Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,914 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

#### From The South East, I Have Finally Decided Today! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #### From The South East, I Have Finally Decided Today! (4436 Views)

I Am From Nigeria ,from South East, I Know My Problem / Photos: The Cyclists Riding For Buhari Have Finally Arrived Abuja / There Is No Fuel Scarcity In South East. I Bought #150 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #### From The South East, I Have Finally Decided Today! by Nobody: 2:14am On Mar 24, 2015
umarc19:

Why are you even wasting ur time replying to this fabricated story??
so in effect u are trying to tell us that the president shud ignore the ppl of daura or katsina simply cos its the home town of his opponent and buhari is a model for doing same for bayelsa,aight? You appended ur signature to da rants of ur fellow dunce n its so much fun to see how dunces think they sense..
Re: #### From The South East, I Have Finally Decided Today! by Nobody: 2:42am On Mar 24, 2015
We want change we must also change ourselves for the new society and stop being tribalistic or criticising other tribes.

Most Igbos want change and only the ones that are supporting Jonathan are misinformed and misguided.

The protests by residents was peaceful and is part of democracy to sometimes show your strong opposition to government policy by having a peaceful protest. In fact they even waited till he had left before they staged the protest to register their strong displeasure at his performance.

focus7:
You decided before today, stop fooling yourself. Beside, I know you igbos always have problem with I identity but let me remind you that Owerri is not Jonathan town neither is Imo state but Daura is GMB town, you consider Jonathan to have displayed his dunceness to have imagine that he can lobby the emir of Daura and the people to vote for him at atime like this. Do you ever see GMB visit Otueke or do you see him vist Balyelsa more than once?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #### From The South East, I Have Finally Decided Today! by demandtruth: 2:45am On Mar 24, 2015
exxell:
Jonathan is getting my vote hands down..... When I said it in a Keke today, the Keke driver was against me. He was shouting "Rochas 2015"... I asked him bro, Can I see your PVC? The man shut up.... He later told me that he has none! I was like wow... The same thing that happened to Chris Ngige in 2014 will also happen to Buhari.... If you see the way okada people were shouting Ngige's name in 2014, you will be like "This man will win with a landslide n Nambra!" I even supported Ngige... But on Election day, Lo and Behold, the supporters of Ngige had no voters cards.... It turned out that they were only touts making noise!

Wao!

My people come and see logic oooo

You had such discussion with a lot of people
and on that premise decided to cast your vote

We are not mumu here ooo

That's why i always say people should endeavour to leave
their hamlet

Your reasons do not reflect the issue that is
cogent to Nigerians now

Meanwhile
4 days
to
power to
CHANGE
HANDS
GMB TO 2023
Re: #### From The South East, I Have Finally Decided Today! by Nobody: 2:54am On Mar 24, 2015
exxell:

Typical APC supporter.... Always violent... Kitikpa rachakwa gi anya dia... Otele Hausa
He is a Yoruba man not hausa. Hausa and igbo people might have differences but still respect each other.
Re: #### From The South East, I Have Finally Decided Today! by vega84(m): 7:06am On Mar 24, 2015
Northerners? The problem we hav in this nation. Who ever told them they are born to rule mstchewww. #vegatalks
Re: #### From The South East, I Have Finally Decided Today! by Gbawe: 7:19am On Mar 24, 2015
@OP

No need for this wailing and gnashing of teeth. Nigerians have decided. Go and cast your vote . Your bitter, prejudiced and religiously intolerant tirade against Buhari changes nothing for an electorate that has decided to opt for change. Go and vote for your GEJ. let us see if the votes of ethnocentric and religiously prejudiced neanderthals like you will be enough to secure victory for GEJ.

2 Likes

Re: #### From The South East, I Have Finally Decided Today! by nadias877(f): 7:38am On Mar 24, 2015
GeneralBosco:
You have decided to vote in cluelessness, well some people have decided to vote out cluelessness. 5 days to go..no need for all these threads.
Don't mind them. It's only a fool that makes the same mistake twice. I believe that if Jonathan wins, he'll misbehave since he knows it's his second term and has nothing at stake.
Re: #### From The South East, I Have Finally Decided Today! by Here2BustnScrew: 8:15am On Mar 24, 2015
exxell:
So today, Buhari came to Owerri peacefully and went without any hitch. When he left, nobody used water to wash the road. He was respected as an official contender for the post of the presidency. Rewind back to last week. President Jonathan was in Daura, Kastina state and when he left, the youths and elders were washing the road as if an evil came to visit them. They spited the office of the presidency! All these while, I have always been skeptical of voting Jonathan again because he was too "gentle" for me. But I also know that Buhari is not a better option for Nigeria. My reasons are these;

