Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,083 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

APC Has Resorted To Intimidation and Civil War Threats - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Has Resorted To Intimidation and Civil War Threats (2187 Views)

We Won’t Succumb To Intimidation, blackmail, Buhari Tells Militants / Lamido: If You Follow Social Media, You Would Think Apc Has Won 99% Of The Votes / War Threats: Niger Delta Ex-militants Give Danjuma 7-day Ultimatum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Has Resorted To Intimidation and Civil War Threats by agabaI23(m): 2:06am On Mar 24, 2015
.On Sunday, I shared a post on Facebook on the widely reported statements of a US diplomat on GMB. (The item was on most newspapers of the day and was already trending on the social media). Soon after, I received a warning and a veiled threat from a high ranking staffer of the Buhari Organization on my Facebook inbox. I later telephoned him in front of witnesses to ask why he was threatening me and he emphatically said that neither I nor anybody had the right to criticise Buhari. I asked him about criticisms against President Jonathan and he said it was alright to criticize him but not Buhari. More ominously, in his inbox message, he had warned me about a civil war and I promptly replied that it takes two to tango and that a civil war would not be hell for one side and a bed of roses for the other side.
The same yesterday I received calls from two scared colleagues informing me that they had received threat calls warning them against their "anti-Buhari" articles in their newspapers, warning them to desist forthwith.
I just hope that this trend stops immediately or the nation will get into trouble. I am trying very hard to be restrained in my comments on this issue because I am aware of the consequences. Journalists are not politicians or militants; we should be allowed to do our work.
Comment
APC has resorted to civil war threats. Beware!https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10153115181844526&id=598854525

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Has Resorted To Intimidation and Civil War Threats by agabaI23(m): 2:10am On Mar 24, 2015
eopened, africanqueen111 Louislewis, Juliaann, agabai23, sleekp1, ceo4eva, gunuvi, mogidi, VICTORCIZA, Truckpusher, aljharem, ola6, customized13
Biafranqueen, tomakint,iamodenigbo1, gramci, stebell, meforyou1, datolee, ichidodo, iconize, aljharem, Truckpusher, Juliaan, brokenTV, aryzgreat, shizzle11, chukwudi44, longeria, Idumuose, Papabrowne, taharqa, LeOstrich, mogidi, Descartes, collynzo9, pointB, Sincere9gerian, arysexy asadike,ogologodimkpa,nwafuluozoh,customized13,sincerenigerian
BlackTechnology, anonimi, KwoiZabo, nigerianvenom, ichidodo, biafranqueen, iamodenigbo, firefire, Descartes, mogidi,
Tomakint, Idumuose, atlwireles, Nigerianvenom, chukwudi44, priscaoge, tonte, Sunnybobo3, truckpusher, theassassin, jujuboy, jesusiscoming, Brownlord, mogidi, anonimi, noblezone, tit, ishiamu, firefire, blacktechnology, datolee, Billyonaire, ujoinme, uchidodo, publisher, gramci, Longeria, jmaine
seun, Ngwakwe
Re: APC Has Resorted To Intimidation and Civil War Threats by agabaI23(m): 2:12am On Mar 24, 2015
I got this from the Facebook wall of a friend, a journalist and an author. This is dangerous and smacks of desperation.

3 Likes

Re: APC Has Resorted To Intimidation and Civil War Threats by Chynx(m): 2:46am On Mar 24, 2015
That threat came from a toothless bulldog...trust me!

Your response to him nailed it...when you said: "that a civil war would not be hell for one side and a bed of roses for the other side."

#NeverAgain

6 Likes

Re: APC Has Resorted To Intimidation and Civil War Threats by adefunke34: 3:39am On Mar 24, 2015
God won't allow it hmmm APC shouldn't try God o hmmm seems unless they want him to take back their life
agabaI23:
APC has resorted to civil war threats. Beware!https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10153115181844526&id=598854525
Re: APC Has Resorted To Intimidation and Civil War Threats by MayorofLagos(m): 3:48am On Mar 24, 2015
agabaI23:

bs....where did he get the telephone number for the high profile APC leader?

Yeye dey stink!

4 Likes

Re: APC Has Resorted To Intimidation and Civil War Threats by dunkem21(m): 4:15am On Mar 24, 2015
Parks my bus.
Re: APC Has Resorted To Intimidation and Civil War Threats by raumdeuter: 4:18am On Mar 24, 2015
Attention seeking people.

