm On Mar 24, 2015
Nice
Re: Federal University Of Otuoke In Pictures by Riodiao(m): 6:47pm On Mar 24, 2015
GEJ IS WORKING, VOTE WISELY. VOTE FOR GEJ

2 Likes

Re: Federal University Of Otuoke In Pictures by Orikinla(m): 6:47pm On Mar 24, 2015
[size=18pt]What makes a university worthy of being a university is the quality of the academic faculty in every department.
How many of the courses have been accredited?[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Federal University Of Otuoke In Pictures by Lifebender(m): 6:47pm On Mar 24, 2015
zleemshaddy:

shocked BLOOD OF JESUS

I give up grin
Re: Federal University Of Otuoke In Pictures by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 24, 2015
Doesn't look federal to me. The quality and esthetics is poor.

I will vote for him for a second chance sha angry

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Otuoke In Pictures by dejii01(m): 6:48pm On Mar 24, 2015
I hope his GEJ's "PH.D" will secure him a lecturing job after May 29th undecided
Re: Federal University Of Otuoke In Pictures by zeburudaya: 6:49pm On Mar 24, 2015
zleemshaddy:

shocked BLOOD OF JESUS

If my English are offending u, i am sorry. It are because i am attend the same school with Buhari. Ka Chineke mezie okwu

4 Likes

Re: Federal University Of Otuoke In Pictures by koboko69: 6:50pm On Mar 24, 2015
Are there no beautiful ladies in this uni? i was expecting to see some massive hips and back side. what's all this old women and men am seeing. Zooms off....!!!!

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Otuoke In Pictures by Izecson3D(m): 6:50pm On Mar 24, 2015
Re: Federal University Of Otuoke In Pictures by free2ryhme: 6:50pm On Mar 24, 2015
Which secondary school be dis
Re: Federal University Of Otuoke In Pictures by igbsam(m): 6:50pm On Mar 24, 2015
[size=18pt]Show us pictures of Students in Classrooms and not some Cultural Dancers you guys hired to pose for pictures.

[/size]

5 Likes

Re: Federal University Of Otuoke In Pictures by Lifebender(m): 6:50pm On Mar 24, 2015
zeburudaya:
u have now saw for yourself that the difference is clear. Jonah are all about education but Buhari is boko haram. Use ur teeth to count your tongue and vote wisely.

GEJ - 2019
Ebeano

There is still hope.And i can see the works and wonders of jonah in your life grin

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Otuoke In Pictures by RichDad1(m): 6:51pm On Mar 24, 2015
Is this not the same university that was reported to have more Staff than Students?
Anyways, after May 29, Mama will have to enroll for adult education. tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Otuoke In Pictures by bastien: 6:52pm On Mar 24, 2015
Ezyp:
Okay but one of the pics there na NDU
which of em
Re: Federal University Of Otuoke In Pictures by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 24, 2015
Lifebender:

I give up grin
lolz grin
Re: Federal University Of Otuoke In Pictures by lukman22: 6:53pm On Mar 24, 2015
Yes now.what do u expect? Don't you notice his name? " zeburudaya. Lol
zleemshaddy:

shocked BLOOD OF JESUS

2 Likes

Re: Federal University Of Otuoke In Pictures by bastien: 6:54pm On Mar 24, 2015
igbsam:
[size=18pt]Show us pictures of Students in Classrooms and not some Cultural Dancers you guys hired to pose for pictures.

[/size]
u for go Snap am urself na.... abi if u go police go arrest u ni? Smh

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Otuoke In Pictures by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 24, 2015
lukman22:
Yes now.what do u expect? Don't you notice his name? " zeburudaya. Lol
grin grin
Re: Federal University Of Otuoke In Pictures by henryobinna(m): 6:54pm On Mar 24, 2015
bastien:
haters you are welcome tongue

JAMB CBT Exercise in FUOTUOKE
it should be Federal University Otuoke not of otuoke

remove the 'of'

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Otuoke In Pictures by igbsam(m): 6:54pm On Mar 24, 2015
bastien:
u for go Snap am urself na.... abi if u go police go arrest u ni? Smh

Na me Open thread ni............... tongue
Re: Federal University Of Otuoke In Pictures by gateleo(m): 6:54pm On Mar 24, 2015
Why are PDP so good in deceit and lies... Most of the pictures there are OAU IFE campus during the NUGA games... but you guys are claiming they are FU Otueke....

I stand to be corrected.....
[color=#006600][/color]

5 Likes

Re: Federal University Of Otuoke In Pictures by XBLadez: 6:55pm On Mar 24, 2015
zeburudaya:
u have now saw for yourself that the difference is clear. Jonah are all about education but Buhari is boko haram. Use ur teeth to count your tongue and vote wisely.

GEJ - 2019
Ebeano
Obu ya nwannem! Supu! cool

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Otuoke In Pictures by Bwaal(m): 6:56pm On Mar 24, 2015
all diz schools are shitty schoolz

no faculty of environmental

am sure no Archy talkless of building
Re: Federal University Of Otuoke In Pictures by midetinz(m): 6:56pm On Mar 24, 2015
bastien:
I dey tells u,university n fit just get many building just like that, the more the population the more the buildings and the rest

Stop. Fooling yourslves dudes. This fisherman is a failure by default. Where are the jobs to. Commessurate with the schools? Eye service et al. I refuse to be a retard. Be wise!
Sai Buhari

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Otuoke In Pictures by obas01(m): 6:56pm On Mar 24, 2015
Otueke ' Oga Jona is coming back for his Mpill and to Lecture zoology student ..
grin

Buhari will aapoint the Chancellor .
Sai Gen. Babatunde Chukwudi Buhari
Sai Baba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Question Paper Of A School In Abuja For Primary Four Pupils / Burial Of Aficionado: UNIBEN Student Buried Amid Tears (Photos) / 30 Students Were On Bridge Taking Selfies 'ABTU Vice Chancellor'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.