#1 He is retarrded
#2 He is a Muslim and an extremist for that one
#3 He is too old to rule Nigeria in the 21st century... All these his packagings are hogwash by those who want to hijack Nigeria
#4 He said that the full meaning of APC is All Progressive Confident shocked shocked shocked
#5 He has no certificate (Proven)... How can he rule Nigeria with so many professors around?
#6 He called INEC the Independent Nigeria Electoral Commission sad sad sad
#7 He is surrounded by crooks who wants nothing but their own selfish gains e.g Rochas Okorocha, Tinubu and Co, Amaechi
#8 He said that the name of his VP is Yemi Osunbade undecided undecided undecided
#9 He said that he will stabilise oil prices in the world lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed ( Confirm Madness)
#10 He just said today that he will make the naira equal to dollars embarassed embarassed embarassed Who does this man take us for? Magas?

Because of the above listed reasons and because Jonathan didn't perform as I expected, I decided to void my vote. But today in the evning as I was discussing with a Mallam that came to repair my shoe, guess what this man told me? That Allah has decreed that Buhari will win. He said that Jonathan won the 2011 elections because the Nothern people sinned against Allah and that Allah said in the Qur'an that anytime they sin, foreigners will rule them! I was like the Fucckk? He said that this was what has been preached to them all these while in their mosques sad sad sad.
The one that annoyed me most was that he told me that the Northerners don't need any education in order to hold any political post because they have a divine mandate to rule the world.

At this point, I wanted to go inside my house, boil hot oil and barbecue this illiterate fool... But the love of God made me not to.

So finally, I have decided to go and dust up my PVC again and VOTE DR GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN! This man is an Angel.... Believe me when I tell you so.... You need to listen to a Northerner and believe me.
God bless you man..
Re: #### From The South East, I Have Finally Decided Today! by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 8:21am On Mar 24, 2015
The greatest mistake the igos would make is to believe that they are safe under the chanji movt. Nigeria's revenue is at its lowest level now. After the north, the west, the SS, SE would get the least allocated resources. The core caucus of the chanji movt do not like south eastern people.
Re: #### From The South East, I Have Finally Decided Today! by Here2BustnScrew: 8:27am On Mar 24, 2015
Gbawe:
@OP

No need for this wailing and gnashing of teeth. Nigerians have decided. Go and cast your vote . Your bitter, prejudiced and religiously intolerant tirade against Buhari changes nothing for an electorate that has decided to opt for change. Go and vote for your GEJ. let us see if the votes of ethnocentric and religiously prejudiced neanderthals like you will be enough to secure victory for GEJ.
GEJ has won it already..
Re: #### From The South East, I Have Finally Decided Today! by refreshrate: 8:28am On Mar 24, 2015
JustCalMeDBoss:
The greatest mistake the igos would make is to believe that they are safe under the chanji movt. Nigeria's revenue is at its lowest level now. After the north, the west, the SS, SE would get the least allocated resources. The core caucus of the chanji movt do not like south eastern people.

*as my mumsi dey talk am dat time when I dey stubborn* a word is sufficient for the wise.
Re: #### From The South East, I Have Finally Decided Today! by mrmetoo1: 8:37am On Mar 24, 2015
Kai!! OP too is one of those asking for certificate. This is sad!! You know your 10 reasons for not supporting him range from very shallow to untrue right?? I'm sorry but you don't sound like a well educated person. Then you met a random probably uneducated Hausa guy and you made your decision based on that. Do you know how many uneducated SE brothers everywhere too spewing trash?? There's a guy I met that still believes the fuel scarcity and lack of power is APC's fault. You can't base your decision on what some guy believes him.

The economy is getting destroyed, all the reserves are being depleted, no healthcare, our leaders rush out of the country to treat themselves. Nigerian schools are producing undereducated students. No security in the country, security forces not being strengthened but thugs being funded. Corruption in Nigeria today is celebrated, people will steal money and use it to show off to you.

This is the Nigeria we live in today but yeah cast your vote for Jonathan because a Hausa guy pronounced a Yoruba's man's name wrong once.

4 Likes

Re: #### From The South East, I Have Finally Decided Today! by faithclin(f): 11:06pm On Mar 24, 2015
LMAOOO...Have you guys eaten
Re: #### From The South East, I Have Finally Decided Today! by denko(m): 11:13pm On Mar 24, 2015
Ijaw man can never kill Ibo man in the name of religion come to Kaduna and see for your self what hausa man used to do to ibos in slight provocation
Re: #### From The South East, I Have Finally Decided Today! by sammyj: 11:23pm On Mar 24, 2015
exxell:
[s]So today, Buhari came to Owerri peacefully and went without any hitch. When he left, nobody used water to wash the road. He was respected as an official contender for the post of the presidency. Rewind back to last week. President Jonathan was in Daura, Kastina state and when he left, the youths and elders were washing the road as if an evil came to visit them. They spited the office of the presidency! All these while, I have always been skeptical of voting Jonathan again because he was too "gentle" for me. But I also know that Buhari is not a better option for Nigeria. My reasons are these;

