Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

Lagos Robbery: Slain Fish Hawker Buried In Ikoyi - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Robbery: Slain Fish Hawker Buried In Ikoyi (26273 Views)

Zenith Bank Robbery: Wife Of Slain Policeman Receives Donation From Abroad. Pics / Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) / FCMB-Lekki Robbery: Family Of The Fish Hawker Mourns (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Robbery: Slain Fish Hawker Buried In Ikoyi by aviazuva: 4:07pm On Mar 24, 2015
All irons are going to the smith. Take heart the affected
Re: Lagos Robbery: Slain Fish Hawker Buried In Ikoyi by geeudy(f): 4:18pm On Mar 24, 2015
Situation001:
if not for the clueless one who was perambulating Lagos that week

I dont know mayb it's only me that is noticing this.. anywhere this devil goes.. there must be bloodshed in that area..

he went to Ekiti.. and there was mass murder due to armed robbery in Ondo state.. The same in Lagos..

I'm suspecting this devil..

oga jonothing God is greater than you embarassed embarassed embarassed
you are very stupid, I just pray you won't loose any of your loved ones. How dare you make such comments? I pity your life some how.
Re: Lagos Robbery: Slain Fish Hawker Buried In Ikoyi by titsqueez(m): 4:28pm On Mar 24, 2015
bigtt76:
So sad ....no speeches, no representation by the politicians or well meaning Nigerians. She wasn't even mentioned on the so cherished Linda Ikeji blog, no mention in the ever buzzing Social Media, no trending hashtags ....layed alone in a wooden coffin knocked together in haste and buried not in a vault or wall-tiled grave ...therein lies Sarah Ibikunle - victim of a society ridden over the years by poor governance, greed and deception.

You may be unknown, dead and gone BUT you remain know to our Lord and Savior and Creator under whose bossom you will continue to live long ...longer than those who led to your short sourjourn on Earth. May God bless your soul and comfort your family. Amen.

Though your true story may never be told or heard ...it will inspire billions years to come! Rest on Sarah Ibikunke
Words that make frozen hearts melt. It's a pity our politicians are beyond redemption
Re: Lagos Robbery: Slain Fish Hawker Buried In Ikoyi by eightsin(m): 4:34pm On Mar 24, 2015
Let the dead bury the dead.

The clock will not stop for a minute though it's sad she had to go like that but it has happened and no amount of tears, money, pity can bring her back. RIP
Re: Lagos Robbery: Slain Fish Hawker Buried In Ikoyi by AyamDazey(f): 5:15pm On Mar 24, 2015
May Your Gentle soul rst in peace nne...
Re: Lagos Robbery: Slain Fish Hawker Buried In Ikoyi by Roon9(m): 5:27pm On Mar 24, 2015
klevajey:

Is ur father a politician

Nope is ur mother one?
Re: Lagos Robbery: Slain Fish Hawker Buried In Ikoyi by segxi1960: 7:42pm On Mar 24, 2015
cleric:
Please does anyone know how to contact the victim's family? This is so that well meaning Nigerians can give a bit of financial succour to the family?

Please, share if you're able to reach the family, We would like to do something too.

Thanks
Re: Lagos Robbery: Slain Fish Hawker Buried In Ikoyi by fosterkid: 7:55pm On Mar 24, 2015
Situation001:
if not for the clueless one who was perambulating Lagos that week

I dont know mayb it's only me that is noticing this.. anywhere this devil goes.. there must be bloodshed in that area..

he went to Ekiti.. and there was mass murder due to armed robbery in Ondo state.. The same in Lagos..

I'm suspecting this devil..

oga jonothing God is greater than you embarassed embarassed embarassed
Just STFU

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldiers Storm Bodo In Rivers State After Oil Spill. Photos / Touts: Untamed Monsters That Rule Lagos Roads / 3 Suspects Arrested For Robbery, Car Theft, Fake-bank-alert In Niger State (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.