Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

Has Anyone Seen The Embarrassing Video Of GEJ With that BBC Journalist? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has Anyone Seen The Embarrassing Video Of GEJ With that BBC Journalist? (5125 Views)

PMB Vs GEJ With Queen Elizabeth At CHOGM (Photos) / After 15 Days, Man Trekking For GEJ With 2 Ladies Arrive Bayelsa (Photo) / Doyin Okupe's Reaction To The Embarrassing Video On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anyone Seen The Embarrassing Video Of GEJ With that BBC Journalist? by lebete3000: 3:01am On Mar 24, 2015
Lack of Confidence + Cluelessness + Poor Comportment = Goodluck Ebele Jonathan..

Just watched d video tonight...can't believe I've made enemies because of this Man...I need to apologize to all my Facebook friends first thing tomorrow morning.

He was literally eyeing d interviewer up & down...Repeatedly

Here goes the most embarrassing presidential interview in the world...Thanks Will Rose for opening my eyes...

11 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Embarrassing Video Of GEJ With that BBC Journalist? by lebete3000: 3:02am On Mar 24, 2015
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Embarrassing Video Of GEJ With that BBC Journalist? by henrysophy: 3:15am On Mar 24, 2015
Scammers should be warned because on Saturday we will who laugh last. PDP go bring their funny video after saturday
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Embarrassing Video Of GEJ With that BBC Journalist? by tonyenahoro(m): 3:17am On Mar 24, 2015
Lol funni
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Embarrassing Video Of GEJ With that BBC Journalist? by lebete3000: 3:18am On Mar 24, 2015
henrysophy:
Scammers should be warned because on Saturday we will who laugh last. PDP go bring their funny video after saturday

Which video dem wan bring? Of Buhari rigging election or what?

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Embarrassing Video Of GEJ With that BBC Journalist? by lebete3000: 3:19am On Mar 24, 2015
tonyenahoro:
Lol funni

Even d interviewer couldn't hold back his smile...

5 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Embarrassing Video Of GEJ With that BBC Journalist? by TI1919(m): 3:31am On Mar 24, 2015
I am voting GEJ because of those reasons you stated let him continue, he can even continue dancing azonto that has been on the inernet for us to see. I never knew that he can dance very well like that but thank God for nairaland.com I get to know GEJ the more.
At least for the first time we have a first lady who never claim she's perfect. Mommy P is my mommy it will be a disaster for me not vote them in. Mommy P no dey form, she no dey copy American I am proud of her as a Nigerian. How many of us can display the flaws of our parent for people to see? It is good to show who you are and do more to improve which is exactly what Mr. President and Mommy P have shown us. They are Nigerians irrespective of their region. We should learn to pray for our leaders since changing from one political platform to anothet does not make you a better person.

Lastly, I would advice you to vote your choice and please don't fight people because they are voting who you don't want.

5 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Embarrassing Video Of GEJ With that BBC Journalist? by LongestDick: 3:33am On Mar 24, 2015
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Embarrassing Video Of GEJ With that BBC Journalist? by ionsman: 4:45am On Mar 24, 2015
TI1919:
I am voting GEJ because of those reasons you stated let him continue, he can even continue dancing azonto that has been on the inernet for us to see. I never knew that he can dance very well like that but thank God for nairaland.com I get to know GEJ the more.
At least for the first time we have a first lady who never claim she's perfect. Mommy P is my mommy it will be a disaster for me not vote them in. Mommy P no dey form, she no dey copy American I am proud of her as a Nigerian. How many of us can display the flaws of our parent for people to see? It is good to show who you are and do more to improve which is exactly what Mr. President and Mommy P have shown us. They are Nigerians irrespective of their region. We should learn to pray for our leaders since changing from one political platform to anothet does not make you a better person.

Lastly, I would advice you to vote your choice and please don't fight people because they are voting who you don't want.
You think you have made sense with this write up?