#1 He is retarrded
#2 He is a Muslim and an extremist for that one
#3 He is too old to rule Nigeria in the 21st century... All these his packagings are hogwash by those who want to hijack Nigeria
#4 He said that the full meaning of APC is All Progressive Confident shocked shocked shocked
#5 He has no certificate (Proven)... How can he rule Nigeria with so many professors around?
#6 He called INEC the Independent Nigeria Electoral Commission sad sad sad
#7 He is surrounded by crooks who wants nothing but their own selfish gains e.g Rochas Okorocha, Tinubu and Co, Amaechi
#8 He said that the name of his VP is Yemi Osunbade undecided undecided undecided
#9 He said that he will stabilise oil prices in the world lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed ( Confirm Madness)
#10 He just said today that he will make the naira equal to dollars embarassed embarassed embarassed Who does this man take us for? Magas?

Because of the above listed reasons and because Jonathan didn't perform as I expected, I decided to void my vote. But today in the evning as I was discussing with a Mallam that came to repair my shoe, guess what this man told me? That Allah has decreed that Buhari will win. He said that Jonathan won the 2011 elections because the Nothern people sinned against Allah and that Allah said in the Qur'an that anytime they sin, foreigners will rule them! I was like the Fucckk? He said that this was what has been preached to them all these while in their mosques sad sad sad.
The one that annoyed me most was that he told me that the Northerners don't need any education in order to hold any political post because they have a divine mandate to rule the world.

At this point, I wanted to go inside my house, boil hot oil and barbecue this illiterate fool... But the love of God made me not to.

So finally, I have decided to go and dust up my PVC again and VOTE DR GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN! This man is an Angel.... Believe me when I tell you so.... You need to listen to a Northerner and believe me.
[/s] trash from clueless die hard supporter

1 Like

Re: #### From The South East, I Have Finally Decided Today! by ziccoit: 11:41pm On Mar 24, 2015
Y
exxell:

But today in the evning as I was discussing with a Mallam that came to repair my shoe, guess what this man told me? That Allah has decreed that Buhari will win. He said that Jonathan won the 2011 elections because the Nothern people sinned against Allah and that Allah said in the Qur'an that anytime they sin, foreigners will rule them! I was like the Fucckk? He said that this was what has been preached to them all these while in their mosques sad sad sad.
The one that annoyed me most was that he told me that the Northerners don't need any education in order to hold any political post because they have a divine mandate to rule the world

@op, to start with, can you vow with everything that God has done in your life that the emboldened actually took place and was not a conjecture in order to cast aspersions on the person of GMB and hatred for a group of people-Hausas. I put it to you that the story you narrated here didnt happen. Assuming it did, that you came here to open it implied you believed in that idiotic pronouncements. That you believed in it cast a big doubt on your integrity as a person!

Why are we this callous? What is really our problem? GEJ is a monumental failure in the history of this country, this is a simple fact. Your support for him is immaterial. GEJ may go on and win the next election that doesn't remove the fact that he is a bad product to sit on that seat. Mind you, GEJ is going nowhere without the support of those Hausas you are castigating here. He is a goner without their votes.

Support whoever you want on reasonable ground not by telling lies against innocent people for fake political gain.

I rest my case.
Re: #### From The South East, I Have Finally Decided Today! by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 25, 2015
sammyj:
[/s] trash from clueless die hard supporter

Continue deceiving yourself.... But me and you know that everything I said is the truth. Buhari has nothing to offer Nigeria! Fact!
Re: #### From The South East, I Have Finally Decided Today! by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 25, 2015
Gbawe:
@OP

Autobot, I don'thave your time... Change ko, Balance ni... Mtcheeew
Re: #### From The South East, I Have Finally Decided Today! by TRUTHTOPOWER: 8:47pm On Mar 25, 2015
When an enlightened First Lady reportedly called for stoning change agents, you couldn't decide. OPC brandished weapons under the watch of educated security operatives, you couldn't decide. When Aisat Buhari was stoned in Kwara you couldn`t decide. Alas when a lowly cobbler voiced his moral persuasion just as christians pray to be the head and never the tail, you found a scapegoat! OP honesty is the best policy, you dont need scapegoats but your own conscience to tell you what to do. If GEJ has done enough pls, by all means, vote for him and let those who need Change do same. My candid advise to those who cast GEJ in ethnic mould is that Kano, Katsina and Kaduna have more voters than south east. so where can alienation of the north get you in a free and fair election? This election is looking more lika a OWN Goal against PDP!
Re: #### From The South East, I Have Finally Decided Today! by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 25, 2015
Some of the great quotes so far by the President;
If I arrest all the corrupt Nigerians, who will be left to run the Country?

