Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,818 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

The Opportunity For Students. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Opportunity For Students. (427 Views)

SEAN Scholarship Opportunity For Students-jambite, Undergraduate, Post-graduate / 5 Things To Do When You Lose Admission(a Must Read For Students) / Is There Employment Opportunity For Geography In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Opportunity For Students. by oslosis: 3:26am On Mar 24, 2015
if you are a student, and you are looking for something you can do that will give you extra money to take care of yourself in school, and it will not distract your academic activities, i guess this financial opportunity business might just right for you.
the time you are wasting on facebook online can now be converted to produce money for you. This business opportunity is 100% online.
if you are interested, simply drop your active email and you will be emailed the steps and procedure.
Note that you and i will have to work together, and i will teach you. If need be i might even come to your school/city/state in order to work with you; the reason is that your success in the business will become my responsibility. When you are succeeding and making money, you can thank God and not me.
thanks.
Re: The Opportunity For Students. by Nobody: 6:54am On Mar 24, 2015
Re: The Opportunity For Students. by oslosis: 10:20pm On Mar 26, 2015
please kindly check your email, i have sent you the steps and details.
If you are a student or corper, you have to check it out. Do not criticize it if you have not tried it.
thanks
Re: The Opportunity For Students. by BrightForYou(m): 10:39pm On Mar 26, 2015
shollyman012000@gmail.com please,if it's about this network marketing things like GNLD and co,i'm not interested,but if otherwise,your welcome. Thanks.
Re: The Opportunity For Students. by lukaze: 10:43pm On Mar 26, 2015
Lucyroynet@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Photo, English Murder / Entry-level Humanitarian Professional Programme / Are You Writing 2015 Waec Exam And You Want Help And Support,come In Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.