Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

I Got A Job O! Thanks To God And To Nairaland..#anything Them Do #NA GODWIN# - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Got A Job O! Thanks To God And To Nairaland..#anything Them Do #NA GODWIN# (5114 Views)

How I Got A Job In This RECESSION / That Was How I Got The Offer.. Super Thanks To All Nairalanders / I Got A Job - Here's My Testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: I Got A Job O! Thanks To God And To Nairaland..#anything Them Do #NA GODWIN# by sCun: 8:24pm On Mar 24, 2015
Karleb:

I believe the op meant ideal and not idle.
That is why I called it a dangerous mistake
Re: I Got A Job O! Thanks To God And To Nairaland..#anything Them Do #NA GODWIN# by donald1010(m): 8:50pm On Mar 24, 2015
@macklef, how will it sound to u if I tell u dt I was d one who actually suggested how much I needed to be paid as salary? and believe u me,she never refused, discarded or rejected the amt I quoted to her..she said "its ok, I just want you to wake up and be happy"!! Isn't that enough reason to be happy @macklef? Ans me!!

@Olutola88. Noted Sir. Thanks..

@Idu1, have u ever employed someone in ur life before? Listen u need to learn to appreciate,be happy whether big or small and praise God for the little u have in order for him to do more for u ok? Period!!

And to all of u who wishes me well and happy for me..I pray that ur testimonies ain't far away at al, u re the next to testify..by the special grace of God,we all shall have the full cause to glorify God in Jesus name, Amen!!
Re: I Got A Job O! Thanks To God And To Nairaland..#anything Them Do #NA GODWIN# by macklef(m): 9:03pm On Mar 24, 2015
donald1010:
@macklef, how will it sound to u if I tell u dt I was d one who actually suggested how much I needed to be paid as salary? and believe u me,she never refused, discarded or rejected the amt I quoted to her..she said "its ok, I just want you to wake up and be happy"!! Isn't that enough reason to be happy @macklef? Ans me!!

@Olutola88. Noted Sir. Thanks..

@Idu1, have u ever employed someone in ur life before? Listen u need to learn to appreciate,be happy whether big or small and praise God for the little u have in order for him to do more for u ok? Period!!

And to all of u who wishes me well and happy for me..I pray that ur testimonies ain't far away at al, u re the next to testify..by the special grace of God,we all shall have the full cause to glorify God in Jesus name, Amen!!
lol. Dont take my post personal bro, i was just teasin judgein from d situation in d country some pipu dont mind d pay even if it dosnt pay bills, dey just wanna stop being jobles or considered lazy. Hapines is relative tho, a 50k job can make A happy wheras its B greatest nightmare. As long as u happy bro, na #GODWIN#

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Graceco Limited Recruitment For Graduate Trainee Engineers / Cadbury Nigeria Plc Exciting Opportunity for Graduates / 2022 Police Constable Recruitment: Enugu Candidates To Report For Training Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.