Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,520 members, 7,808,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

Fayose’s Brother Says Ekiti Governor Is Embarrassing Their Family - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose’s Brother Says Ekiti Governor Is Embarrassing Their Family (551 Views)

Group Demands Fayose’s Removal As Ekiti Governor In 14 Days / Obaseki & Wife Visit Their Family Home In Benin (Photos) / Fayose Destroys Walkway In Lagos - Man Blasts Ekiti Governor (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fayose’s Brother Says Ekiti Governor Is Embarrassing Their Family by mroluway: 10:05pm On Mar 23, 2015
Segun Fayose, the eldest brother of Ekiti Governor, Ayo Fayose, says the governor is embarrassing their family.

The Nation reports that Segun, a UK-based account, stated the following:

“It is a pity Nigerians are celebrating criminals. I am angry with Nigerians for electing somebody like Ayodele as governor. My children cannot come to Nigeria because of the terrible situation of our country.

I don’t have a relationship with any of our leaders because of their criminality and anybody who says I collected money from the opposition should step forward to challenge me. Ekiti and Nigeria are bigger than Fayose’s name and both names should be protected.

I don’t want anything from anybody, but Ayo should stop insulting and abusing my father’s name. As a result of Fayose’s attitude, many people believe the Fayose family is rude but it is far from the truth.

I have spoken to him many times, but he refused to listen. Buhari and Obasanjo are old enough to be his father and I don’t know why he should be insulting them.

I am always sad with the situation of this country. Ayo’s arrogance is one of the reasons I said people should not vote for him prior to the Ekiti governorship election. If all I am saying is not true, my six children should die and I should end up in shame.

Most of us abroad are not happy with the situation of Nigeria. We are sad. When people call me from Ekiti to complain about Ayo, I tell them to forgive the family. People should not see Ayo as an ambassador of our family.”

Source... http://www.bellanaija.com/2015/03/23/fayoses-brother-says-ekiti-governor-is-embarrassing-their-family/

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Richard Grenell,who Said Electing Gmb Will Be Disaster For Africa / Reasons Why You Don't Need To Die For Any Politician After Elections / FG Planning To Accuse Our Chieftains Of Electoral Fraud – APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.