Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,695 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

Wole Soyinka As A Kid With His Parents & Siblings In The 1930s - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wole Soyinka As A Kid With His Parents & Siblings In The 1930s (45775 Views)

Governor Okowa Hosts Efe And His Parents (Photos) / Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together / Falz In New Year Selfie With His Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wole Soyinka As A Kid With His Parents & Siblings In The 1930s by sniper77(m): 12:42am On Mar 24, 2015
olaxco2f:
INEC Champions League Final (PDP vs APC)
DATE: 28 MARCH 2015
TICKET: PVC
KICK OFF: 10:AM
VENUE: ESTADIO DE POLLING BOOT
CAPACITY: 68MILLION
REFEREE: ATTAHIRU JEGA
CLUB: PDP FC VS APC FC
DEFENDING CHAMPION PDP FC
FORMATION:4:3:3
As the defending champions, This is a
defending formation in the bid to defend their
title.
LINE UP.
Jonathan Patience. - GK
Ngozi Okonjo Iweala
David Mark
Edwin Clark
Ayo Fayose. - yellow card
Godswill Akpabio- central midfielder Adamu
Muazu
Nnamani Sambo
Gabriel Suswan
Olusegun Mimiko
Goodluck Jonathan. -(C)
SUBS.
Fani Kayode- yellow card
Alison Maduekwe
Musiliu Obanikoro
Reuben Abati
COACH- Asari Dokubo.(with no pedigree) .

APC FC FORMATION: 5:4:3
APC FC Employs a diamond formation with
attacking options and prolific striker leading the
attack.
LINE UP.
Rotimi Amaechi- GK
Bola Tinubu
Raji.
Rochas Okorocha
John Oyegun
Muhammadu Buhari -(C)
Abubakar Atiku. - on loan from PDP FC
Aminu Tambuwal. - on loan from PDP FC
Bisi Akande
Adams Oshiomole. -winger
:4:4Yemi Osibanjo. - on loan from Redeemed fc
SUBS:
John Kayode
Rauf Aregbesola
Dr Bukola Saraki
Segun Oni
COACH- Baba Olusegun Obasanjo. - former PDP FC player.
Match Commissioner: EU Election Monitoring
Observer.
Predict the score correctly and win a trip to
Wonderland in Borno State.

APC FC Formation: 5:4:3

Please are you indirectly passing a message across that The referee and his assistant will be biased.Apart from the goalkeeper you need 10 players for your team formation.

PDP FC Formation is 4:3:3.
APC seems to have 13players and PDP 11 players based on your team list.
Re: Wole Soyinka As A Kid With His Parents & Siblings In The 1930s by Rick9(m): 12:54am On Mar 24, 2015
olaxco2f:
INEC Champions League Final (PDP vs APC)
DATE: 28 MARCH 2015
TICKET: PVC
KICK OFF: 10:AM
VENUE: ESTADIO DE POLLING BOOT
CAPACITY: 68MILLION
REFEREE: ATTAHIRU JEGA
CLUB: PDP FC VS APC FC
DEFENDING CHAMPION PDP FC
FORMATION:4:3:3
As the defending champions, This is a
defending formation in the bid to defend their
title.
LINE UP.
Jonathan Patience. - GK
Ngozi Okonjo Iweala
David Mark
Edwin Clark
Ayo Fayose. - yellow card
Godswill Akpabio- central midfielder Adamu
Muazu
Nnamani Sambo
Gabriel Suswan
Olusegun Mimiko
Goodluck Jonathan. -(C)
SUBS.
Fani Kayode- yellow card
Alison Maduekwe
Musiliu Obanikoro
Reuben Abati
COACH- Asari Dokubo.(with no pedigree) .

APC FC FORMATION: 5:4:3
APC FC Employs a diamond formation with
attacking options and prolific striker leading the
attack.
LINE UP.
Rotimi Amaechi- GK
Bola Tinubu
Raji.
Rochas Okorocha
John Oyegun
Muhammadu Buhari -(C)
Abubakar Atiku. - on loan from PDP FC
Aminu Tambuwal. - on loan from PDP FC
Bisi Akande
Adams Oshiomole. -winger
Yemi Osibanjo. - on loan from Redeemed fc
SUBS:
John Kayode
Rauf Aregbesola
Dr Bukola Saraki
Segun Oni
COACH- Baba Olusegun Obasanjo. - former PDP FC player.
Match Commissioner: EU Election Monitoring
Observer.
Predict the score correctly and win a trip to
Wonderland in Borno State.
I don't usually Quote long post