18 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Embarrassing Video Of GEJ With that BBC Journalist? by ionsman: 4:48am On Mar 24, 2015
God!!! This man is DULL..lol

Indeed, he thought it would be all those milk and honey advert he grants in Nigeria. .. This is BBC, them no dey fear to ask you question.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Embarrassing Video Of GEJ With that BBC Journalist? by makzeze: 4:59am On Mar 24, 2015
Wallahi, Jonathan doesnt know anything. Very dull and boring.
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Embarrassing Video Of GEJ With that BBC Journalist? by ULSHERLAN(m): 5:54am On Mar 24, 2015
The way Jonathan rolled his eyes when he was asked a particular question got me laughing real hard. I know in his mind he will be like.....Shoro niyen

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Embarrassing Video Of GEJ With that BBC Journalist? by TI1919(m): 5:56am On Mar 24, 2015
Is not about sense, when God want something to happen you don't bring issue of human ability in it. GEJ is my choice because they said he is corrupt and clueless. Shikenan, it will not make sense to common men.

grin

You wey dey make too much sense vote yours and whoever wins the election become Nigerian President
ionsman:

You think you have made sense with this write up?

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Embarrassing Video Of GEJ With that BBC Journalist? by mickyeddi(m): 5:56am On Mar 24, 2015
It still beggars belief how any sane person still wants to vote this dumb man. He is uninspiring and lacks charisma.

6 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Embarrassing Video Of GEJ With that BBC Journalist? by efilefun(m): 5:58am On Mar 24, 2015
lebete3000:

Even d interviewer couldn't hold back his smile...

This is worst and most clueless government ever witnessed in this great nation

It's almost time for deliverance from the mistake called PDP

3 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Embarrassing Video Of GEJ With that BBC Journalist? by efilefun(m): 5:59am On Mar 24, 2015
LongestDick:

Grow up
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Embarrassing Video Of GEJ With that BBC Journalist? by lilbabyak(m): 6:02am On Mar 24, 2015
The one which he ways eyeing the anchor with oju opolo
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Embarrassing Video Of GEJ With that BBC Journalist? by phlemzy: 6:19am On Mar 24, 2015
They have tried to repackage the cluelessness in him buck it has been to avail. Glad his journey is ending very soon.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Embarrassing Video Of GEJ With that BBC Journalist? by Ijebulogic(m): 7:19am On Mar 24, 2015
Clearly this BBC reporter didn't get any brown envelope for "transport fare" after the interview. LOL!!!

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Embarrassing Video Of GEJ With that BBC Journalist? by cirmuell(m): 7:29am On Mar 24, 2015
May the Lord bless you Op. So embarrassing I couldn't even fix my eyes on the screen and sometimes I just mute the damn thing. Funny thing is they kept showing it throughout that day.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Embarrassing Video Of GEJ With that BBC Journalist? by lebete3000: 7:36am On Mar 24, 2015
ULSHERLAN:
The way Jonathan rolled his eyes when he was asked a particular question got me laughing real hard. I know in his mind he will be like.....Shoro niyen

He wanted to see if he could intimidate d oyinbo man back cos d oyinbo seem to be dominating him all through.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Embarrassing Video Of GEJ With that BBC Journalist? by lebete3000: 7:41am On Mar 24, 2015
cirmuell:
May the Lord bless you Op. So embarrassing I couldn't even fix my eyes on the screen and sometimes I just mute the damn thing. Funny thing is they kept showing it throughout that day.

BBC bad gaan dem no send you oh...if you dey fuucck up na so dem go dey film you dey go...
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Embarrassing Video Of GEJ With that BBC Journalist? by olamieseun(m): 7:47am On Mar 24, 2015
The worst president of de year..
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Embarrassing Video Of GEJ With that BBC Journalist? by cirmuell(m): 7:50am On Mar 24, 2015
lebete3000:

BBC bad gaan dem no send you oh...if you dey fuucck up na so dem go dey film you dey go...
as in eh.
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Embarrassing Video Of GEJ With that BBC Journalist? by omenka(m): 7:56am On Mar 24, 2015
lebete3000:
Lack of Confidence + Cluelessness + Poor Comportment = Goodluck Ebele Jonathan..