It was a PDP candidate that told us that Militants would destroy the country if Jonathan doesnt win

4 Likes

Re: APC Has Resorted To Intimidation and Civil War Threats by focus7: 5:00am On Mar 24, 2015
Op who know you? Just pray to go that the men empower by Jonathan to acquire and carry arms will let you live after the election, because those that support Jonathan will die in by the guns acquired by either niger delta militant, opc or massob. Just mark my words, those that fall prey to the terror of this people are the same people that support Jonathan.
Re: APC Has Resorted To Intimidation and Civil War Threats by ichidodo: 5:08am On Mar 24, 2015
Them and what army will deyuse to prosecute their civil war?..

2 Likes

Re: APC Has Resorted To Intimidation and Civil War Threats by Nobody: 6:35am On Mar 24, 2015
As far as the Army is UNITED, it will deal with any threat....

However, I'm not surprised at the threat from the idiot; its in their blood that they cant stand having their saint being criticized....

The old man has been straffing baby Aisha since she was a feeble, innocent, 9-year old....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Has Resorted To Intimidation and Civil War Threats by lawrencemleopo: 6:51am On Mar 24, 2015
OP this is a story for the ........
Re: APC Has Resorted To Intimidation and Civil War Threats by viczing(m): 6:54am On Mar 24, 2015
agabaI23:
eopened, africanqueen111 Louislewis, Juliaann, agabai23, sleekp1, ceo4eva, gunuvi, mogidi, VICTORCIZA, Truckpusher, aljharem, ola6, customized13
Biafranqueen, tomakint,iamodenigbo1, gramci, stebell, meforyou1, datolee, ichidodo, iconize, aljharem, Truckpusher, Juliaan, brokenTV, aryzgreat, shizzle11, chukwudi44, longeria, Idumuose, Papabrowne, taharqa, LeOstrich, mogidi, Descartes, collynzo9, pointB, Sincere9gerian, arysexy asadike,ogologodimkpa,nwafuluozoh,customized13,sincerenigerian
BlackTechnology, anonimi, KwoiZabo, nigerianvenom, ichidodo, biafranqueen, iamodenigbo, firefire, Descartes, mogidi,
Tomakint, Idumuose, atlwireles, Nigerianvenom, chukwudi44, priscaoge, tonte, Sunnybobo3, truckpusher, theassassin, jujuboy, jesusiscoming, Brownlord, mogidi, anonimi, noblezone, tit, ishiamu, firefire, blacktechnology, datolee, Billyonaire, ujoinme, uchidodo, publisher, gramci, Longeria, jmaine
seun, Ngwakwe

Bleep apc

3 Likes

Re: APC Has Resorted To Intimidation and Civil War Threats by k4kings(m): 6:57am On Mar 24, 2015
During the time of Obasanjo as president , Nigerians
artists sang songs like;
Nigerian jaga jaga by Idris
Food no dey my brother water no dey by African
china
You don hit my car by Tony Tetula
we go flog politicians koboko dem dey do us ojoro by
Oritse femi
Because there was so much hunger and corruption
evrywere!
During GEJ tenure our artists are singing songs like
chop my money by Psquare
show you the money by wizkid
emi omo baba lowo by Davido
Emi ni baller by Miss Kedike
Limpopo by Kcee
Godwin by Kerodo Bello
........meaning hunger don reduce
please dont take us back to Egypt when we r almost
at the promise land
Oga GEJ surulere
while
Oga Buhari pullover

2 Likes

Re: APC Has Resorted To Intimidation and Civil War Threats by ahaika23: 7:03am On Mar 24, 2015
Following.....
Re: APC Has Resorted To Intimidation and Civil War Threats by omenka(m): 7:13am On Mar 24, 2015
MayorofLagos:

Yeye dey stink!
Has anyone noticed when the TANoids wanna tell a big lie, they always turn to facebook? gringrin

3 Likes

Re: APC Has Resorted To Intimidation and Civil War Threats by agabaI23(m): 7:17am On Mar 24, 2015
MayorofLagos:

Yeye dey stink!
lol, High profile people have friends. The guy in question is a friend to the sultan. Search the author of the rebel I served.
Re: APC Has Resorted To Intimidation and Civil War Threats by D9ty7(m): 7:58am On Mar 24, 2015
MayorofLagos:

Yeye dey stink!
The op is a journalist. You know how they work don't you?
Re: APC Has Resorted To Intimidation and Civil War Threats by jmaine: 8:08am On Mar 24, 2015
This is the typical APC response when their messiah gets scorched under the heat of glaring truth . . . . . .They will threaten you with their own version of "Touch not my anointed and do my prophet(Buhari) no harm.

