Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari (81828 Views)

Buhari Never Promised APC To Make Naira Equal To Dollar – APC / I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari / I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari by bondingman: 9:07pm On Mar 23, 2015
fallout87:

What he said is the height of stupidity. Now that is being clueless.

Does he even now how to increase the value? Is his strategy to artifical inflate the naira by buying it up?

I just shake my head at such nonsense
During his military regime, he sent soldiers to the market to force sellers reduce prices of good.
Won't be surprised if he's planning to use soldiers to achieve this as well cheesy

22 Likes

Re: I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari by bondingman: 9:08pm On Mar 23, 2015
fallout87:

What he said is the height of stupidity. Now that is being clueless.

Does he even now how to increase the value? Is his strategy to artifical inflate the naira by buying it up?

I just shake my head at such nonsense
Buhari isn't clueless, he's brain-dead.

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari by bondingman: 9:13pm On Mar 23, 2015
Princecalm:
He has done it b4 and this will not be an exception.
I now believe its juju that's in that broom angry

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari by Princecalm(m): 9:16pm On Mar 23, 2015
bondingman:

I now believe its juju that's in that broom angry
no matter what is inside, once we use it to chase the corrupt ones and start a better Nigeria, we have no problem.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari by Goddex: 9:21pm On Mar 23, 2015
Splashme:
[size=15pt]Illiteracy is a disease. This man is a joke. Buhari is better off caring for his cows in Daura, I swear.

Previously, he claimed he would stabilise oil prices. Now, he would make the naira equals a dollar.

No wonder APC hawks are shielding him from debate
.[/size]

I'm ashamed to be a Nigerian if this is the calibre of a man angling to rule this great nation again

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari by rad1cal2: 9:21pm On Mar 23, 2015
Princecalm:
that is how to show how clueless and ur likes are.

You are too daft to be taken seriously. grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 23, 2015
For those ALWAYS harping about the rise of the Dollar against the Naira, please take out time to educate yourself. The rise of the Dollar is a global phenomenon. Over the past few months, the Dollar has risen against virtually every currency in the world. Ever wondered why the Naira has not fallen against other currencies such as the Euro?

In September 2014, 1 Euro = 211 Naira.
Today, 1 Euro = 217 Naira.

On the other hand:
In October 2014, 1 US Dollar = 105 Japanese Yen.
Today, 1 US Dollar = 120 Japanese Yen.

In September 2014, 1 Euro = 1.3 US Dollar.
Today, 1 Euro = 1.08 US Dollar.

There must be a lot of corrupt/clueless governments out there.

37 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari by Omooba77: 9:30pm On Mar 23, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

Are you telling us that you would rather the naira continue to lose value relative to the dollar instead? Don't just make Stu.pid statements all coz you supprt Gudluck. Use your brain for once!

First of all we must understand the law affecting the slidding of naira and indixes surrounding it.

6 Likes

Re: I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari by ibietela2(m): 9:39pm On Mar 23, 2015
La wa oooo

1 Like

Re: I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari by rad1cal2: 9:45pm On Mar 23, 2015
Omooba77:
Seun,Ishlove,Lalasticlala,mynd44,please Im still wondering in nairaland oh

Please mods do the FP business.

Thankchu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari by fallout87: 9:47pm On Mar 23, 2015
Princecalm:
why should he tell u the way he will go about it in the first place, yours is to sit and watch how the economy turns around.

Blind leading the blind. Don't be foolish, open your eyes.

23 Likes

Re: I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari by Omooba77: 9:49pm On Mar 23, 2015
dmyke:
For those ALWAYS harping about the rise of the Dollar against the Naira, please take out time to educate yourself. The rise of the Dollar is a global phenomenon. Over the past few months, the Dollar has risen against virtually every currency in the world. Ever wondered why the Naira has not falling against other currencies such as the Euro?

In September 2014, 1 Euro = 211 Naira.
Today, 1 Euro = 217 Naira.

On the other hand:
In October 2014, 1 US Dollar = 105 Japanese Yen.
Today, 1 US Dollar = 120 Japanese Yen.

In September 2014, 1 Euro = 1.3 US Dollar.
Today, 1 Euro = 1.08 US Dollar.

There must be a lot of corrupt/clueless governments out there.