Just watched d video tonight...can't believe I've made enemies because of this Man...I need to apologize to all my Facebook friends first thing tomorrow morning.

He was literally eyeing d interviewer up & down...Repeatedly

Here goes the most embarrassing presidential interview in the world...Thanks Will Rose for opening my eyes...
Watch that of Amanpour and weep some more.

That man is unfit for any leadership position.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Embarrassing Video Of GEJ With that BBC Journalist? by Rawani: 8:04am On Mar 24, 2015
NL's should see this please lalasticlala.
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Embarrassing Video Of GEJ With that BBC Journalist? by Rossikk(m): 8:16am On Mar 24, 2015
lebete3000:

He wanted to see if he could intimidate d oyinbo man back cos d oyinbo seem to be dominating him all through.

I think you're an absolute dunce and the real embarrassment to all of us here. You clearly have a racial inferiority complex and seem to think a black/African leader needs to 'measure up to standard' whenever interviewed by a white/western individual. Fact is there is absolutely nothing ''embarrassing'' or otherwise demeaning about President Jonathan's comportment or conduct in the interview, and any hallucination on your part suggesting otherwise derives from your a priori feeling of inferiority to westerners. I suggest you develop some racial pride, see yourself and those who look like you as the equal of any and all races. Stop feeling that you, or those representing you, need to ''meet up'' to anybody else's standards. THEN you will stop feeling so easily ''embarrassed'' and ''ashamed'', ie inferior, when you or your representatives encounter such races.

4 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Embarrassing Video Of GEJ With that BBC Journalist? by BossTtdiamonds(m): 8:17am On Mar 24, 2015
Make I sharpaly watch the video

*Modified
Done watching the video.. Can someone please tell me what we did to have this man as a Punishment. God please forgive us of all our sins and wash off the Wages of our sins (GEJ) with the blood of Jesus...

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Embarrassing Video Of GEJ With that BBC Journalist? by haul: 8:21am On Mar 24, 2015
ionsman:
God!!! This man is DULL..lol

Indeed, he thought it would be all those milk and honey advert he grants in Nigeria. .. This is BBC, them no dey fear to ask you question.
don't be deluded bro, BBC sef dey fear person atimes! You think say na putin or Gadaffi dem nogo fear?

Na because the slowpoke sitting there as our president is tooooo weak!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Embarrassing Video Of GEJ With that BBC Journalist? by kheart(m): 8:24am On Mar 24, 2015
No
Re: Has Anyone Seen The Embarrassing Video Of GEJ With that BBC Journalist? by Rossikk(m): 8:26am On Mar 24, 2015
haul:
don't be deluded bro, BBC sef dey fear person atimes! You think say na putin or Gadaffi dem nogo fear?

Na because the slowpoke sitting there as our president is tooooo weak!

He is so weak and yet you are so strong and yet he's your president while you're stuck on a tiny screen typing about him from some non-descript location in God-knows-where. I wonder who really is the ''weak'' one there.

3 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Seen The Embarrassing Video Of GEJ With that BBC Journalist? by jmaine: 8:29am On Mar 24, 2015
Rossikk:

He is so weak and yet you are so strong and yet he's your president while you're stuck on a tiny screen typing about him from some non-descript location. I wonder who really is ''weak'' there.

Lovely response to the delinquent

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I Am Keeping Quiet — Jonathan / Saharareporter completely debunk Buhari Is Jubril Claim by Nnamdi Kanu-Video / Impeached Kogi deputy Gov. “Elder” Simon Achuba forgets juju in Govt house (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.