Stealing is not corruption!

How much did Jim Nwobodo stole?

Honestly you've making a good decision

Sai Buhari!
Sai Nigeria!!!
Re: #### From The South East, I Have Finally Decided Today! by lagdmark(m): 9:03pm On Mar 25, 2015
Don't worry about noise maker Buhari he has always been a failure since 2003 , it is in his blood to fail
Re: #### From The South East, I Have Finally Decided Today! by Ovamboland(m): 11:16pm On Mar 25, 2015
Pvin:
another convert from the east just like this my guy MOMENTUSJAY. Read his/her version.

Few days ago I was accosted by a friend who
wanted to know who between President Jonathan
and General Mohammed Buhari, I would be voting
for in the forthcoming March 28, 2015 presidential
election. His reason for coming to me with this
question was informed by what he described as a
“remarkable shift in my political sentiment in the
past few days.”
Now, I had been an unrepentant critic of President
Jonathan’s led administration and as such a
staunch supporter of General Mahammdu Buhari’s
candidacy. My unflinching support for General
Buhari has more often than not got me into
trouble with friends and fellow South Easterners
who are fanatically committed to Jonathan’s re-
election. Nevertheless, I have never allowed these
often verbal attack and public humiliation to deter
me from supporting Buhari. I was there in Okpara
Square the day the good old General came
campaigning in Enugu. I had to be there because I
believe in the change he was going to bring and
thought I had to give him all the support I could
muster.
So when I began speaking well of Jonathan in
recent days, my sudden political u-turn did not go
unnoticed by my closest friends. They wanted to
know why I am leaving my beloved General who
despite all odds I have stood by and voted for, for
the three times he had run for the highest office
in the land.
As could be seen, my shift in allegiance was not
informed by tribal sentiment. Though Igbo, I had
voted for General Buhari in all the elections he
contested for in this country. Also, I did not begin
supporting Jonathan recently because I believe he
is a better candidate to Buhari. In fact, truth be
told, Jonathan has failed in many areas and is still
going to fail in more areas. I am lobbying for
Jonathan’s reelection today because I believe that
his presidency more than that of my beloved
Buhari will take Nigeria to the path of peace and
prosperity that the great Ikemba longed and
prayed for many years ago.
As succinctly, argued in his magnum opus,
Because I Am Involved, Ikemba believed that the
trouble with Nigeria is premised on the undue
political advantage given by the British to the
North just before independence. He was insistent
that Nigeria cannot move forward with its present
lopsided and unjust political structure and
suggested an East-West Alliance as the best if
not the only way towards restructuring of the
country.
Any knee observer of Nigeria’s political
permutation in recent weeks will notice that the
quest for Jonathan’s re-election is gradually
bringing to fruition the East-West alliance that the
Ikemba had prayed for. For never before have the
Igbo and their brothers in the South-South and
South-West been so united in pursuing one cause
as they are in ensuring the re-election of
President Jonathan. I have feeling that If this new
trend eventually pulls through, it will bring an end
to the hegemonic position of the North and create
a new Nigeria where all Nigerians will be
considered equal; a Nigeria where the born to rule
mentality is finally erased for good.
As my present view can easily be misunderstood,
let me categorically state that this is not an
attack on the North. I bear no ill will towards the
North. I honestly love northerners; however, the
truth is that I believe that the present structure of
the country has made Nigeria so unworkable that
everybody, including the North is reaping from the
tragedy. A restructured, more viable and strong
Nigeria is also in the interest of the North.
In the final analysis, I am thinking of a new
Nigeria that will be born after March 28. A Nigeria
where Jonathan emerges the president and my
beloved General is made the chairman of EFCC.
That will definitely be an interesting Nigeria. As
you can see, I have a reason for supporting both
Jonathan and Buhari after all. Sai Buhari and
Goodluck Ebele Jonathan till 2019!

Because Ikemba said east-west alliance i will vote for a confirmed failure and future disaster waiting to happen, what a deluded and retarded reasoning
Re: #### From The South East, I Have Finally Decided Today! by Rose2014: 11:21pm On Mar 25, 2015
post=31990337:
Initially i supported APC but carefully looked at their way of life i discover that they are old thieves trying to wear new clothes i decamped to PDP at least i know what they have done afterall Northerners have ruled for more than 30 yrs including Buhari but nothing drastically changed

(1) (2) (Reply)

"If You Could Get Rid Of One State In nigeria, Which Would It Be And Why / Trump Invites IPOB To Witness His Inauguration / Two Days After Kalu's Visit, Amaechi Meets With Nnamdi Kanu In DSS Facility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.