God bless you sir,I was about writing out same analysis,many of us youth are too lazy to task our brains on research ,we believe all things hook and sink

27 Likes

Re: I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari by Princecalm(m): 9:52pm On Mar 23, 2015
fallout87:

Blind leading the blind. Don't be foolish, open your eyes.
has GED given you the breakdown of how he has struggled with the economy?
Re: I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 23, 2015
Just like that...If elected as president,he would command the foreign & local trade to a stand still,while a computer literate would just simply used a computer system to edit the power of dollar against the naira.

[size=40pt]A dollar of $199 to a $90[/size] angry

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari by Mogidi: 9:53pm On Mar 23, 2015
Here comes Buhari again.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari by Diesel1(m): 9:53pm On Mar 23, 2015
Political talk

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari by Brandly(m): 9:53pm On Mar 23, 2015
jmaine:
Lolz . . . .Did he really say that ? . . . . . shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry
lol.. D making call

1 Like

Re: I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari by Virgindollars(m): 9:53pm On Mar 23, 2015
is this not cluelssness at its peak?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari by Brandly(m): 9:53pm On Mar 23, 2015
jmaine:
Lolz . . . .Did he really say that ? . . . . . shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry
lol.. D man z making call

6 Likes

Re: I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari by manny4life(m): 9:54pm On Mar 23, 2015
Princecalm:
has GED given you the breakdown of how he has struggled with the economy?

How does Buhari intend on making the N = $ ??

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari by Princecalm(m): 9:54pm On Mar 23, 2015
rad1cal2:

You are too daft to be taken seriously. grin
i never even took u seriously because u don't worth it.
Re: I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari by millionboi(m): 9:54pm On Mar 23, 2015
Who is dis old man decivin

9 Likes

Re: I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 23, 2015
Omooba77:
Owerri – The All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential candidate, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, on Monday said he would ensure that the Naira was equal to the dollar in value, if voted into office.
Buhari stated this during the South-East presidential rally of the party at Dan Anyima Stadium, Owerri.

“It is sad that the value of the naira has dropped to more than N230 to one dollar; this does not speak well for the nation’s economy,’’ he said.
He urged the people to vote for APC, noting that he would ensure that corruption was tackled headlong if elected.

Earlier, Gov Rochas Okorocha had urged APC supporters to vote for the party’s candidates at all levels, noting that a vote for Buhari without support to others at the state would amount to nothing.
Okorocha said Buhari would address the problem of electricity, bring back the kidnapped Chibok girls and promote industrial growth.

He said that Buhari was loved by the people in the region and urged them to elect him and other APC candidates during the March 28 and April 11 general elections.

Former governor of Anambra, Mr Chinwoke Mbadinuju and former Minister of Education, Chinwe Obaji, were formally welcomed to the APC at the rally.

The rally was attended by APC supporters from Abia, Ebonyi, Anambra, Enugu and Imo. (NAN)

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/ill-make-naira-equal-in-value-to-dollar-says-buhari/#sthash.eALwzZ4V.dpuf

Looks like senile dementia has fully set in
He seems to be blabbing without thinking

12 Likes

Re: I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari by atlwireles: 9:55pm On Mar 23, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin

17 Likes

Re: I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari by nduchucks: 9:55pm On Mar 23, 2015
fallout87:
That is one of the stupidest utterances in this election if it is true.

Does this Buhari not understand inflation? He obviously doesn't understand a thing about GDP or the economy...

Oga, if only 10% of the stolen and looted funds (conservatively $105billion/yr) by the usual thieves, remains in Nigeria, the economy will be just fine.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari by missionmex(m): 9:55pm On Mar 23, 2015
Kai! Certificate good o. grin

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari by Esdb3: 9:55pm On Mar 23, 2015
Princecalm:
This is someone that understands the economy speaking and not the clueless one who keeps Naira unstable.
you are dull and gullible. Will he come and work magic? Mtcheww

12 Likes

Re: I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 23, 2015
This episode is in merlin season 6

8 Likes

Re: I’ll Make Naira Equal In Value To Dollar, Says Buhari by yetunsbay(m): 9:56pm On Mar 23, 2015
kendrick9:
Just like he said the will reduce world oil price.. is the man dreaming?
Someone who doesn't have a certificate,lol
Gej till 2019
if a man dt doesnt hv a certificate cn succeed.Dnt u think u dt hv cn also

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

Sunday Aghaeze: New York People Dirty & Smelly- Buhari Camera Man Blasts America / Nollywood Actors Meet Bola Tinubu (Photo) / Death: Abba Kyari’s Last Moments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.