But this is so damn funny Ahahahhhaha grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wole Soyinka As A Kid With His Parents & Siblings In The 1930s by amexi: 1:12am On Mar 24, 2015
Paentera:

Special S/O to you jare. From an ardent WS reader to another. On the other hand, you might have forgotten, but these pictures were also in Aké

It has been a while
Re: Wole Soyinka As A Kid With His Parents & Siblings In The 1930s by shamecurls(m): 1:29am On Mar 24, 2015
englishmart:
yoruba people can be ugly those days sha

Ndi igbo Kwenu! By there reasoning you shall know them
Re: Wole Soyinka As A Kid With His Parents & Siblings In The 1930s by IYANGBALI: 2:13am On Mar 24, 2015
englishmart:
a foool has been detected on Nairaland
Re: Wole Soyinka As A Kid With His Parents & Siblings In The 1930s by IYANGBALI: 2:17am On Mar 24, 2015
Missmossy:
See their faces grin
bring out your family own,if dem fine pass dem grin
Re: Wole Soyinka As A Kid With His Parents & Siblings In The 1930s by IYANGBALI: 2:24am On Mar 24, 2015
Oballer:
So Wole too had no shoes growing up......only he didn't end up a dullard...you see...you don't have to have shoes to end up being great or a bastard.....
hahahahahahahahahhahahaha lwtmb,you are a baaaaaaad guy cheesy
Re: Wole Soyinka As A Kid With His Parents & Siblings In The 1930s by IYANGBALI: 2:28am On Mar 24, 2015
toluxa1:
Pictures like this heightens my passion for education. See hw he looked in that picture. We see children like that everyday but they end up wasting away because of lack of education. Future presidents, scientists, professors rotting away due to poverty. I'll surely do all in my power to help such kids when I hammer. So help me God
amen and me too,but I go hammet before you grin
Re: Wole Soyinka As A Kid With His Parents & Siblings In The 1930s by IYANGBALI: 2:30am On Mar 24, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Jeez! He looked like an internally displaced child. And his brother, damn. Those are some fugly children
gbenu sohun ode, fine boy no brain,no nothing tongue
Re: Wole Soyinka As A Kid With His Parents & Siblings In The 1930s by IYANGBALI: 2:34am On Mar 24, 2015
TopGee:
But who told you the little boy was Wole Soyinka?
I tolded then,because uncle Wole himself tolded me
Re: Wole Soyinka As A Kid With His Parents & Siblings In The 1930s by Abayor7: 2:42am On Mar 24, 2015
Woged2005:
Lesson:

-Don't throw away any child, because you can never tell his/her future
-Don't abuse any child, you may harden him/her and be his/her victim some day
-Don't judge by looks, it's very deceitful
-Don't discriminate against anyone, Angels appear in different forms
-Class is from within, and not outward appearance
-Useful education is not the ability to recite quotations, rather what you can contribute with your knowledge
-People who make the best speeches, pack less action. The great thinkers built the world

In all, looking at little Wole Soyinka who was not smiling from childhood and still doesn't smile, one would never think he's fit to be a celebrity, yet he is not just one, he is an institution and force to reckon with.

Where has positive role models gone in Nigeria recently, and not people showcasing naked bodies, sugar-daddies, baby-mamas, and ill-gotten riches to youths?

u are great.. cool
Re: Wole Soyinka As A Kid With His Parents & Siblings In The 1930s by Nobody: 3:39am On Mar 24, 2015
I bet thats kilowog@da extreme right grin
Nyc pix
Re: Wole Soyinka As A Kid With His Parents & Siblings In The 1930s by Olaooni88(f): 3:55am On Mar 24, 2015
englishmart:
. Thunder fire ur idiotic englishfoolish mouth $ brain, Show me ur great grandpa pic before I...#ALAILEKO OMO KEKERE
Re: Wole Soyinka As A Kid With His Parents & Siblings In The 1930s by 3rdeye1(m): 4:33am On Mar 24, 2015
wendycindy:
Please how can I create a topic on NL.
lols...u sounded as if u are literally pleading... Check thread for freshers my dear. Pele
Re: Wole Soyinka As A Kid With His Parents & Siblings In The 1930s by hopilo: 4:59am On Mar 24, 2015
This picture shows that Education gives endless opportunity. When I hear people saying that they will vote for a particular candidate even if he present Nepa bill as certificate, I just wonder.
Re: Wole Soyinka As A Kid With His Parents & Siblings In The 1930s by PeoplesArmy: 7:23am On Mar 24, 2015
lalasticlala:
Wole Soyinka as a kid (extreme left) with his Parents & Siblings in the 1930s.