I consider such fanatical support fatal to the well being of our nation . . . .

1 Like

Re: APC Has Resorted To Intimidation and Civil War Threats by MCDanselm(m): 8:09am On Mar 24, 2015
Re: APC Has Resorted To Intimidation and Civil War Threats by asadike(f): 9:32am On Mar 24, 2015
Who still dey fear death? Relocate now o. My own heart dey my back now o. The north should bring it up, we are waiting. My advise to my people is none should strike d first blow. Nigeria is fast becoming a jungle, a survival of the fittest.

1 Like

Re: APC Has Resorted To Intimidation and Civil War Threats by kasiem(m): 9:40am On Mar 24, 2015
That's why they don't want soldiers cos they want repeat what they did last time. Sometimes, they call my mum prostitute and my dad bastard, the last thing I would do is to reciprocate cos they can't even come to my face and say it.
Re: APC Has Resorted To Intimidation and Civil War Threats by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 24, 2015
agabaI23:
I got this from the Facebook wall of a friend, a journalist and an author. This is dangerous and smacks of desperation.
pls if ya sight d link of how edo stae gov was exposed on youtube on nta pls send d link to me. Trying to get it via ma mobile, buh it seems ma network suckz!
Re: APC Has Resorted To Intimidation and Civil War Threats by Change2015(m): 12:22pm On Mar 24, 2015
Empty garbage. I guess Asari has been promoting peace and unity with all his threats? Silly lies

#change
#GMB
#APC
Re: APC Has Resorted To Intimidation and Civil War Threats by omazus: 1:11pm On Mar 24, 2015
Ok
Re: APC Has Resorted To Intimidation and Civil War Threats by agabaI23(m): 2:17pm On Mar 24, 2015
Change2015:
Empty garbage. I guess Asari has been promoting peace and unity with all his threats? Silly lies

#change
#GMB
#APC
Asari threatened no particular person.
Re: APC Has Resorted To Intimidation and Civil War Threats by Whynotthetruth(m): 3:23pm On Mar 24, 2015
It is only cowards that threaten others at first instance...Does a venomous viper visit AIT or Facebook before it bites...APC is all noise biko
Re: APC Has Resorted To Intimidation and Civil War Threats by Change2015(m): 7:03pm On Mar 24, 2015
agabaI23:
Asari threatened no particular person.

Now you know that is a blatant lie!

http://saharareporters.com/2015/02/03/niger-delta-militant-asari-dokubo-threatens-buhari-amaechi-sylva-and-niger-delta-voters

Niger Delta militant and leader of the Niger Delta Volunteers Force, Asari Dokubo has issued fresh threats against opposition politicians including APC Presidential candidate, Muhammad Buhari, promising a series of action against him and some opposition party leaders and voters from the Niger Delta region should the February 2015 general elections not go the way of President Goodluck Jonathan in the region.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/175532-niger-delta-militants-meet-yenagoa-threaten-war-jonathan-lose-presidential-election.html
Niger Delta militants meet in Yenagoa, threaten war should Jonathan lose presidential election

http://www.naij.com/69893.html
Leader of the Niger Delta Peoples Volunteer Force, Asari Dokubo Threatens Northerners

#change
#GMB
#APC
Re: APC Has Resorted To Intimidation and Civil War Threats by agabaI23(m): 10:37pm On Mar 24, 2015
O My world
This smacks of desperation ooo
Re: APC Has Resorted To Intimidation and Civil War Threats by FitnessNigeria: 10:44pm On Mar 24, 2015
The way APC and their supporters talk about violence, makes me want to puke. Do they really think that only them have the monopoly of violence? Abeg ooo make all of una take am easy
Re: APC Has Resorted To Intimidation and Civil War Threats by agabaI23(m): 11:06pm On Mar 24, 2015
FitnessNigeria:
The way APC and their supporters talk about violence, makes me want to puke. Do they really think that only them have the monopoly of violence? Abeg ooo make all of una take am easy
Bro ask them ooo

E be like say you dey pump iron?
Re: APC Has Resorted To Intimidation and Civil War Threats by Firefire(m): 11:48pm On Mar 24, 2015
APC and violence undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Approves N160 To $1 For Christian Pilgrims / Before We Forget So Soon - Crude Oil Sold For Below $30 In 2008 / PHOTOS: Major Shut Down In Edo Community As Pastor Ize-iyamu Visits For Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.