Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

See What Friends Gave To This Lady At Her Bridal Shower - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / See What Friends Gave To This Lady At Her Bridal Shower (66780 Views)

This Lady's Weight Loss Journey Photos Will Leave You Speechless / See What This Lady Said About Bleaching. / Bride To Be: What To Wear To Your Bridal Shower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Friends Gave To This Lady At Her Bridal Shower by VickJames(m): 10:32pm On Mar 23, 2015
The man should call of the wedding, they want to tie his destiny

2 Likes

Re: See What Friends Gave To This Lady At Her Bridal Shower by Swiftlee(m): 10:32pm On Mar 23, 2015
OP you and the person who gave that shower abi gift should change, Jesus is coming soon..what type of something is this undecided
Re: See What Friends Gave To This Lady At Her Bridal Shower by iluvweed(m): 10:33pm On Mar 23, 2015
grin
Re: See What Friends Gave To This Lady At Her Bridal Shower by otumalagicruz(m): 10:34pm On Mar 23, 2015
undecided
Watz nw d present is jst 2 sumhw
Re: See What Friends Gave To This Lady At Her Bridal Shower by martincbarton: 10:34pm On Mar 23, 2015
Funny
Re: See What Friends Gave To This Lady At Her Bridal Shower by oilykid(m): 10:34pm On Mar 23, 2015
Signs of end times..they definitely need Jesus
Re: See What Friends Gave To This Lady At Her Bridal Shower by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 23, 2015
Adyrin:
Corrupt Creativity I Suppose!

A married woman to be?

Are you kidding me?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Friends Gave To This Lady At Her Bridal Shower by IYANGBALI: 10:36pm On Mar 23, 2015
What else befits a retired ashewo from fellow ashewo?arant nonsense

5 Likes

Re: See What Friends Gave To This Lady At Her Bridal Shower by joystickextendr: 10:36pm On Mar 23, 2015
see as she they shine teeth cheesy

Meanwhile are u having problems with your joystick size or having premature ejac?? Check my profile/signature
Re: See What Friends Gave To This Lady At Her Bridal Shower by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:39pm On Mar 23, 2015
prettyjo:
see how she cuddled that di.ck
U too go like dat thing ooooo cheesy
Re: See What Friends Gave To This Lady At Her Bridal Shower by otumalagicruz(m): 10:39pm On Mar 23, 2015
coolestca:
ok
I think. . .
This lady is high...
y'all know wah am saying. . .
yes we do

1 Like

Re: See What Friends Gave To This Lady At Her Bridal Shower by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 23, 2015
VickJames:
The man should call of the wedding, they want to tie his destiny

With what na? Lol

1 Like

Re: See What Friends Gave To This Lady At Her Bridal Shower by harry509: 10:40pm On Mar 23, 2015
emusmith:
Oh dear! Some people have very creative minds. Very funny sha cheesy. The shower happened this past Saturday in Ikeja

Is it just some piece of beautiful artwork or it has an hidden meaning?
dis babe go like brokus sha ooh cool see d way she hold am as if say nw carrot.
Re: See What Friends Gave To This Lady At Her Bridal Shower by Dyt(f): 10:40pm On Mar 23, 2015
I likey
Re: See What Friends Gave To This Lady At Her Bridal Shower by star141(m): 10:40pm On Mar 23, 2015
Funny pple, wat kind of gift is that
Re: See What Friends Gave To This Lady At Her Bridal Shower by IYANGBALI: 10:40pm On Mar 23, 2015
prettyjo:
lolzzzzz.
creative indeed
there is nothing creative about it. They are just bunch of sex addicted prostitutes sending off their matron

7 Likes

Re: See What Friends Gave To This Lady At Her Bridal Shower by DrGroove(f): 10:42pm On Mar 23, 2015
Funny ladies... whoever told them one woman can tie a man down....Sexually!

"Gala"wey other women go chop na im she dey cuddle like that?Lololololol.....

A man will always be a man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Friends Gave To This Lady At Her Bridal Shower by grad2012(f): 10:43pm On Mar 23, 2015
prettyjo:
grin
ashawo like both of u cheesy
Re: See What Friends Gave To This Lady At Her Bridal Shower by Filmewell(f): 10:44pm On Mar 23, 2015
i wonder if she let children see this pix tomorrow. or whether the family album should rated PG, 13, or18.

2 Likes

Re: See What Friends Gave To This Lady At Her Bridal Shower by ULSHERLAN(m): 10:44pm On Mar 23, 2015
Maybe she likes the D
Re: See What Friends Gave To This Lady At Her Bridal Shower by airmark(m): 10:44pm On Mar 23, 2015
I just imagine in future what her answer will be when her child asks her what she was cuddling in this pic? The husband has been kon'victed in the other picture. Weird
Re: See What Friends Gave To This Lady At Her Bridal Shower by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 23, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin they better not let any of those pictures get to my mom o. Na blushing galore be that!

1 Like

Re: See What Friends Gave To This Lady At Her Bridal Shower by TEMABOYgh: 10:48pm On Mar 23, 2015

1 Like

Re: See What Friends Gave To This Lady At Her Bridal Shower by Nickymezor(f): 10:50pm On Mar 23, 2015
Hmmmmm, Gud for her...Birds of a feather will always flock together tongue....Well I f ind this absurd shocked angry.. Creativity my foot... This one don go HAYWIRE abeg
Re: See What Friends Gave To This Lady At Her Bridal Shower by wellmax(m): 10:50pm On Mar 23, 2015
[size=18pt] Rubbish [/size]
Re: See What Friends Gave To This Lady At Her Bridal Shower by samchide(m): 10:51pm On Mar 23, 2015
Imagination-Mind calmness at-one-ment doublecheked All is Good.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

You Don’t Have To Open Your Cleavage: Beautiful Wedding Gown Of Deeper Life Lady / Is This Fashion Or Madness (see Photo) / What Does The "G" In G-strings Stand For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.