https://mobile.twitter.com/SeeMeSeeNigeria/status/580074280945221632

Check out the Papa's swag.
Re: Wole Soyinka As A Kid With His Parents & Siblings In The 1930s by Jimbadly: 7:51am On Mar 24, 2015
grin grin was he crying? grin
Re: Wole Soyinka As A Kid With His Parents & Siblings In The 1930s by Ojah1986(m): 8:07am On Mar 24, 2015
Where u started does not mean but what u are able to achieve at the tail end counts... Grt man i admire so much
Re: Wole Soyinka As A Kid With His Parents & Siblings In The 1930s by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 24, 2015
lalasticlala:
Wole Soyinka as a kid (extreme left) with his Parents & Siblings in the 1930s.

https://mobile.twitter.com/SeeMeSeeNigeria/status/580074280945221632

This guy be get kwashiorkor as kid, there is hope for poor people.
Re: Wole Soyinka As A Kid With His Parents & Siblings In The 1930s by Janet101(f): 9:01am On Mar 24, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=31928248]Wole Soyinka as a kid (extreme left) with his Parents & Siblings in the 1930s.

https://mobile.twitter.com/SeeMeSeeNigeria/status/580074280945221632[/quote

His mother looks beautiful....
Re: Wole Soyinka As A Kid With His Parents & Siblings In The 1930s by MrPresident1: 9:01am On Mar 24, 2015
Essay and the Wild Christian.
Ake, the years of Childhood
Ibadan
In Isara, I remember Wade cudeback and the journey to Ashtabula! cheesy
Re: Wole Soyinka As A Kid With His Parents & Siblings In The 1930s by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 24, 2015
LewisO:
[size=14pt]Looking at the boy u will think he's a dullard, unfortunately he's not.

Who believe by then he will be a famous person in life.

Thanks for sharing this pix lalasticlala
[/size]

A famous atheist :/
Re: Wole Soyinka As A Kid With His Parents & Siblings In The 1930s by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 24, 2015
LewisO:
[size=14pt]Looking at the boy u will think he's a dullard, unfortunately he's not.

Who believe by then he will be a famous person in life.

Thanks for sharing this pix lalasticlala
[/size]

A famous atheist undecided
Re: Wole Soyinka As A Kid With His Parents & Siblings In The 1930s by sirabbey(m): 9:17am On Mar 24, 2015
Wole Soyinka leaning on his father's leg, Mr S.A Soyinka reminds me of Isaac Newton quote "If i have seen farther than my contemporaries, it is because i stood on the shoulder of giants who went before me"

Wole Soyinka became who he is today ( a world renowned Nobel laureate, literary colossus) because of the rigorous foundation set for him by his father S.A Soyinka who mandated Wole to write one essay every day while growing up hence nicknamed Mr. Essay Soyinka.

The influence of fathers can not be over emphasized, unfortunately many fathers today feel they have done all that needed to be done once the Child School's fees is paid without paying attention to his/her progress in academics and character.

Thank you Mr. S.A Soyinka for giving us the world Prof Oluwole Soyinka, the indefatigable Kongi himself.

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka As A Kid With His Parents & Siblings In The 1930s by KetchupChips: 9:40am On Mar 24, 2015
englishmart:
Idiot shocked

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka As A Kid With His Parents & Siblings In The 1930s by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 24, 2015
Hehehe... grin grin grin cheesy cool
Re: Wole Soyinka As A Kid With His Parents & Siblings In The 1930s by toluxa1(m): 10:10am On Mar 24, 2015
IYANGBALI:
amen and me too,but I go hammet before you grin

that means you have to hammer in the next few months, cos this year is not permitted to end before I hammer wink
Re: Wole Soyinka As A Kid With His Parents & Siblings In The 1930s by Pdizzle(m): 11:15am On Mar 24, 2015
El capitan
Re: Wole Soyinka As A Kid With His Parents & Siblings In The 1930s by simdam500(m): 11:18am On Mar 24, 2015
wendycindy: Please how can I create a topic on NL.

Guess I came in too late... oh u already created one sef. sad .. cool. welcome to nl
Re: Wole Soyinka As A Kid With His Parents & Siblings In The 1930s by IYANGBALI: 11:27am On Mar 24, 2015
toluxa1:

that means you have to hammer in the next few months, cos this year is not permitted to end before I hammer wink
no wahala,we go make money this year,clean money from heaven above

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tboss Steps Out In Bum Shorts / Jennifer Enujiugha: "I Don’t Like Being Seen As A Sex Object" / Davido Goes For Shooting Lessons In Atlanta (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.